Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

Abandon Warehouse

Mongul and I researched for hours to find any trace of Radion but found nothing. None of the information of any T-Sphere that he had even mentioned it and the only time a human ever possessed a piece was when Batman shot Darkseid with it. Even taking the Mother Box back out it would not work. Just stopped working right when we needed it to. Both of us were stressed out enough but Deranger had to just barge into my quarters for whatever reason.

“What do you need Deranger?” I asked with a little bit of annoyance in my voice.

“There is something I found that you might be interested in.” he said as he walked out the room signaling for me to follow him. As Mongul and I followed Deranger, we all walked into a room with Code Red sitting at a desk.

“Tell him what you learned.” he said to her.

“After doing a routine run I felt an two energy sources similar to when you first burst on the scene, one was nearly identical but weaker the other was very odd warping in on itself.” She said.

“Do you have any idea where they came from?” I asked being a little interested.

“The warping one was located somewhere near China and the normal one was located in Keystone City.” she said.

“Wasn't Keystone City trashed up along with Central City?” I asked.

“Well yes but not as bad, not to mention most people from Central City crossed the river into Keystone City starting to rebuild it, never finished though.” she said now with me genially interested.

“I don’t have time to look into these things and Code Red is busy as she is, if you want to go look at either one of those areas go ahead and give us a briefing when you find it.” he said handing me and Mongul communicators. As we both put them in one of our ears.

“Will do.” I said as we both walked out of the room. As we went back to my quarters Code Red literally appeared in front of us before I opened the door. Mongul was not fazed but it gave me a mini heart attack.

“God damn it Red! What do you want?” I asked being a little jumpy.

“I’m going to give you some advice, I know Deranger said check out either one of them but I highly recommend going to Keystone.” She said sincerely.

“Why is that?” Mongul asked.

“Well Keystone City is home to one of the oldest flashes so there is that, but also because the energy I got off of China was not natural for the speed force like some kind of warped twisted version of it.” she said.

“Just some advice, do whatever you choose.” she said as she sped off again. I looked at Mongul.

“Keystone?” he said.

“Keystone.” I said back going into my quarters and picking up the mother box and grabbing the Astro Harness for Mongul. We walked out of the warehouse and onto open ground. We had to leave quickly so that a random Hawkman does not spot us.

“Set the coordinates and I’ll follow along.” I said as Mongul speed off. I ran after him easily keeping up with the Astro Harness. In a few moments we arrived to look at a very run down city. Many of the buildings were either caved in or just ruble. There were many people surrounding fires in trash cans and in tents around big buildings that managed to stay up. I clicked my ring putting the Harness and my costume into the ring putting my normal clothes on. After that I vibrated Monguls molecules so no one would freak out from seeing a giant tall yellow man. As we walked around for a little bit I felt nothing.

“Do you even know how to find this energy?” he asked as we walked near a group of apartment complexes. I felt a surge go through my body similar to when Barry would vibrate his molecules or do other speed force things.

“I think I do.” I said as I ran into one of the buildings feeling a bigger surge of energy. I vibrated my molecules through a door where the energy was manifesting. I expected to see a man or woman about my age possibly older training with speed force...stuff. Instead I phase into the room to find a thirteen year old girl making out with a fifteen year old girl on a couch. I was surprised enough for me to forget to phase crashing into a table with a vase. The fifteen year old screams jumping up from where she was.

“Auntie!” the thirteen year old screamed as she ran fairly quickly to the other girl. Before I could even say a word and eighty year old women kicked down a door to my right and pointed an SMG at me.

“Don’t move in inch f**ker!” the woman said moving in between me and the girls. It took me a moment to realize what the hell was going on.

“Hold on just let me...” I started to say as she shot the gun. I sighed as I caught each individual bullet and dropped them in front of me.

“Now just let me explain.” I said as the old woman’s eyes widened. She walked up closer to me looking at my hair, eyes and other features.

“You...I thought you were dead after...I just can't believe it’s you Samuel.” she said hugging me.

“Um Miss...who the hell is Samuel? My name is William, William West.” I said as she let go her eyes widening again.

“Oh my god William! I thought you were dead after having that battle with Diana.” She said walking over to the girls.

“Thea, why don’t you and Ashlen go out for a walk?” she said to the thirteen year old who nodded and walked out of the room holding the other girls hand. The old woman sat on the couch.

“Come sit there is so much to catch up on.” she said with me sitting down. As I sat I asked the basic question.

“Not to be rude but who the hell are you?” I asked. She laughed a little bit.

“You must have been too young to remember me, you were only six when Diana attacked your parents.” she said picking up a picture. Looking at it was what looked like my mother and father, me at a younger age and a baby.

“So that’s me...huh...” I said as I looked at the ceiling.

“Anyway, you know my husband already but I’m Iris Allen.” she said as I stared at her for a moment not knowing what to say next.

“So...you have been living here with?” I asked trying to lighten the mood.

“Your sister, Thea West the girl who you walked in on kissing her girlfriend.” she said with me smiling a little.

“Yeah, sorry about that, wait I have a sister!” I said chuckling a little turning into confusion.

“The day Diana attacked Orion and your parents you were not the only child, it was you right after you turned six and her a few months after she was born.” she said. It was a little hard to take in but my life recently has been hectic enough to worry about it at the moment. I noticed that her smile turned to a frown quickly.

“I’m assuming that Barry has...moved on.” she said with tears running down her cheek.

“I’m afraid so Iris, I’m sorry.” I said. She wiped the tears of her face and looked at me again.

“So what brings you to Keystone city?” she asked gaining the happiness in her voice back.

“I felt the energy of a speedster here and I came to investigate.” I said as she laughed.

“That would be your sister, she gained her super speed when she was about nine years old.” she said finally standing up.

“You should go and catch up to her.” she said opening the door as I speed up next to her.

“I will see what I can do, it was nice to finally meet you Iris.” I said as I left the building in a second.Now I just need to come up with a reason to my sister I just met why I burst in on her and her girlfriend.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@bronze_surfer: I shall get to this, have to refresh myself on CORRUPTED as I am quite behind

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Okay! Sorry for the late reply! really good job! I didn't see that Iris West twist coming. First Delphic now you! Damn it! Time to bring out the A-Game!