JS_Smokeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JS_Smokeman

Texas

"Oh yes run I'll never catch up" Timber Wolf shouted mockingly, to the brutish gray alien who was now running down the town street. Timber Wolf gave a smug grin and did a running jump to a small building on the corner, landing with a roll.

"I could watch this oaf run for hours" He said laughing to himself "But if i have to stay in this timeline another hour I'm killing something!" Timber Wolf dropped from the roof on to the street, as the alien was still trying to get out of Timbers savage gaze. Timber Wolf charged at the alien picking up speed quickly, it was only seconds before he reached his target who had put a nice 100 meters between them. Leaping at the alien he landed a hard punch to the purple brutes face forcing him back 10 feet into the window of a TV store. Timber Wolf walked slowly towards the store growling at the alien as crowds began to surround the store with each step the alien cowered back. With a roar Timber made a jump at the brute claws ready he crashed down on the alien making a quick clash at his chest before holding him down ready to slash his neck open.

"The Legion want you alive" Timber Wolf started putting his mouth closer to the aliens ear "But i don't think that'll stop you, but wonder what happens if say... there was an accident"

The big 8 foot alien started to whimper like a child in the night. Timber Wolf raised his hand claws out getting ready to make the kill he gave a wolfish growl about to strike then

he stopped all went silent, something had gotten his attention he titled his head slightly towards a TV screen then rose and slowly walked towards the screen listening intently.

"Superman I wish to bestow the role of President of the United States to you"

The camera moved onto Superman looking awfully surprised "Oh..I..I couldn-"

The crowd began to chant "SUPERMAN SUPERMAN SUPERMAN SUPERMAN"

"Please please" Interrupted Superman

The crowd didn't listen

"Go on Supe's"

"Do it"

He gave in "Very well if the people need me i will call and this should be no different. I will take the burden of President and lead us out of the hard times."

Timber Wolf stepped back nearly falling over the still whimpering alien

"..What?" Timber Wolfs said still in shock "This wasn't mentioned in the archives" He halted a second gathering his thoughts.

"The time sphere" he said to himself worryingly.

Forgetting about his mission and the alien holding onto his wounds behind him, he ran out of the store pushing through the crowd that had gathered during the fight and continued running out of the town picking up speed.

4 miles away

5 minutes later

Timber Wolf running at the sphere without hesitation pushing his foot in front of him in attempt of stopping him, unsuccessfully stopping him. He feel right over himself into the sphere, he didn't care though no time he had to return to the Legion and find out what just happened he typed in the time and location co ordinates of the Legion headquarters.

"*ERROR* location does not exist."

He took a deep breath keeping his anger in and tried again making sure not to make any mistakes.

"*ERROR* location does not exist"

He clenched his fist blood dripping from his hand where his claws were piercing his fists. This time he attempted to return to last time line.

"*ERROR* timeline does not exist"

His anger overwhelmed him he let out a rage filled shout and ripped off the monitor, causing the sphere to explode sending Timber Wolf flying out landing with a crash on the dusty highway.

To be continued.

To see whats happening in the corrupted series: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/corrupted-the-library-1453634/

Background of the series:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/corrupted-a-new-universe-collective-1452483/#35

Comment you're thoughts good or bad.

@batkevin74@tommythehitman@joshmightbe@falconpuuunch@bronze_surfer@dngn4774@blackreaper@wildvine@project_worm@comiccrazeraze

Issue 2 if you want to see more.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/corrupted-timber-wolf-2-1456913/#3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@js_smokeman Okay this was really awesome! However there were a few spelling mistakes and punctuation mistakes. Really interesting!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I was wondering how he would fit here, great start though I would edit some if I were you.

JS_Smokeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: yeah i just noticed i missed out a few words due to my fast typing.

JS_Smokeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ive partly edited it im to tired to edit it all i'll do the rest tomorrow (its 9 in the UK)

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, this is a great setup! Can't wait for the next one.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: It wouldn't let me call you out as awesam but CM vs BA is up

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@js_smokeman: Sorry for forgetting to call you out on my last chapter

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Sweet! One small statement changed an entire future, but shouldn't Timber Wolf have been erased with the rest of the Legion?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Well time travel is always filled with things we just have to let go

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

Sweet! One small statement changed an entire future, but shouldn't Timber Wolf have been erased with the rest of the Legion?

This will either end with a plot-twist, or a universe collapsing paradox.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

2013, Texas

"Oh yes run, I'll never catch up!" Timber Wolf shouted mockingly, to the brutish gray alien who was now running down the town street. Timber Wolf gave a smug grin and did a running jump to a small building on the corner, landing with a roll.

"I could watch this oaf run for hours" He said laughing to himself "But if I have to stay in this timeline another hour I’m killing something!" Timber Wolf dropped from the roof on to the street, as the alien was still trying to get out of Timbers savage gaze. Timber Wolf charged at the alien picking up speed quickly, it was only seconds before he reached his target who had put a nice hundred meters between them. Leaping at the alien, he landed a hard punch to the purple brutes face forcing him back 10 feet into the window of a TV store. Timber Wolf walked slowly towards the store growling at the alien as crowds began to surround the store with each step the alien cowered back. With a roar Timber made a jump at the brute, claws ready he crashed down on the alien making a quick clash at his chest before holding him down ready to slash his neck open.

"The Legion want you alive" Timber Wolf started putting his mouth closer to the aliens ear "But I don’t think that'll stop you, but wonder what happens if say... there was an accident"

The big eight foot alien started to whimper like a child in the night. Timber Wolf raised his hand claws out getting ready to make the kill, he gave a wolfish growl about to strike then he stopped all went silent, something had gotten his attention he titled his head slightly towards a TV screen, then rose and slowly walked towards the screen listening intently.

"Superman, I wish to bestow the role of President of the UnitedStates to you"

The camera moved onto Superman looking awfully surprised "Oh..I..I couldn-"

The crowd began to chant "SUPERMAN! SUPERMAN! SUPERMAN! SUPERMAN!"

"Please please" interrupted Superman but he crown didn't listen.

"Go on Supe's"

"Do it"

He gave in "Very well. If the people need me, I will heedthe call and this should be no different. I will take the burden of President and lead us out of the hard times"

Timber Wolf stepped back nearly falling over the still whimpering alien.

"..What?" Timber Wolfs said still in shock "This wasn't mentioned in the archives?" He halted a second gathering his thoughts.

"The time sphere" he said to himself worryingly.

Forgetting about his mission and the alien holding onto his wounds behind him, he ran out ran out of the store pushing through the crowd that had gathered during the fight and continued running out of the town picking up speed.

4 miles away, 5 minutes later

Timber Wolf running at the sphere without hesitation pushing his foot in front of him in attempt of stopping him, unsuccessfully stopping him. He crashed right into the sphere, he didn't care though no time he had to return to the Legion and find out what just happened he typed in the time and location co ordinates of the Legion Headquarters.

"*ERROR* location does not exist."

He took a deep breath keeping his anger in and tried again making sure not to make any mistakes.

"*ERROR* location does not exist"

He clenched his fist blood dripping from his hand where his claws were piercing his fists. This time he attempted to return to last time line.

"*ERROR* timeline does not exist"

His anger overwhelmed him he let out a rage filled shout and ripped off the monitor, causing the sphere to explode sending Timber Wolf flying out landing with a crash on the dusty highway.

To be continued.

Timber wolf running at the sphere without hesitation pushing his foot in front of him in attempt of stopping him, unsuccessfully stopping him. He crashed right into the sphere, he didn't care though no time he had to return to the legion and find out what just happened he typed in the time and location co ordinates of the legion headquarters.

Okay the stuff in bold is corrected typos, bad grammar etc, usually you've just forgotten a capital letter or an apostrophe. But this paragraph doesn't make much sense. I get the idea, but reading it I'm not sure whether he crashed into the time sphere with his foot or what?

But enough of that: LOVED IT! Timber Wolf caught out of time, his time travel device damaged and its only 2013!, he's got 52 years until it's really bad. Looking forward to your next installment

JS_Smokeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: you'll find out about that in the next issue batkev already knows

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@js_smokeman

Don't know who Timber Wolf is. (Assumed he was original.) Anyway, nice set up. I do wonder where your going though, since 52 odd years have to scoot by to bring it into the present.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bumped

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers