Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

Middle of the Desert

I feel a shock wave as my fist collides into Samuels face sending him crashing into a mound of sand. Grains of sand fly past me as his fist charges directly at me, smashing his fist into my liver.

“I don’t know what you did to me, but I will not stop what must be done!” he said as he smashed his fist into my check. I retaliated by stomping my foot on top of his foot and then crashing my elbow onto the side of his face sending him flying again.

“Whatever I did, it has let me be able to hit you so I have no problems here.” I said as I rushed at him, grabbing him and taking us both away from the desert. I kept running with him in the hold when he kicked me in the stomach forcing me to let go. He jumped back into a fighting position doing a bunch of rapid fire punches on my whole body.

“Trying to get away from the desert? Bad memories?” he said as I caught both of his wrists.

“Just shut up.” I said as I basically made him hit himself at speeds faster than sound. He headbuted me stopping the onslaught of self inflicted blows to his head. As I gained sight on him again, he threw a punch right as I did having our fists collide in the air. I threw another punch to have it collide with his fist again, and again and again. It went on for a few moments with our fists just smashing into each other’s. He did a normal punch but added with a kick into my gut sending me into what felt like a giant stone wall. I turned around to see the Great Wall of China.

“We were just in Nevada how did we get to China!?!” I screamed as Samuel smashed me into the wall going to the other side.

“Were both fighting at super speed and you still let your guard down!” he screamed kicking me in the ribs. He went for another kick when I smashed my fist into his knee. He cried in pain as I jumped on top of him beating his face into the ground.

“You want me to be a better hero? Well here you go!” I said as I kept crashing and smashing. He eventually dodged my punch and headbutted me off of him. His face was covered in blood and he was all bruised up like I was before.

“Enough games, let’s end this.” he said as he raced off in the opposite direction. I ran after him being able to keep up with him.

“Let’s see how well Iris and Thea will be after I kill you.” he said sadistically. That sent me into overdrive grabbing his arm and stopping him in his tracks.

“You will not touch them!” I screamed about to punch as we both fell into water. I swam up to find myself in the Pacific Ocean. This increase in speed has kept me even farther in touch with where ever I am. Samuel dashed back off onto the path he was going with me following him. We both phased through the giant crowd of people surrounding Keystone.

“Seem to be slowing down William.” he said as I tried to punch him but missed. I kept attempting but he was dodging every one.

“Damn it Samuel just hold still!” I screamed as he dodged again but this time I hit someone else. Before I could even stop to see who it was or if it hurt them a giant jolt of pain came from my hand. I stopped running and grabbed it.

“Owww! That felt harder then Wonder Woman’s fist!” I screamed as I looked up to see what was probably my worst nightmare. Superman, wait...no it’s not superman its superboy. He could definitely pass off as superman but without the ring and helmet you know it can’t be the dictator of the world. We just exchanged looks with no words said as Samuel grabbed me and took us both out of the city.

“Well Iris and Thea are not here, no matter I can find them anyway.” he said smashing his elbow into my nose. Blood came rushing out of it as he stomped his foot onto my adams apple. He kicked once onto my adams apple as he ran off. The pain in my hand and throat did not stop me though as I ran after him once again in this wild goose chase. I used all the speed I could muster in a nanosecond and zoomed after him crashing at him. I grabbed his arm and broke it with one quick motion.

“I. Have. Had. Enough!” I said as he crashed into the ground.

“Ever since I met you which has only been for a few minutes all you have done is try and make me a better hero.” I said smashing my foot into his head sending him flying into a building. I did not even look around to see where I was I just kept going at him.

“So you really want be to be a better hero?” I asked as I continued to smash my fist into his jaw, teeth, and forehead with my hands and clothes starting to go red. It only then dawned on me I have been fighting this whole fight without my Flash costume. Oh well

“Well the best thing a true hero could do is get your waste of a life off the face of earth.” I said looking over him. He started to stand up and speak.

“You...have...progressed considerably...we...could...” he started to say as I cut him of punching him in the ribs. I feel them crack under my fist.

“Are you kidding? I’m having the time of my life!” I said with a sadistic tone.

“There is no way I’m letting you out of this alive!” I said as I jumped on top of him and beat him. I feel like each blow calms me and yet agitates me at the same time. So I just keep punching. It feels like it’s going on for an eternity, but in reality it was probably around 3 seconds. As I was about to deliver the final punch to end it all something grabbed my hand. I did not see what it was but I heard a faint whisper.

“Stop.” is all it said as I took a moment to look down. I was horrified at what I saw.

“Oh my god....” I said jumping back. All I could see was the mangled face of my elder brother, blood was everywhere and his costume was ripped around his bruised chest. Did I really go this blood lusted in the middle of a fight? Am I really this violent? All of those thoughts came to a stop as I looked at a building directly in front of me. I look up to see the White House with Hawkmen and Beetlemen rushing at me from the sky.

“Aw sh!t...”

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Delphic

Not bad, and I really liked the ending. It sounds like William is going to have to learn how to deal with a darker part of himself, and I bet that's going to turn out to be very interesting.

Oh, and now since William has actually ran into Connor, there is definitely going to have to be a sort of team up in the future, because it's not everyday, that someone just appears out of nowhere, punches the new superman, and then disappears again. Connor will probably want to look into that. ;)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@delphic said:

Not bad, and I really liked the ending. It sounds like William is going to have to learn how to deal with a darker part of himself, and I bet that's going to turn out to be very interesting.

Oh, and now since William has actually ran into Connor, there is definitely going to have to be a sort of team up in the future, because it's not everyday, that someone just appears out of nowhere, punches the new superman, and then disappears again. Connor will probably want to look into that. ;)

Oh you know it.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

bump