CORRUPTED: Flash #13

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Washington DC, White House

“Can’t we just talk this out?” I said as Beetlemen tried to blast me with lasers and Hawkmen attempted to bash my brains in. I phased through all of the attacks easily. I looked over to Samuel who was still alive, barely. Should I take him with me or leave him to the winged b@$$terds? Either way it does not matter, right now priority number one is to find Iris and Thea.

“Look guys, it’s been fun but I really have to go now.” I said sarcastically as I felt a shockwave send me across the street into a building when I let my guard down.

“Oww...” I said looking up to see hell itself. Superman.

“You are that pesky little member of the resistance, you are going to tell me where my son is and where your leader is so I can rip his head of his body!” he said charging at me. I managed to dodge him but he is fast. I am not prepared for this kind of foe. I bolt out of their with Superman following me.

“You couldn't even catch Deranger how the hell do you expect to get me?” I said laughing as he stuck out his hand. The green lantern ring started to glow as a beam shot out of it.

“Oh god...” I said dodging the beam but it slowed me down allowing Superman to get closer to me.

“Now tell me where my son is!” he yelled as his hand nearly got to me. I turned around and flipped the man of steel off as I ran off at top speeds away from him. I kept running and running before stopping to catch my breath.

“God...damn....” I said with a loss of breath. I thought his wife was bad enough, no way in hell I’m going to tango with him anytime soon.

“Now where am I?” I asked as I leaned my hand against a wall. I feel a prick on my hand.

“The hell?” I said looking to see a spider like thing on my hand. Before I could take it off it electrocuted me. It puts me to my knees for a moment as another shock knocks me out.

“Wake up.” a female voice said. I opened my eyes to see a group of people dressed in monkey like costumes.

“Where am I?” I asked feeling my arms chained up behind a chair.

“That is not important, what is important is how you came upon the base of the monkey fist cult?” the woman said putting a knife up to my throat. I attempted to phase my fists out of the chains without them noticing but when I did another member hit me with a syringe from behind. My arms were free but I felt like I was slowing down.

“You have got to be kidding me.” I said as I felt my speed be reduced to normal human levels. I turned to the woman.

“You are going to give me back my speed or else!” I said with her chuckling.

“Calm yourself, it does not have as many nanobots, the effect will only last for a hour.” she said.

“Now answer the question.” another one of the people said.

“I was running from Superman and ended up here.” I responded. They just looked at me for a minute.

“Come with me.” the woman said walking out of a door. I followed her outside. After we got far enough away from the other members she took off her mask. She was much younger than I imagined, being around my age maybe a year older.

“You are the man who fought Wonder Woman on Metropolis aren’t you?” She asked.

“Yup, I’m just out of costume.” I said.

“My name is Christina, Christina Cain. I am the Silver Monkey of the Monkey Fist Cult.” she said bowing which I did back.

“I’m William West, now can I ask why you are being so upfront about who you are but secretive with your identity before?”

“Because I want to help the resistance.” she said.

“Just you or the entire clan?” I asked as I saw something move amongst the clouds. I ignored it.

“I will definitely assist you but I need permission from the paper monkey before I can use the full power of the clan to help you.” she said looking up at the sky.

“Any help we can get would definitely be appreciated.” I said looking up where she was. The moon looked like it had more craters on it from the eyes perspective than normal.

“So can I ask where we are?” I said as she shook her head.

“No, we can't reveal the secret to any outsiders.” she said as I heard an explosion from behind us. I turned around to see Hawkmen but not any normal Hawkmen, Vanguards the worst Hawkmen alongside the Shadowmen.

“How this location is...” she started to say as a Vanguard tackled her into the ground. Before i could help another one crashed into me about to smash my face with his mace. I was able to dodge it and I tried to take it. He was definitely stronger than the Hawkman I fought in the desert. I kicked him off me getting into a combat position as Christina did the same.

“The fighting should make the nanobots wear of quicker.” she said as I rolled my eyes.

“Great.” I said as we lunged at the two Vanguards.

Somewhere away from Keystone

Thea was moving with Iris at greater than sound speeds but they stopped for a breath.

“So you knew that creepy guy?” Thea asked Iris.

“It’s a long story, but he worked with your grandfather in the past.” she said drinking some water and handing it to Thea.

“The best place we could go right now would probably be...” Iris started to say as a grenade went off not to far from them.

“What just happened?” Thea said dropping the water. A man walked out of the dust the grenade made. It was Deranger

“Wait a minute,” Thea said looking at him. “You were one of the guys in the warehouse when William was fighting Samuel, what do you want?” Thea asked as she felt a jolt of electricity as the man tased her.

“Thea!” Iris screamed running over to her.

“She will be fine,” Deranger said taking out a pistol.

“She is an asset, you on the other hand,” he said turning off the safety. “You are expendable.” he said as he shot Iris. He looked over the dead woman. Deranger started to morph into a Shade agent as he put his finger to his ear.

“This is agent 636, the seeds of doubt have been planted.” he said as he walked off.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

bump