moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By moviegeek17

(Link to the 5th entry below here:)

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/moviegeek17/comic-book-update-5-oversized-edition/87-75314/

Hey guys I am back with another round of updates for you to sink your teeth into! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well and that you got through black friday in one piece.

To start things off I sadly do not have any real updates for myself on the writing side of the project. I have been very busy with school work and the ominous finals that are looming over me for college. So outside of a few interesting ideas I came up with I don't have anything concrete that can be reported yet. Though i assure you that by the next update that will certainly change!

Fortunately though there has been an abundance of news in every other area so there's still plenty more to get excited for! On the artist front there has been quite a lot of progress since the last time i posted. My artist S.R. Ayers is currently working on the pencils for the sixth page of pencils for the preview issue and each page has been looking even better than the last. If this keeps up the way it is then i assure you guys that when he is done with the book that we will all be in for quite a treat!

On the publishing side of things i found out some things from Ravenhammer that are worth mentioning, such as where the preview issue will most likely be found! From what I've been told when the preview issue is completely finished it will most likely be put up on Ravenhammer's website for all of you to see. When the time comes for it to be put online I will be sure to let all of you know about it, so in the meantime if you're interested in anything else Ravenhammer is putting out feel free to check out their site. They have at least two comics that i know of on the site for you guys to check out and I'm sure they would appreciate the support. I will post a link below the character design for anyone who is interested.

I also want to take the time to thank everyone who took the time to like the Facebook page for Project Phoenix, I really appreciate the support from you guys and even those of you who don't have a Facebook, I appreciate you keeping up to date with this set of updates. With that said now I have to ask something else from you guys, I have spoken to everyone I could about the Facebook page for Project Phoenix but now it has hit the point where I cannot extend it further without help. So I humbly ask you guys who follow this blog or my Facebook page to spread the word about this comic series anywhere and to anyone you can. Whether its getting someone to like the page or someone new to follow the blog, any help would be appreciated and I would be truly grateful for any help you guys can afford to give. The more people that are interested in this series, the more likely it is that I can continue to tell stories with these characters that I truly care to write about and that really is my main hope with the series.

As for the character design of the post I'm picking a character that over the course of me writing these characters has grown into the main character of the series. He is a powerful character but with that power like most of the characters in this series, it comes with a price. He is a kid who is still growing into the man he will become, he can hold his own in combat with the best of the world but fighting a losing battle within himself. He has a simple goal but like most of our goals in life it is filled nearly insurmountable obstacles that even a person like himself struggles to achieve. His name is Brett Harkins and courtesy of SR Ayers you will not only get one design of Brett, but you will also see the design of his "true self" as well in their first renditions! There may be some minor tweaks along the way with the design but as a whole this is the character and I am proud to show these particular designs to you guys. I hope you guys enjoy this and I can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Have a great day guys!

No Caption Provided

Brett in his tactical gear

No Caption Provided

Brett's "True Self"

Link to Ravenhammer's website:

http://www.slbdesign.com/rh/

Link to Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Phoenix/208093999211651

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KisserNe

Oh my gosh! This is coming along wonderfully! GOOD GOOD JOB!

I can not wait for the next update and I'll try to help as much as I can, buddy!

Thanks for bringing me a little bit of joy!!! :D

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By moviegeek17

@KisserNe:

Thanks buddy! That is about the best compliment a writer can get really :). Thanks for the support and i'm glad it's brightened up your day a bit!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

This is awesome! I'll also try to spread the word. :)

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Very interesting looking character. I have no doubt this will be awesome :)
moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moviegeek17

@The Impersonator:

Thanks man i really appreciate that. Sometime next week after my final exams are finished I'll try and catch myself up on some of your recent fan fics, I'm sure you made plenty since the last time we've chatted.

@TheGoldenOne:

Thanks as well man, things are slowly but surely coming together. Thankfully so much has been going on besides my lack of writing or I would have had to wait a bit before i posted this lol

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Impersonator

@moviegeek17: You're welcome! I don't know if I mentioned this before. But I wrote 13 chapters of Iron Man: The Cluster Chronicles so far and the series will be back sometime in the future. I'll continue writing Wolverine next month if possible. By the way, good luck on your exams. :)

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By moviegeek17

@The Impersonator:

Awesome man! I'll check some of it out as soon as i get my free time back lol.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

@moviegeek17: Alright! and Good Luck! :D