Clark Kent saved by Superman

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

The news was out Clark Kent is Superman and yet it was hard to believe.

He met with Lois lane on the steps of the Justice League building a place that the public goes to and enjoys some facts about the League. suddenly a large statue begins to fall at them and Superman saves them and pushes it out of the way and it crashes safely to the ground.

"Are you safe Miss Lane and Clark Kent: Asked Superman and the public cheers him on.

"I am sorry Clark I see I was wrong and will recant the whole story"

"Why would you even write such a story and put my family in danger like that Lois"

Lois lane looks around at all the people glaring at her swearing to never read her stories and spits on her and they scream.................... "What kind of person are you"

Lois wakes up and is covered in sweat.

It was all a dream a bad dream a horrible dream.

She calls Clark Kent on the phone but the phone is busy.

A knock on the door makes her hesitate for a moment then she answers as a shock runs through her body knocking her out.

The Future Man has learned of whom Superman is and is taking the information to the past to sell to the highest bidder a time when even Superman will not know people know whom he is.

Then all the world will know abut the death of Superman once and for all.

They vanish in a haze of time as the wave takes them back to a simple day long ago. Then it is a long flight to Kansas and the farm of Johnathan Kent. The ship has not landed yet they work in the fields. "I want you to see this Lois Lane" as the ship is falling toward the farm field Future Man blows the farm up kills the Kent's and steals the young child. "What I can do with a super child , maybe I will rule the world Miss Lane"

"How did you know and why come back to this" Asked Miss Lane.

"I watched the Kent's every day with probes until I seen this scene in the future and from that point I went from being a simple reporter like yourself of history to a person of power"

The changes to the future were already becoming unstable as the Future Mane shot Miss Lane with his ray pistol disrupting her atoms.

He looked at the child in the seat floating before him.

"Time Robots showed up and stood before the villain and made the farm back up.

"Your under arrest for changing the past Ale Bundy"

"Ale Bundy Screamed as he looked at what he planned changed before his eyes and put back to normal.

All but Lois Lane they could not help her she would simply be gone a casualty in the life of Superman.

"what have you done Ale Bundy said one of the android and then they gave Clark Kent to his new android father and mother because they can not raise the dead.

In the future all returns to normal Clark used a Android to show up and play Superman and simply walked away the world not knowing.

He ate lunch with Diana and Bruce they had chicken and pasta with alfrado sauce.

"Clark" Asked Bruce "What ever happened to that pesky reporter Lois Lane?"

"I have not seen her in a while" Replied Clark.. "Life has been peaceful"

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

where did this happen?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It is a story based off a book by Dean R. Koontz but the idea is awesome about a villain that has a team that can do what it wants through time. They want to target a women and I forget why but they scan the papers for stories and so on and that is how they find out where they are and when to strike and so on. In that story we could see where the whole Lois Lane would have put Clark and his whole family in danger long before he even knew it because of any villain years down the road that would know how to find that paper in the time stream. Then simply go to any point in time and the rest is history. Clark would never see it coming.