Creation War.. 2

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Dark King
In the Kingdom of Shamayim walks Michael of the Malakhi Elohim in the High Lord's court chamber in his battle armor behind him wait his fellow Generals. Michael walks through the the Celestial Council of Seraphims made up of the eldest of their kind 24 in total face each other as they watch Michael walk to speak to the High Lord.  As Michael arrives before the Throne he removes his Helm as he kneels before his Master noticing the New Creation that has been created as the creatures sit on each side of the throne roaring in response to Michael's arrival, He sees another smaller creature brought before them by the High Lord's Grigori as it is set down before them as they devour it greedily. The Lord looks at his most Loyal Servant as he speaks, there is no voice yet it resonates through out the kingdom countless trumpets sound within his being as his mind hears his words.

High Lord:
you will gather the most loyal of your warriors, they will be accompanied my newest creations the Guardians.
you will follow my Adversary to the end of creation into the Cosmic Foam and return them from whence they came.

you will be cut off but you must remain strong it is why i have chosen you.
it is why i have made these new creatures not dependent as those who came before them. 

As the High Lord speak Michael raises his head and witness the grotesque creatures to enter creation behemoth far stranger then those small ones that sit beside the throne. Their wings span twice  the size of any one of his battle ships, they fly over head of the High Lord's Throne roaring as Celestial fire springs fourth from their fanged mouths.

Michael :
yes, My Lord. 
As you command.

High Lord: remain strong and faithful for i walk with you, always.

Michael bows as he turns donning his Helm as he walks out back to his Generals and prepares for the final confrontation for the 1st time they will be utterly alone the biggest fear for any seraphim. He pushes the coming terror to what is to come the thought of  plunging into utter darkness as he eyes his Generals they are made aware what must be done and prepare to gather their numbers, Michael looking up sees the fire breathing Behemoth fly past them. He quiets his mind less his doubt and disapproval is made known for it is the way of this realm no secret can be kept and in return they are strengthen by one each others resolve. 

Michael looks back one last time at the crystal palace kingdom as his ship arrives to carry him and his warriors to the edge of creation into the cosmic foam where chaos and darkness reigns, where they will be alone for the 1st time they know not what to expect. The Behemoths latch on top of the ship digging their claws into the side as they prepare for acceleration.  As the ship flies off the surrounding space folds and twist cutting the distance short saving the Seraphims their precious energy which will be needed in the unknown Cosmic Foam. The Behemoths brace themselves flattening their bodies to fend of the rigors of travel. 

The Generals talk among each other through telepathic means as they plan and argue what to expect once inside the void. Uriel, Gabriel, Michael and Rafael, brothers and sisters since time immemorial now go to face the once greatest of the Malankhi Elohim.