Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

CHAPTER TWO

– Hello gentlemen – said Emma Frost.

The White Queen smiled at Captain America, Iron Man and Thor, who were standing in front of her and her teammates.

– Do you want to have a glass of champagne or. ..– she said, ironically.

– Shut up, Frost – barked Captain America. – You’re all under arrest for terrorism and for freeing a terrorist –.

– Oh, sure, darling – she cocked head to the side. – And what exactly are you going to do to stop us?

Tony Stark looked at her and opened his helmet.

– You can’t touch our minds, Emma: we’ve got psionic shields – he replied. – And my armor isn’t made of any kind of metal, so the Master of Magnetism won’t be able to hurt me… I’ve already beaten him. In fact we’ve all beaten you: we can do it again –.

“You coward! Do you know that happens to those who speak to me with me this way? – screamed Namor, the Atlantean king’s body rippled with anger. Emma put her hand on his shoulder.

- Hush - ordered Emma softly and directly into his pointed ear

– Emma, go away, please – Scott's voice broke the tension. – Leave me here and go away!

The White Queen smiled. – I know what I’m doing here Scott, don’t worry –.

She looked at Captain America and her eyes started glowing.

– You’re right, I can’t touch your minds – she told him. – But I can touch the minds of every single guard inside this place. In fact, I can shut all their brains off… and you won’t let this happen, will you? So, leave us alone and I won’t hurt anyone, or…

– You won’t do this – replied Cap. – You can’t do this, Frost!

– She’s doing it… – said Stark while his armor started connecting to the cameras inside the prison. – She’s just put everyone to sleep…

– Exactly, darling – she smiled. – And I haven’t finished yet… Your armor isn’t made of metal but the shield of your patriotic and fanatic leader is made of the most endurable metal that exists, isn’t it? Erik, can you show them what does it mean?

– Of course, Frost – said the Master of Magnetism while purple energy started glowing around his hands.

The same energy surrounded Cap’s shield and a few moments later the shield went off and hit his owner on the face, making him fall off. Then the shield flew against Stark and cut his armor, destroying the energy source and turning the armor off.

–Gaah! – Tony screamed while the shield flew away and hit Thor on the face. The God of Thunder, angry, lifted his hammer and then he hit the shield with hit, blowing it away.

– Oh, right, the god – noticed Emma. – Illyana? Send him back home, please –.

Magik pointed his sword against Thor and then a blue and shining step disc appeared behind the god, who was dragged inside of it, disappearing.

Emma Frost giggled.

– Well, we’ve beaten the Avengers – she said. – But we should go away… The damned god will return soon. Illyana?

A step disc appeared near them and Namor, Magneto and Illyana quickly went inside it.

Scott looked at Emma in the eyes.

– Emma, are you sure of what you’re doing? – He said. – I mean, I’m really impressed: you’ve beaten the Avengers in a few second but… do you know what does it mean? You’re freeing a terrorist, damn it!

– I’ve murdered a lot of people when I was young, I killed my sister and I’ve nearly destroyed the world – she replied. – Freeing a terrorist won’t be a problem, darling. Now, will you come with us or you’ll stay here with your “Assemble-friends”?

Scott Summers smiled.

– You win, Emma. I’ll come with you –.

Emma laughed.

– If you had said no I would have changed your mind. Literally – she said.

– You wouldn’t have done it – he replied.

– Please, darling. As I said, I killed my sister. A few mind games shouldn’t surprise you – she answered back. – And now, let’s go to our new home – she finally said while she put a hand on Scott’ shoulder and she brought him inside the step disc.

Everything shone while they went through the portal. Even Scott’ Ruby Quartz glasses didn’t protect him from the light. And also from the surprise.

When he finally opened his eyes, he boggled seeing what was in front of him.

– Oh my god, you’ve rebuilt it – he exclaimed.

He and Emma were inside a giant metal chamber with a circular structure. In the middle of it there was a metal deckchair and a silver helmet.

– You’ve rebuilt Cerebra – he continued.

– Yes, darling – answered Emma. – I helped Nemesis and Danger but they’ve done most of the work –.

– Nemesis? – Scott asked. – He’s also with us?

– He’s part of your son’s X-Force – Emma answered again. – We’re not alone Scott. Magneto, Namor, Magik, Danger and your son’s X-Force is with us… oh, and Shaw… also him –.

– Really, Shaw?

Emma nodded. – Yes, I promised him to give him his old memories back and… well he wasn’t very happy when Hope left him and the lights alone and so I was able to bring him with us –.

– I don’t trust him.

– I know, Scott darling. But don’t worry. We’ll have time to talk about this… now you’ve to see what I’ve built while you were in prison… You’ll have to see the New Hellfire club!

A shining lighting exploded inside the prison where Scott Summers was prisoned while Thor returned back.

Angry, the God of Thunder was lifting his hammer, ready to hit his enemies.

– Where are they? Where are the X-Men?! – He screamed.

Tony Stark looked at him disappointed.

– They’ve gone, Thor – he replied. – They won –.

But Captain America, on the other side of the room, answered back:

– No, they didn’t win –.

– Well, they went away – said Tony. –They won –.

– No – replied Cap. – I’ve got a plan: call me Strange… and Daimon Hellstorm…

To Be continued…

* I don't own anything. All the character and concepts are owned by Marvel.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

Fantastic as always

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Veitha

@thespideyguy: Thank you very much :D

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@Veitha said:

CHAPTER TWO

“Hello gentlemen,” said Emma Frost as she smiled at Captain America, Iron Man and Thor, who were standing in front of her and her teammates “Do you want to have a glass of champagne or…”

“Shut up, Frost!” barked Captain America “You’re all under arrest!

“Darling,” she cocked her head to the side “And what exactly are you going to do to stop us?”

“You can’t touch our minds, Emma” said Iron Man “We’ve got psionic shields. My armor isn’t made of any kind of metal, so the Master of Magnetism won’t be able to hurt me. In fact we’ve all beaten you: we can do it again!”

“You coward! Do you know that happens to those who speak to me with me this way? – screamed Namor, the Atlantean king’s body rippled with anger. Emma put her hand on his shoulder.

“Hush” ordered Emma softly and directly into his pointed ear

“Emma,” Scott’s voice broke the tension “ Just go away; please. Leave me here”

The White Queen smiled “I know what I’m doing here Scott, don’t worry” She looked right at Captain America “You’re right, I can’t touch your minds. But I can touch the minds of every single guard inside this place. In fact, I can shut all their brains off. So, leave us alone and I won’t kill anyone”

Just a minor edit of the first part of your story. You have Emma going from sophisticate to teenage which isn't consistent. She does play the sexy card but her initial greeting of hi guys what's up is something Kitty Pryde would say (in my opinion). I'm guessing your from South America (I did some reasearch about the use of - instead of " and found out the - is normal, just unusual for us common English speakers (USA, England, Australia, Canada etc)

The story is good just needs some polishing. Keep up the good work

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Veitha

@batkevin74 said:

@Veitha said:

CHAPTER TWO

“Hello gentlemen,” said Emma Frost as she smiled at Captain America, Iron Man and Thor, who were standing in front of her and her teammates “Do you want to have a glass of champagne or…”

“Shut up, Frost!” barked Captain America “You’re all under arrest!

“Darling,” she cocked her head to the side “And what exactly are you going to do to stop us?”

“You can’t touch our minds, Emma” said Iron Man “We’ve got psionic shields. My armor isn’t made of any kind of metal, so the Master of Magnetism won’t be able to hurt me. In fact we’ve all beaten you: we can do it again!”

“Hush” ordered Emma softly and directly into his pointed ear

“Emma,” Scott’s voice broke the tension “ Just go away; please. Leave me here”

The White Queen smiled “I know what I’m doing here Scott, don’t worry” She looked right at Captain America “You’re right, I can’t touch your minds. But I can touch the minds of every single guard inside this place. In fact, I can shut all their brains off. So, leave us alone and I won’t kill anyone”

Just a minor edit of the first part of your story. You have Emma going from sophisticate to teenage which isn't consistent. She does play the sexy card but her initial greeting of hi guys what's up is something Kitty Pryde would say (in my opinion). I'm guessing your from South America (I did some reasearch about the use of - instead of " and found out the - is normal, just unusual for us common English speakers (USA, England, Australia, Canada etc)

The story is good just needs some polishing. Keep up the good work

Yeah, you're right. I've also noticed that her saying "What's up" isn't very consistent.

Well I'm from Italy :D

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By lykopis

Hey -- thank you very much! That was enjoyable and I especially like that Thor was considered the most dangerous and so their need to escape hinged on taking him by surprise and leaving quickly before he returned.

Thanks for contacting me, I would have hated to miss this. :)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Veitha

@lykopis: thank you very much :D