Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Edited By StMichalofWilson

CHAOTIC AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF 4Kids Productions, Bardel Entertainment, Kodo studios, a subsidiary of Dracco Company. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.

Kiru was one of the greatest Overworlders in the history of Perim, but his leadership would be in question. The aftermath of the M’arrillian Conquest would lead uneasy position in power amongst the remaining tribes. Though all of the tribes were interested in peace in Perim, many had different views on how it should be done. It was during the end of the Great Giants of Gigantempopolis that Kiru decided to leave his city and form a new kingdom in the Underworld, where he would begin searching for the location of the Cothica. The Council of Sorcerers started to become cautious about another tribal conflict so they sent Najarin to converse with Kiru about this sudden course of action.

When Najarin met with Kiru, he was immediately shocked by how he was determined to use the power of the Cothica to conquer the remaining lands of Perim in order to ensure that here would never be another crisis like the M’arrillian invasion. Most of the Underworld tribe agreed with his intensions, but the Overworlders disagreed. Things got worse when the Danians and Mipedians joined the conflict, with the Mipedians uniting with the Overworlders and the Danians uniting with the Underworlders. The conflict reached its breaking point when the tribes went into battle against each other in Cordac Falls. It was in that battle that the warrior Kalos betrayed Kiru and declared himself the new leader of the Overworlders. This act of betrayal would result in a continuous war between the Overworld and the Underworld and the brief disbanding of the Council of Sorcerers. Later on the Danians and Mipedians became separately independent and joined the war. As the years have gone by, most of the tribes have different stories and interpretations of how the war began, with each tribe seeing the other as being evil.

These are the main stories that remain important to the history of Perim but remained lost throughout the test of time. There are countless other tales of the Chronicles of Perim, but too many to count. Though some have not been recorded, they have been passed down throughout generations. While they still remain legends, these stories remain a powerful part of this world…

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#1  Edited By StMichalofWilson

This is the end of trilogy. I'm thinking of writing more stories since the series hardly tells the stories of Perim's myths and legends. If you have any comments or ideas for my story, please let me know.