DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DamianWayne

SAN FRANCISCO

The sun slowly slipped out of view. Streets lights turned on and single men and women paraded through the streets, entering restaurants, bars and clubs. These people sicken me, they have no idea of the dangers that lurk around them. A devil stands at the bar, sipping a gin and tonic. He watches them in disgust, though he already has a plan....And I'm ready to make my move. I move my feet slowly, walking towards the dance floor, I hold my drink in one hand and another in my other hand. A margarita. The unsuspecting piglet that I, the wolf of this story is about to prey upon's favorite drink. she has already ordered three. Her eyesight is obviously doubling, only slightly and the confident, prim and proper walk she had as she entered the door was now a sloppy, staggering mess. She attempts to 'shuffle' as the people call it though obviously fails. Her ankleslips to the side on the 2 and a half inch high heels and she begins to fall towards the ground. My arms catch her, still holding the drinks in my hand I smirk as she breathes out a sigh of relief. Her eyes meet mine and she bites her bottom lip. Moving my arms quickly I bring her back to her feet. She turns quickly and smiles. I return the smile slowly and lift up the margarita to her.

"Margarita, senorita?" I say, softly. To disguise my true intentions. Not like I have to, though I like to practice. She smile turns to an excited grin and she giggles, he breath wreaks of alcohol as it reaches my nostrils and she jumps up and down, taking the drink.

"How did you know this was my favorite!?" She screams, excited. She was highly intoxicated.

"Lucky guess." I replied, with nothing but a smile. A few strands of my hair fell down over my forehead as I straightened my tie. I wore a white waistcoat and matching pants with a black dress shirt and white tie. A perfect ensemble. The girl continued to giggle before taking another drink. "To us!" I hollered. Smiling, as I clinked glasses with hers.

LATER. INSIDE THE APARTMENT OF DAKEN.

I turned the key as the large door opened, she staggered in before me and set her purse down on the couch. He blonde hair gleaming in the lights of the living room. She turned around and began to unbutton her shirt, giggling. I smirked to myself before two claws slid from the skin of my hands. Her eyes widened in horror and she let out a shrill scream.

"No one can hear you. I own the floor." I said quietly before swiping my arm in her direction. Blood fired from her throat and hit the wall as her body fell to the floor. I grinned to myself slowly. "Daughters of congressmen....Always so dumb."

TO BE CONTINUED.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@DamianWayne: This isn't going to end well for the congressman's daughter or the congressman himself I feel. What's next?

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By DamianWayne

I'll have part two up tomorrow.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By Project_Worm

@DamianWayne: Very nice man, I read this a while ago so sorry for the late reply. Anyways this is really good sounds alot like something Daken would actually do.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Short, sweet and really good. Any more coz you left it right on the cliffhanger?