batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

“This morning our guest is one of the founding members of the Panopticons, the mighty man known as Gunship,” Remus Philman said as he got out of his potential deathtrap highchair. “Give him a big Remus Live! round of applause!”

The studio audience, along with the dozens of people pressed up against the windows with placades, cheered as the large metallic man strode across the studio floor. He waved and smiled to the crowd before taking Remus’ hand.

“WOW!” exclaimed Remus as he overexaggerated the force of Gunships handshake. “I give! I give! Ha ha. Welcome to the show Gunship.”

“Thank you,” said Gunship, his body gleaming under the studio lights.

“It’s a real honour to meet you,” Remus said as he took a seat, beckoning Gunship to follow suit but he metal hero remained standing. “Now, you’re here to promote a new initiative than the Panopticons have set up for kids, is that right?”

“Yes, in conjunction with the Federal government we’ve created a scholarship program called Fifty By Fifty, which will give fifty students from each of the fifty states a paid university degree.”

“What do you think folks? Isn’t that fantastic!” Remus revved up the crowd who clapped and cheered. “Now, I must ask, I must ask. Don’t hate me. But Stunning Girl…”

Gunship held a hand up. “I am here to promote the Fifty By Fifty Remus, not to engage in gossip.”

“So you and she are…?” Remus pried. Gunship folded his arms. “Okay, don’t hate me, I’m sorry. But people want to know. We’re going to have a commercial and come right back.”

“Schlagen, your boyfriends on the TV!” Tito Ruiz joked to the large man doing pushups with two inmates standing on his back.

Schlagen paused mid-press. “Get. Off.”

Tito took a step back as the inmates quickly moved. Schlagen grabbed a towel, wiping the sweat off his well sculpted body. Erik Schlagen, or Schlagen the Slayer as the world knew him, was a mass murderer who back in the mid nineties ended up on a collision course with Gunship. The ensuing encounter didn’t go in Schalgen’s favour. He now resided here in the Emil Sandberg Memorial SuperMax Prison on Shooters Island in Newark Bay. He regularly attempted to break out only to be returned by either Gunship or other members of the Panopticons.

“Which channel?” Schlagen asked.

“Some dumb morning show,” Tito shrugged.

Schlagen grabbed Tito’s collar and dragged him nose to nose. “Which. One.”

“Re-Remus Live.” Tito stammered.

“Filmed live at the ZNN building,” Schlagen pushed Tito away. “Located on Columbus Circle. Go find the Bow Brothers.”

“All of them?”

Schlagen flexed his muscles and then cracked his knuckles. “Yes, all three of them.”

To be continued same time, next week.....see you there!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

Seems pretty swell so far. First issues are kinda hard for me to comment on because it's all basically setup for the whole series. I am really liking the Panopticans though... And Gunship is a nice original name for a hero. Moving onto the next issue.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Yeah it's a little bit of set up, but that's kinda what first issues are

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Bumping to read later. I missed this- maybe someone else did too. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: at your leisure :) Also I'm done with the callouts except for CCC comps.

People will read it but the almost begging/@'ing system, don't want to do that anymore. We all get enough alerts, one less is my gift. Hopefully in return it comes back as reads and comments

And if after a fortnight THEN I'll ask peeps to have a peruse

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Hm...I like callouts, becaues they make sure that I see a post, but then, I see most of them anyway. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Your near-copies of famous personalities are sometimes irritatingly accurate- Remus is just as annoying as Regis lol. Good start.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Ha ha ha thanks. I tried to keep all the traits of Regis that were the most annoying, along with his odd speech pattern. But it's that irritability that has kept him on TV for so long

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: True. In his random appearances on David Letterman, he's actually pretty funny. Basically: on any show he's not the star of, I find him likeable. lol

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I only really know him from a few clips of the US Millionaire and I think it was the Simpsons...not sure, but something fell into a pot where he and Kathy-Lee were "cooking".

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: <shudders> Ew-ew-ew-ewww...can't...remove...mental...picture...must..find...needles...for...eyes.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: It was a treehouse of terror (thanks interweb) where Bart and Lisa get sucked into their television and they fall into a pot where Regis and Cathy Lee are cooking. There's a splash, Regis overreacts and the Simpson kids run off

No Caption Provided

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: <laughs quietly but hysterically> <puts needles down slowly> Oh...oh th-thank...thank goodness...

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

nice

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers