#1 Edited by JS_Smokeman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Bludhaven

"Fifty three years I've watched that b@stard slowly corrupt from the world’s greatest hero to the world’s most powerful tyrant!" Shouted Timber Wolf at the TV "And then there's me a mutated alien from the thirty first century who for some reason still exists!"

Timber Wolf threw his remote at the wall with frustration. He had been stuck in this timeline for fifty three years now, unable to age and no way home. He only knew one thing somehow this was Superman's fault.

For years he did everything he could to damage everything Superman had built with his "Dictatorship". But he was only one man so he hit superman where and when he could. At first he started big, hitting superman as hard as he could when he could. After ten years when he realized we wasn't aging he started biding his time hitting smaller but still making effect.

He didn't go unnoticed though after some time Superman's forces realized what was happening. Now Timber Wolf has been hunted for ten years, unable to stay in the same spot for too long for fear of having his head caved in by the mace of Hawkmen.

--------------

Timber Wolf sat there thinking over what had happened in the last fifty years or so. Then he quickly turned his head towards the door, he heard something. He got up off his feet with haste and scanned the room for anything he needed to take with him, then he remembered he never kept anything he needed it slowed him down.

Then out of nowhere a Hawkman kicked in the door, and walked in the room followed by two others.

"I expected you three days ago" Teased Timber Wolf as he was making his way out the window. The first Hawkman just growled and flew after him out the window after him with the two others still following. The ally was dark shadows creeping all around, Timber Wolf was in his natural habitat he knew exactly where to hide how to move with the shadows to evade the light not to mention capture. It didn't matter though he had already been seen by the second Hawkman flew at him picking up speed mace and sword at the ready. No ready enough Timber was able to dodge the Hawkman thanks to is fast reflexes he found his way up onto a washing line out of the way of his charge. The Hawkman Crashed Straight into the wall. By then the other two Hawkmen had caught notice and started flying at him. Timber Wolf was ready for them. He jumped at a Hawkman grabbing him pulling off his mask gouging his claws into his face, placing two claws just above his eyes so the blood would temporarily blind him. Timber Wolf jumped off the Hawkman who was now falling to the ground getting ready to attack the other Hawkman not ready enough, the Hawkman barged him with his shoulder as he jumped at him. He went crashing right through the window of an abandoned apartment hitting the wall. The Hawkman flew through the window and grounded himself then started slowly walking to Timber Wolf who was now picking himself put off the ground. The Hawkman glared at him eager to crush his skull with his mace. Timber Wolf now on his feet ready to take this last Hawkman, and for once Timber Wolf didn't charge in with his savage might and rage he took his time. He had learnt about Hawkman when going into the Legion of superheroes and he knew that Hawkman was not so easily messed with. The only thing that made this fight easier was that this was a clone the only thing the same about his coming enemy and the original Hawkman was their appearance he didn't have the same fighting style, personality or voice depending on where he trained.

The Hawkman start running towards him, this eased Timber Wolf's mind of this threat he had obviously learnt nothing from watching his fight with the other two Hawkmen and how he can move. As the Hawkman flew at him Timber Wolf jumped to the right but unknown till now to Timber Wolf the Hawkman had watched him very closely he met Timber Wolfs dodge with a quick strike to his left side forcing him to fall to the corner of the room. Now Timber Wolf knew that this one wasn't one to be messed with. The Hawkman walked towards him taking his time making the same mistake Timber Wolf had made, underestimating him . The Hawkman towered over him ready to strike down on him making the kill but then Timber Wolf rolled under his legs got up and with a mighty roar broke his left wing. The Hawkman screamed in pain and spinning around in an attempt to hit but just as the mace was about to hit Timber's face he started to made causing the mace to go right through him. Completely shocked at what had just happened he didn't notice the next strike landing right on his face. He smashed once again against the wall, unconscious.

-------------

2 hours later

Timber Wolf awoke to the Hawkman standing over him a shadow cast over him, most of his facial features hidden. He was about to strike but then he saw that the Hawkman had a rope tied around his neck, he was already dead. He smelt the area someone new was defiantly there enemy, friend, both he did not know. He took a gamble on letting this new sent know his location by speaking.

"I know your there" said Timber Wolf trying to sound both calm and intimidating.

"Don't try to assume I'm anywhere boy"

"Boy?” scoffed Timber Wolf as he looked around and finally a red blur came out of the shadows “I'm easily a century older than you. Now who are you?”

“I’m Code Red” said the blur as it shimmered into the figure of a woman “You’re the werewolf”

“Timber Wolf”

“Didn’t think you were real” laughed Code Red “So can you rub your eyes for me?”

Timber Wolf looked at her “What?”

“Well you either rub your eyes or I rub your eyes at lightspeed” said Code Red “My way isn’t pleasant”

“Of all the stupid…” Timber Wolf rubbed his eyes “Happy?”

“Thanks. I represent the Arkham Resistance. I'm here to ask you to join us against Superman"

"No” said Timber Wolf “I'm in the Legion”

“And what’s that?”

“Where I come from, the 31st Century, it’s the premier super team. They’re my pack and I won’t quit it to join you, even though they don’t exist” stated Timber Wolf.

“And I thought my fiancée was crazy” muttered Red “You’re from the future?”

“Yes!”

“Do we win?”

“My timeline has been erased by Superman” said Timber Wolf

“Okay, so you don’t want to join because your future doesn’t exist” Red scratched her head .

“Yes…no…look” Timber Wolf rubbed his forehead “My future no longer exists, at the moment. Or at least I can’t get there”

“Is your time machine broken?” asked Red trying not to laugh

“Yes it is!”

Code Red looked him up and down “Look, up until an hour ago I thought you were a rumour. If you don’t want to join us fine” And with that she vanished in a red blur.

“Hey! Wait!” cried Timber Wolf and seconds later she reappeared before him.

“You have nine seconds” she looked at her watch “I just got a bleep in Gotham I gotta pick up”

“I don’t want to join your resistance” said Timber Wolf “But I could do with some…help”

----------------

4 hours later

The alleyway where the fight had taken place

A man wearing a hat and trench coat walked down the alleyway to the blinded Hawkman. He knelt down and grabbed him.

"What happened to you?" he said staring at his wounds.

"What wh..who..who's there" said the Hawkman hovering his hands over his face in attempts to hide his wound.

"I'm no rebel, now what happened" he replied.

"T- T- It was Timber Wold we were ordered to arrest him" whimpered the Hawkman.

"Where did he go!" said the man eagerly.

"I don't know I've been here for hours" said the Hawkman continuing to weep.

"Then you're no use to me, and you really shouldn't tell strangers your orders" the man replied his eyes glowing red, skin turning green. The Martian...

The End.

Comment below.

To see the first issue.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/corrupted-timber-wolf-1-1455847/

To see the back ground of Corrupted.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/corrupted-a-new-universe-collective-1452483/?messageId=9442255

To see the rest of Corrupted.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/corrupted-the-library-1453634/

Other Members.

@batkevin74 @tommythehitman @joshmightbe @falconpuuunch @bronze_surfer @dngn4774 @blackreaper @wildvine@project_worm @comiccrazeraze @delphic

#2 Posted by TommytheHitman (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good storywise! Not so good spelling and grammer wise.

#3 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman fans would hate how we use hawkmen. Good job.

#4 Edited by JS_Smokeman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh I know but they are just cloned i made sure to mention that. We need to try putting hate on more peoples favorite character so they don't notice XD thanks

#5 Posted by wildvine (9112 posts) - - Show Bio

@js_smokeman

Lotta typo's man. I know that rush you feel when a story's done, but you have to take a moment, and reread your stuff before you post. Also, put yourself in the fight next time. In one scene, Timberwolf scratches the hawkman's forehead so that the blood blinds him. Why didn't he just scratch the eyes out? Stuff like that.

Good notes: Timberwolf's character comes off strong. And your depictions are mostly solid.

#6 Edited by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#7 Posted by JS_Smokeman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine yeh your %100 right i try to rush it out to quickly i ever notice the mistakes and i only meant to blind him for only a certain amount of time i try to make him do more ruthless things the angrier he gets. Thanks :)

@jesusdisciple001 Thank you means allot :)

#8 Edited by batkevin74 (10615 posts) - - Show Bio

@js_smokeman: Okay, the story is okay but your spelling, repetition, grammar are all over the place!

Here's an edit of your story, I changed some things...do with this as you wish. Stuff in bold were typos/grammar I corrected and I changed Code Red " 2065, Bludhaven

"Fifty three years I've watched that bastard slowly corrupt from the world’s greatest hero to the world’s most powerful tyrant!" shouted Timber Wolf at the TV "And then there's me, a mutated alien from the 31st century who for some reason, still exists!"

Timber Wolf threw his remote at the wall with frustration. He had been stuck in this timeline unable to age and no way home. He only knew one thing, somehow, this was Superman's fault!

For years he did everything he could to damage everything Superman had built with his "dictatorship". But he was only one man so he hit Superman where and when he could. After ten years when he realized we wasn't aging, he started biding his hitting smaller but still making effect. It didn't go unnoticed. But not aging has its advantages, so going dark for years on end to put his trail cold, only to resurface again. But over the last decade they’d stepped up the hunt for the Bludhaven werewolf.

As Timber Wolf sat there thinking over what had happened in the last half century, he heard something. He got up off his feet with haste, scanned the room for anything he needed to take with him when out of nowhere a Hawkman kicked in his door, followed by two others.

"I expected you three days ago" teased Timber Wolf as he scurried out the window. The Hawkman just growled and flew after him, the others backing him up. The alley was dark with shadows creeping all around, as Timber Wolf landed on the ground below. He knew exactly where to hide, how to move with the shadows, to evade the light not to mention capture. Being on the run for fifty years will do that.

The trio of Hawkmen flew at him, he was able to dodge sending one into a washing line the other swereved and crashed straight into the wall. Timber Wolf slipped into the shadows and waited as the final Hawkman landed, mace in hand.

“Nowhere to run” it said.

“Who’s running?” snarled Timber Wolf as he leapt in from behind, raking two claws just across his eyes so the blood would temporarily blind him. Timber Wolf kicked the flailing bird man in the back, he smashed heavily into the wall. The Hawkman swung his mace blindly, Timber Wolf easily moving out of range. He’d learnt about Hawkman in the Legion, and these clones paled in comparison to the original. Similar fighting style, and they were savage but lacked the grace and almost nobility of the original.

CRACK!

The mace clipped the side of Timber’s head, snapping him back from day dreaming. The other Hawkman had disentangled himself from the washing to join the fray. Timber Wolf let out a low guttural growl and crouched low, readying to pounce.

The fight was remarkably silent as the trio ripped into each other. Feathers and fur flew along with blood and skin. Though highly trained, Timber Wolf was being hemmed in by the Hawks. He tried to get room but their wings kept buffeting him back, making him fight with his back to the wall but with no room to move forward except to collect a hit from an Nth metal mace. Timber Wolf slashed one across the gut but his fatal hit opened up his side to where the other Hawkman clubbed him across the back of the neck, sending him to the cold floor. He sneered and towered over him ready to strike the killing blow when there was a flurry of wind and punches. Timber Wolf tried to focus on the localised tornado but unconsciousness took him.

-------------

Timber Wolf awoke with a jolt. He was on a rooftop. He rubbed his neck as he sniffed and scanned the shadows; something, someone was there.

"I know your there" said Timber Wolf trying to sound both calm and intimidating.

"Don't try to assume I'm anywhere boy"

"Boy?” scoffed Timber Wolf as he looked around and finally a red blur came out of the shadows “I'm easily a century older than you. Now who are you?”

“I’m Code Red” said the blur as it shimmered into the figure of a woman “You’re the werewolf”

“Timber Wolf”

“Didn’t think you were real” laughed Code Red “So can you rub your eyes for me?”

Timber Wolf looked at her “What?”

“Well you either rub your eyes or I rub your eyes at lightspeed” said Code Red “My way isn’t pleasant”

“Of all the stupid…” Timber Wolf rubbed his eyes “Happy?”

“Thanks. I represent the Arkham Resistance. I'm here to ask you to join us against Superman"

"No” said Timber Wolf “I'm in the Legion”

“And what’s that?”

“Where I come from, the 31st Century, it’s the premier super team. They’re my pack and I won’t quit it to join you, even though they don’t exist” stated Timber Wolf.

“And I thought my fiancee was crazy” muttered Red “You’re from the future?”

“Yes!”

“Do we win?”

“My timeline has been erased by Superman” said Timber Wolf

“Okay, so you don’t want to join because your future doesn’t exist” Red scratched her head .

“Yes…no…look” Timber Wolf rubbed his forehead “My future no longer exists, at the moment. Or at least I can’t get there”

“Is your time machine broken?” asked Red trying not to laugh

“Yes it is!”

Code Red looked him up and down “Look, up until an hour ago I thought you were a rumour. If you don’t want to join us fine” And with that she vanished in a red blur.

“Hey! Wait!” cried Timber Wolf and seconds later she reappeared before him.

“You have nine seconds” she looked at her watch “I just got a bleep in Gotham I gotta pick up”

“I don’t want to join your resistance” said Timber Wolf “But I could do with some…help”

The Hawkmen stood sheepishly as a large man in a hat and trench coat walked towards them

"What happened?" barked the man

"I-I-It was the Wolf " whimpered the near blind Hawkman.

“Really?” The stared at them, his eyes flashed red as he removed his hat

“M-Martian….”

*** @joshmightbe

#9 Posted by JS_Smokeman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks defiantly wont happen again i got my Microsoft word working again and also @joshmightbe is in there

#10 Edited by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

also dude martian manhunter would be awesome

#11 Edited by batkevin74 (10615 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Edited by TommytheHitman (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.