Part 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-1-1715186/#3

Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-2-1715546/#8

Part 3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-3-1715975/#6

Part 4: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-4-1716855/#5

Part 5: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-5-1717055/#7

Part 6: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-6-1717588/#10

No Caption Provided

“Good morning, Mr President”

Stephen Keeling erupted into consciousness as if he’d been chased. He looked around, panicked, clutching at the bed clothes. “Where am I?” he panted.

The elderly maid placed the tray down. “You’re in the White House, sir. Are you okay? Shall I fetch the doctor?”

Keeling wiped the sweat from his forehead. “No, no…I’m fine.”

Gunship touched down at the abandoned amusement park in Arizona. Several years ago Doctor Falcon had used it as a testing ground. He’d kidnapped over a hundred or so homeless people and injected them with a formula which turned them into flesh craving cannibals. Gunship slowly walked around, it was times like these he missed having Zoskan around. Zoskan’s senses were so sharp he could hear a pin drop and see air currents.

Gunship whirled around, arm cannon at the ready as a shadow leaped across his peripheral. It was nothing but the wind and his imagination. But he didn’t need much imagination to add to this creepy deserted hellhole. It still smelt like death. He’d happily toss this whole area into space but it had been handed over to the FBI who were still trying to work out how many people were killed so it was used as an active training ground.

“Where are you Falcon?”

Peregrine Sakar stood on the headland sipping a Coda Loco from a green bottle as he dabbed onto canvas he’d set up. San Francisco was his fifth favourite city. It was no Mumbai or Sydney but it was much prettier than London.

“Whatcha doin mistah?” came an inquisitive voice from beside him. Peregrine looked at the little boy in the Oakland Marauders t-shirt.

“You have terrible pronunciation,” he said dipping the brush into some blue. “I am painting.”

“Wot of?”

Peregrine added some green. “The view young man, the view. But you are perhaps only…seven?”

“How’d you know?”

“I am very smart,” he replied. “At the moment you don’t appreciate this view because you are but a child. Youth is often wasted on the young. I bet you like super heroes.”

The boy nodded enthusiastically “I do!”

“And who is your favourite?” Peregrine took the canvas off the easel and put another blank one on it.

“Gunship! Pew-pew-pew” The boy pretend shot the most dangerous man on the planet. To his credit Peregrine took the fake shot and swooned accordingly.

“Would you like to be a superhero one day?”

The boy nodded. Peregrine smiled as he got some read paint.

“You okay?” Tigarayan asked Blue Bobcat as he laid into the punching bag as the sparred in the High Point gymnasium.

“Fine!” he grunted pummelling the bag with fists and feet.

“I only ask because, well, Doctor Falcon’s on the loose again,”

“I know!” He smashed the bag again.

“You’re taking it pretty well.”

Blue Bobcat stopped. “Would it be better if I took off in a huff like Gunship?”

“No, but all I’m saying is if you want to talk…”

Blue Bobcat slammed a kick into the bag sending Tigarayan back a bit. “Nope!”

“Okay then,” she held her hands up and walked out of the gym.

Shadowave looked at the mega-board. The calendar for the year was pretty much full with media commitments, in store appearances, app launches, book signings; asides from protecting the world the Panopticons was a business. He knew that Doctor Falcon was on the loose but at any given point there were up to a dozen dangerous powered felons out and about. Not to mention conventional criminals, terrorist organisations, rogue governments plus natural disasters.

Warden Amelia Kincaid marched down to the cells flanked by a riot squad. She wasn’t happy. Ten minutes ago she just found out that one of her guards, Dante Goburn, had been aiding a prisoner in his escape. It had been happening over the last six months and right under everyone’s noses.

“Alcatraz Underwater Compound’s reputation is now in tatters!” she bellowed rounding the corner. Dante sat between two other guards. Amelia walked up and tore his badge off his grey shirt. “We’re now no better than the revolving door they have at Sandberg. You sicken me! How, no why. Why Dante?”

Dante looked at the floor and shrugged like a child. Amelia grabbed his chin and forced him to make eye contact. “Are you on drugs?”

“No ma’am.”

“Then what would ever possess you to smuggle out Terror Truck piece by piece from my prison?”

No Caption Provided

Stunning Girl skidded to a halt out the front of the warehouses in Belmont, making the LAPD momentarily turn their guns on her.

“Easy fellas,” she smiled “Just here to help.”

“Good to see you again Stunning Girl,” said Captain Mark Hatch shaking her hand. “This is the address that the prison guard from Alcatraz was sending parts of Terror Truck.”

“Didn’t he try to blow up the Candlelight Park?” Stunning Girl tapped her wrist communicator. “I’m onsite Shadowave.”

-Copy that. Fact file uploading-

“No, that was Ro-Babylon.” Captain Hatch said.

“I can’t keep up,” Stunning Girl smiled as she looked at the data file on Terror Truck. “So what’s the…”

Stunning Girl tackled Mark out of the way of the deadly shrapnel from the doors exploding off warehouse ten; the man-machine known as Terror Truck rumbled out. He stood about twelve feet tall, black and green, with thick black smoke billowing from the exhausts on his shoulders.

“Damn cops!” barked Terror Truck.

Stunning Girl jumped up. “Hey Truckasaurus!”

The weird truck-man looked at the pretty young thing waving her arms in his direction. “Names Terror Truck.”

“Are you a Deceptibot or a Transformicon?”

To be continued same time, if not sooner, next week.....see you there!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: What's read paint? Nice to see the CRANK Universe expand, can't wait to see what kind of chaos Terror Truck inflicts next chapter...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Terror Truck already sounds like a badass.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: "smelt" is something you do with metal. But the place probably still "smelled" like death. ;)

And...shouldn't that be Deceptibot or Autocon? :}

Loving the story so far. Kind of liking Doctor Falcon so far. I'm sure that will change.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@cbishop: Autocon didn't really sound right, which is why I went the other way.

@guardiandevil83: Terror Truck comes to us via stumpy

@impurestcheese: It's special red paint for the blind...or a typo, well a real word in the wrong spot

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@cbishop: Autocon didn't really sound right, which is why I went the other way.

I thought about it after I logged off and thought maybe you had found an auto convention somewhere that called itself Autocon and decided not to use it. lol

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batkevin74 Loving it. Dr. Falcon is really coming off as a great/scary super villain.

Love where you went with Terror Truck. Especially that he's black and green, like the Green Goblin truck from Maximum Overdrive. Thanks for all the references to my One Shot. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stumpy49er: You created someone kinda awesome, thought it only fitting to live up to that

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By TommytheHitman

"but it was much prettier than London."

Oh, that's conveniant considering my mini rant against London in the latest issue of Doctor Mute.

I'm enjoying all the little stories this title has going on, again Blue Bobcat continues to be amazing. And I'm looking forward to seeing more of Terror Truck fighting Stunning Girl in the next issue.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers