#1 Edited by Pyrogram (32235 posts) - - Show Bio

Contest One

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion- Irishlad

Contest Two

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion- batkevin74

Contest Three

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - Pyrogram

Contest Four

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - cbishop

Contest Five

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - batkevin74

Contest Six

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - Allie_Ho

Contest Seven

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - stumpy49er

Contest Eight

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - batkevin74

Contest Nine

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - Pyrogram

Contest Ten

Contest Thread

Voting Thread

Champion - N/A

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (32235 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz - Pin this please, As Poet is not online :) Thanks!

#3 Posted by cbishop (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I've been trying to fix the danged thing, but real life has kept me from working on it, for the most part. The new site presents difficulties with what I was trying to do. Good on ya.

#4 Edited by The Poet (8196 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@razzatazz - Pin this please, As Poet is not online :) Thanks!

and also because apparently I don't get the call out pms...but anyway glad it's been posted

@cbishop said:

Yeah, I've been trying to fix the danged thing, but real life has kept me from working on it, for the most part. The new site presents difficulties with what I was trying to do. Good on ya.

I tried tweaking it myself, but I found it would be easier to start anew

Moderator
#5 Edited by cbishop (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_poet said:

@cbishop said:

Yeah, I've been trying to fix the danged thing, but real life has kept me from working on it, for the most part. The new site presents difficulties with what I was trying to do. Good on ya.

I tried tweaking it myself, but I found it would be easier to start anew

Ah, that explains what happened to part of it - lol. It can be fixed - it's just a lot of work that I haven't had the time or heart for yet. I'll get it fixed eventually. This works though.

#6 Posted by The Poet (8196 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Just to clarify something (so I'm not blamed for braking the 1.0 thread). In the Blog view, the spoilers are working if you notice, but in the forum view they have that odd double spoiler. So what "happened to it" probably has something to do with the forum view code, but I can't edit it forum view (only blog view) since it is a blog (hence why I kind of like this thread more because I can edit it for the viewing preference most people see...).

Moderator
#7 Edited by cbishop (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_poet said:

@cbishop: Just to clarify something (so I'm not blamed for braking the 1.0 thread). In the Blog view, the spoilers are working if you notice, but in the forum view they have that odd double spoiler. So what "happened to it" probably has something to do with the forum view code, but I can't edit it forum view (only blog view) since it is a blog (hence why I kind of like this thread more because I can edit it for the viewing preference most people see...).

Sorry, didn't mean it that way - most of it was already broke. There was something odd that wasn't there before, so I just figured that was you, when you said you had worked on it. No biggie - it NEEDS to be fixed.

#8 Posted by batkevin74 (9736 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped...I've won 3 times...that's pretty darn cool!

#9 Edited by cbishop (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_poet: @pyrogram: The former winners' thread has now been repaired, and is now a voting stats thread (which is what it was before anyway, really). Not looking for it to get repinned (but maybe unlocked, poet?) - just an FYI.

#10 Posted by batkevin74 (9736 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: This may need an edit my friend, as we are up to 12! :)

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (32235 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Can you link em to all the things and I will add? Thanks :P

#12 Posted by cbishop (6314 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by RazzaTazz (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

Unpinned

Moderator