Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@dngn4774 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I was thinking that comments could be currency in this world and bumps are how avatars move up in rank gaining power. What do you think?

What do I think?

Loading Video...

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

This would be great,but I'll pass.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

So this is a rough intro of what I was planning on doing so far

Welcome to Ficland: Where you get what you give. I always hated that slogan, but I guess it makes sense in a way. Ever since the Vine first grew we've had an economy fueled by comments and rank; the more comments you give the more wealth you acquire and the more comments you receive the more power you get. Nearly every av (slang for avatar) wants to be on the top of the food chain up with the founders and some are getting pretty close. There are those who like to advocate the strength in numbers approach, they form gangs to support one another and take comments, either to survive or to build rank. Others believe in the true path of merit, that if they work at perfecting their skills they will eventually receive the praise they deserve. They tend to be the very noble heroes but also the most gullible ones. Then there's the free agents, people like me who drift in and out of groups and work on whatever we're interested in the moment. If any av goes too long without comments they get sick and extremely unpredictable. Some just wither away, others actually die but in rare cases they go rabid and turn into trolls. We don't live by many rules in Ficland but one regulation is heavily enforced: No flaming! On some occasions war does erupt but that's never good for business, mainly because of the Mods. Moderators are the bureaucrats/soldiers commissioned by president Gman to maintain order across the vine. They have the power to block/lock any avs for an undetermined amount of time. I guess that were my problems started...

It was early in the morning when I recieved the shoutout

???: @dngn4774

dngn4774: speaking, (rubs eyes) wait, who's this?

That's where I left off. If the other writers aren't interested in the concepts I'll scrap what I have and start over. Any thought's?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lol. Love it!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By AweSam

@dngn4774: Cool idea. Although, the mods should be programs who work for the MCP (Master Control Program) a.k.a G-Man. They're the bad guys.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

So this is a rough intro of what I was planning on doing so far

Welcome to Ficland: Where you get what you give. I always hated that slogan, but I guess it makes sense in a way. Ever since the Vine first grew we've had an economy fueled by comments and rank; the more comments you give the more wealth you acquire and the more comments you receive the more power you get. Nearly every av (slang for avatar) wants to be on the top of the food chain up with the founders and some are getting pretty close. There are those who like to advocate the strength in numbers approach, they form gangs to support one another and take comments, either to survive or to build rank. Others believe in the true path of merit, that if they work at perfecting their skills they will eventually receive the praise they deserve. They tend to be the very noble heroes but also the most gullible ones. Then there's the free agents, people like me who drift in and out of groups and work on whatever we're interested in the moment. If any av goes too long without comments they get sick and extremely unpredictable. Some just wither away, others actually die but in rare cases they go rabid and turn into trolls. We don't live by many rules in Ficland but one regulation is heavily enforced: No flaming! On some occasions war does erupt but that's never good for business, mainly because of the Mods. Moderators are the bureaucrats/soldiers commissioned by president Gman to maintain order across the vine. They have the power to block/lock any avs for an undetermined amount of time. I guess that were my problems started...

It was early in the morning when I recieved the shoutout

???: @dngn4774

dngn4774: speaking, (rubs eyes) wait, who's this?

That's where I left off. If the other writers aren't interested in the concepts I'll scrap what I have and start over. Any thought's?

That was awesome! I'll do part 2

dngn4774 woke up in an alleyway, confused, with somewhat of a hangover. Odd, he didn't remember drinking last night. He was woken up by a rather loud "LOOK OUT!" Suddenly, a RPG missle was shot right at dngn, missing him by mere inches. When the dust cleared, a woman wearing a red wig, black mask, Riddler hat and clown costume walked into the smoke. To her right was her lacky, a purple robot with a cybernetic blaster arm. Surrounding them was a group of clown/riddler themed henchman. This was Joygirl and mrDecepticonleader. Joygirl pulled a sawed of shotgun from the compartment in her pants and pointed it at dngn. "So, we got a Red Hood fan here? New guy in town? What's your name and affiliation?" dngn4774 cowered in the alley. He was unarmed and surrounded by a group of crazies. Joygirl laughed hysterically, her henchman and mrdecepticonleader laughing with them. "Well, if you're not with us, you're by definition against us. AcidSkull's made it priority No. 1 to eliminate all against his regime as Ficland dictator." She pointed the shotgun at dngn's nose. Suddenly, a cut off scream from one of the henchman was heard. As Joygirl turned around, one of the other henchman shrugged. The second henchman was pulled up by some kind of vine. 3 odd characters jumped from the roof. These were wildvine, dressed in clown makeup, socks and a spiked collar, SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26, dressed almost like a Sinestro Corps Venom and Avenging X-Bolt, dressed in a Green Lantern costume with a fedora and trenchcoat. Wildvine smiled menacingly. "Joygirl, I was so looking forward to our next meeting. SidF, feeding time. Avenging X-Bolt, anybody who SidF leaves alive, take in for interrogation!"

The battle begins!...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#59 wildvine  Moderator

1) My picture is not wearing clown make-up

2) I will write my own dialogue, thank you.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will write part 3 shortly! and put a blank space whenever wildvine's meant to speak...

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TommytheHitman

"YOUR SKILLS ARE MOST IMPRESSIVE! BUT TONIGHT WILL BE YOUR LAST NIGHT ALIVE!" A loud voice yelled from above the rooftops. Everyone glanced upwards towards the strange being clad in golden armor.

"Just who the hell are you?!" Joygirl demanded.

The man smirked. "Child." He said. "I am your undoing." The man flicked his wrist sending Joygirl, MrDecepticonLeader and her henchmen flying over the rooftops and out of sight.

"Oh man..." Dngn muttered. "What the hell's he doing in Ficland?! the treaty demanded that..."

Wildvine turned and stared straight towards Dngn and stared straight into his soul leaving D shivering like a baby.

"___________?!" Wildvine asked.

"Th... the treaty that was forged long ago..." Dngn stammered. "The treaty between President G-Man, The AcidSkull and... hitman..."

"Who?" SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 asked. "Who's Hitman?"

"Children. If you have not heard of me then you must be more oblivious to the outside world then I thought." The Hitman's eye's glowed as several portals opened behind him revealing the figures of Wildcat, Deathstroke, Boba Fett and a zombie version of Batman. "Pawns. Take them."

The figures screamed and charged straight towards the crowd of confused heroes. Hitman smiled at the chaos happening. After a few seconds he swooped into the battle and started to pick a fight with Wildvine. Big mistake. Wildvine pulled a baseball bat off of her back and whacked Hitman in the face with it knocking his very cheap Specsaver glasses onto the floor.

"___________!!" Wildvine yelled as she raised the baseball bat for another blow.

"GAH! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" The Hitman yelled.

"___________!"

"SMOKEMAN TAKE HIM!"

Wildvine collapsed as a mysterious entity appeared from above. A being clad in some kind of smoke armor had attacked her from behind.

"Criminals. For your crimes against the master. The sentence... is death!"

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam i don't think so. I think Young Justice is writing the first part.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just had I couple of concerns to air out.

@awesam My reasoning for making the Mods like the police department of Comicvine is because the sort of are. They're trying to maintain order not intentionally abuse their power. If we just made them villainous cold machines it would become a cheap Tron remake.

My idea was that after Vice President Babs decided to resign from office it was up to GMan to pick his new second in command. All the leaders of Ficlands organized crime wanted to eliminate their competition so that they would be elected in. This sparked a gangwar across the vine between groups like Iron Age and Mayhem.

@tommythehitman I was going to do my own dialogue too. Like wildvine.

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 I still have a few questions on this if you don't mind.

Do our avatars know that they are controlled by users?

Do alt accounts know of their connection to original accounts?

How will you get users to voluntarily kill off their characters in this story?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Make them corrupt. Come on, you know I'm at war with them.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

1) My picture is not wearing clown make-up

2) I will write my own dialogue, thank you.

My apologies madame. Just figured I'd try and introduce you ASAP.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By YoungJustice

@wildvine: You know, you could always just tell someone that without being smart.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@dngn4774: Make them corrupt. Come on, you know I'm at war with them.

Oh yeah Btw in my chapter I wake up with a hangover cause I went to a party celebrating your return from being blocked.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By AweSam

@dngn4774: I'm famous! Make it a prison break!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So YoungJustice is working on the first part we should probably set up a PM to discuss what we want to happen.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

#71  Edited By flazam

Make me look like this

Then I'm In
Then I'm In

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So here's what I look like armored

No Caption Provided

and this is what I'll look like without armor

No Caption Provided

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#73 wildvine  Moderator

@wildvine: You know, you could always just tell someone that without being smart.

You're right. Self-trolling of shame commence.....

No Caption Provided

I deserve this.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...Anybody wanna do the next chapter? Don't want to screw up a character like I did with wildvine. :)

miss_awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By miss_awesome

So...Anybody wanna do the next chapter? Don't want to screw up a character like I did with wildvine. :)

You didn't mess her up hun. She was just high strung then.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you guys ask me to write the parts where I;m in it?

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By dngn4774

Why don't we just set up time schedules so we write stuff together without having to worry about ruining each others characters?

BTW, I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours, but please let me know I young justice is starting us off. If not I'll write in the first part of the story.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

Why don't we just set up time schedules so we write stuff together without having to worry about ruining each others characters?

BTW, I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours, but please let me know I young justice is starting us off. If not I'll write in the first part of the story.

Alright @youngjustice, you write the next chapter! :)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finishing it up.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter 1

The Sektor Scandal

Sektor HQ

5:50 AM

“Angela, what’s the schedule for today?” An old man with a very thick Belgian accent asked his assistant, Angela as he smoked a cigarette.

“Let’s see, looks like somebody has a hit on TommytheHitman. Ugh, so tired of losing agents over one guy.” Angela may have been the damn near complete opposite to YoungJustice. Her hair was black, she was young, she didn’t like fighting, and she was only in the assassination business because she tried to steal money from the bank she worked at and no other place would hire her. However, YoungJustice saw an untapped potential in her, one that he could let loose and take advantage off.

YoungJustice got up from his chair and put the cigarette out, “That’s because they don’t have my training.”

Tommy’s Troubles

When life gives ya lemons. Sell them online and buy a lemonade maker.

Earth, City of Hitarius. Monarch's Kingdom

"My lord. We've finally captured the Sektor agents that were sent to assassinate you." The Monarch's chief Warlock said as he mentally pulled several of the Sektor assassin's along.

"Hmm? Assassins? Really?" TommytheHitman mumbled as he carefully examined the latest issue of Playboy. "Well then Mr. assassin." The Hitman said as he stood up from his chair and walked over to one of the agents. "Who exactly sent you?" He asked.

The agent squirmed at the gigantic man standing over him. He was completely at the Hitman's mercy.

"Well uh... young... justice..." The man mumbled.

"What? Didn't that get cancelled?!"

"No sire he means the assassin YoungJustice."

"...Assassin? As in... a Hitman?"

"Yes sir. In fact possibly like that Fett person who attacked a few weeks back."

"Interesting..."

The chief warlock looked surprised as he heard a beeping from his wrist. He activated it and a radar popped up showing a red dot flying towards them.

"Sir. A Sektor signal is heading this way."

"Sektor? Here?"

"Yes sir. It's possible it might be..."

A loud explosion was heard above them and rubble fell down from the ceiling. The Hitman acted unsurprised at the scene that lay before him and watched as a silhouette of a thin man jumped down before firing several shots at the guards surrounding him.

"Mr Hitman." The man said in a Belgian accent. "Your time is up."

"YoungJustice. I was looking forward to the chance to crush your neck."

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#83  Edited By consolemaster001
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26