Choose Your Battle!!! (CYB) Intro --

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

I've been working feverishly on my first full length novel (so close!!). However being the chronic procrastinator that I am, I decided to stop being "productive" and jump back into fan-fics.

OKAY!

Now that my trademark unnecessarily long intro is out of the way let me explain.

I will put up a poll pinning to (rather) equally matched comic book (or manga?) characters against each other and write a story detailing the battle with the winner chosen by YOU!! That's right! You'll be able to tell me what to do... Sorta. I'm just kinda bored of the same old stories I keep pushing out. So I wanted to try something different-something fun- this is about fun so I hope you ALL enjoy! ....... Yep..

I will attempt to do this weekly (key word being ATTEMPT) Have the poll up every Monday collect votes on Thursday and have the story up by Sunday and the cycle will (might) repeat.

First poll will be up later today! Until then please feel free to leave suggestions down below on potential battles and I'll do my best to make 'em happen

Thank you!

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Aquaman vs. Wonder Woman.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers