Character Creation Contest #22

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

"Science fiction plucks from within us our deepest fears and hopes then shows them to us in rough disguise: the monster and the rocket." - W.H. Auden

It's simple we uh take a powerful fear, it can be yours, someone else or a contemporary issue, then give it form. It can be an alien, group or any entity you desire, as long as it represents a fear. This will be the antagonistic force of your science-fiction story. Then take a hope to counter the fear and turn that into your story's protagonist force, it can have any form. You can add characters but they must be used to support fear or hope, and the conclusion is your answer to the conflict between a specific fear and hope.

P.S. Setting, class/status, desire, or any element of significance can also be used to draw contrast between the good and antagonist force.

Word count: 2000 or less

Deadline: February 16 at 11:59 pm GMT

What could these characters represent?
What could these characters represent?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Fear this forum is rank with it.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay...... Hmmmm..... I'll have one up by Tuesday.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 YoungJustice  Online

Now this...I have to do.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Okay... in simpleton terms what do I have to write about? Something to do with Predators and Aliens right?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Now this here, this is a cool contest.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By batkevin74

Hmmmmm

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a little unclear...am I over thinking this? You need an antagonist and a solution in a sci-fi setting @thespiritstalker ? Just clarify it for me as I have been working and quite tired so my brain and eyes are fuzzy.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4donkeyjohnson: You need an antagonist that represents fear, and a protagonist that represents hope, and it has to be resolved at the end. Any supporting characters have to support the hope or the fear.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@cbishop said:

@4donkeyjohnson: You need an antagonist that represents fear, and a protagonist that represents hope, and it has to be resolved at the end. Any supporting characters have to support the hope or the fear.

That's pretty much it. I should have just told you the idea lol. I fear my idea sounds overcomplicated.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespiritstalker: It's like a metaphor turned story. It's interesting. And I've got an interesting idea.

Where might I put this idea? Just type my fic in this thread?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go; I attemped something and let's see if it worked. People mentioned in this piece are real historical figures and parts of FDR's speech were written by his speech writer for the 1933 inaugural speech he gave and are not mine at all.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt finished the oath of office, smiled and shook Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes’ hand as the crowd cheered in approval. The new President stepped up to the podium to address the people; people looking for hope, for inspiration, for leadership amidst the Great crippling Depression that not only affected the United States but the world.

He placed his speech on the podium, smiled his winning smile and began. “So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustifi…”

The President’s words were lost as the sound of thunder shook the whole sky, even though the day was clear and blue. Everyone was panicked by the sound, gazing to the heavens. Franklin tapped the microphone to get the crowd back. “In every dark h…”

The sound again and the sky rippled as a silver saucer like craft appeared above the crowd. Then another. And another.

“Mother of god!” gasped Franklin.

The crowd erupted in panic, fleeing like cockroaches when the light goes on. Two burly men grabbed the President by the arms but he shrugged them off.

“Unhand me!”

“But…”

Franklin turned on the Secret Service agent, “I am the President of the United States! This is history! I’ll be damned if I am dragged off like a damsel in distress! Unhand me!”

“Yes sir”

Roosevelt stood there glaring at the now seven metallic saucers hovering over Capitol Hill. The country that was paralysed by the depression was now scared out of its mind by these…aliens!

“Give me your gun.” He held his hand out to the agent who quickly complied. “And yours!”

The other agent hesitated before handing over the weapon. Roosevelt grabbed the gun “Go and protect Eleanor, and don’t make me ask you twice.”

The two agents nodded and left as the President made his way towards the nearest ship. A hum exuded from it as a silver escalator type slide descended to the earth.

“Come here to my planet, on my inauguration day, to steal my thunder!” grumbled Franklin under his breath as he marched across the lawn. “Scare my people will you! They’ve had enough god dammit!”

At the top of the escalator stood a slender grey humanoid dressed in what appeared to be a purple robe. It glided down the slide and met the approaching President.

“Who are you?” stated Franklin.

The creature opened its mouth and a musical cacophony came out. Franklin gave his ear canals a quick scrape with his finger to alleviate the ringing.

“I didn’t understand that. I am Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President of the United States. Why have you come here?”

The creature unclipped a device from its belt and pointed it at the President. Franklin pulled the guns from his pockets and pointed them at his opponent.

“I do not wish to f…” His words ended as a shimmering blue beam shot out of the device hitting him in the stomach causing his legs to buckle out from under him. Franklin screamed in agony. The creature cocked its head to one side as it watched him writhe in pain.

“Step away from the President!” barked the Secret Service agent.

“It is from this point on that we have no more footage of what happened,” said Elliott Roosevelt as the lights came up in the bunker. “But we do know they took my father and the agent. That was five years ago. And ever since that day the Grey have attempted to eradicate us from our planet! My father once said we have nothing to fear but fear itself. He was wrong. We have the Grey to fear…and I for one am SICK OF IT!”

The room full of military personnel cheered.

“Today, like on the fourth of July one hundred and sixty two years ago, it is time we declared our independence; NO! Our right to live thrive and survive! Too long we have lived in the shadows and the crosshairs of the Grey! Today we cast aside our fear and we stand up to them! We may die but it has been said it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. We have been on our knees too long, scared like children for too long!”

The crowd cheered louder.

“Our German allies have sent us a man who will allow us to take the fight to the Grey! Dr Werner Von Braun has invented…the rocket! With it, we shall be able to blow the Grey from the sky and end their tyranny forever!”

“Boring!” groaned William Roosevelt as he slammed the book shut. “Why do I have to learn this nonsense?”

William’s grandmother Eleanor lashed out with such speed that her hand was barely visible. The slap echoed through the room leaving young William quite stunned and sore in equal parts. She pointed a bony finger at him.

“If you ever speak about your father or grandfather like that again, I will cancel your birth certificate!” she warned. “Your father, my son, is the reason you get to live on this planet. Why we don’t hide like rabbits! His actions, his plan saved the entire human race from the Grey. You can ponder that as you go to bed without supper.”

“But it’s three in the afternoon!” wined William. Eleanor glared at her grandson and pointed at the stairs. He dropped his shoulders and trudged off to bed, scuffing his feet the entire time. Eleanor looked over at the mantelpiece where pictures of her husband and son sat. She smiled.

“Thank you” she whispered to them.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cbishop

@batkevin74: FDR walking? We are definitely into fiction there. ;) ...By 1921, he was debilitated by a disease that put him in a wheelchair, but he did walk when possible with braces and torso swivels.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Yeah an able bodied FDR followed by his son & grandson vs aliens all taken from that one line in his famous speech. I think I got the criteria right, ah we'll see come voting time

@pyrogram said:

@batkevin74: That was quite cool, actually.

Thanks. You should enter as well :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#20  Edited By wildvine
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By wildvine

Kakorrhaphiophobia - Fear of rejection. (Loose application)

You wake up in a hot place. The brightness of the sun beating down on you. Not that you know what the sun is. Or what you are. Your vision is blurry, so you rub at your eye with one mangled, broken appendage. No one but a sadist with a sense of humor would call that thing held together by grime and filth rags a hand. Wingull wheel and screech in the sky above you.

You take your first attempts at movement, feeling your new body bend and shift in strange ways. As you climb to your shaky "legs" you see someone nearby, offloading green bulks of stuff. You feel a kinship to this stuff that you don't understand. You toddle forward on uncertain legs, not noticing as as fruit peels and drinks cans, and other chunks of refuge fall from your mass. It won't be missed. You are constantly integrating more into your body as you trudge through a sea of garbage and debris.

No Caption Provided

Perhaps you sense some past relationship with this person. Maybe some of his garbage makes up your body. You walk towards him as a child would. Fearless. You are a baby. Perhaps this person will take you back. Back where? You have no idea. Just back.

With time and experience, you will come to mourn this innocence. But that comes later. You try out your voice for the first time then. "Garrrborrr" you gurgle through a throat that was never intended to make sounds. The person looks up and sees you. An expression crosses his face that you will later learn is a mix of fear and disgust. The man might throw a bag of refuge at you. or maybe he just drives away in horror. Its just a game to you though, and you follow at an unsteady pace, stopping occasionally to delve into garbage on the sides of the street.

You don't know it, but you're spreading a new plague, one that will bring to life every pile of garbage you play in. A plague of new life, and the misery to ensue. More children to be feared, hated. And ultimately rejected. As you walk into the town, more and more you notice people running away from you. They are too fast for you to catch, and the game quickly becomes old.

Some of them make a loud sound at your approach, and mistaking it as a greeting, you make a loud sound back. This makes those run who have not yet ran. You still don’t understand. You don’t know yet the sounds of fright. But you will.

Then you find it. The place. This place is a good place. This you know. You have fragments of memory of being at this place, in front of it. Before .

This is the place no one will run from you. This is the place you belong. To your surprise, the people in the place also run away, some while making the loud sounds.

Why won’t they let you near? You begin to suspect, as your ability to reason grows, that something else is going on here. Not the fun game you previously believed it to be.

The people in the yellow were nicer then the ones in blue, but they still won’t get close enough for you to touch them. And that makes you sad. Even more, it makes you scared this game won’t stop. That they will play it with you forever.

A month has passed now. You’re back in the junkyard from whose filthy womb you were birthed. Cursed as you are by the shambling mockery you must endure, you are doubly cursed by intelligence. You still cannot speak the sounds of the people that keep you and all the others like you trapped in this junkyard, but you can understand them.

Even as they become accustomed to your kind, they are repulsed. Disgusted by you. They call you the garbage Pokemon, and you understand this is an insult.

You look at the younglings, the Trubbish, just as innocent now as you yourself once were. They will learn rejection just as you did, their delight of the humans will be replaced by fear, just as yours was. They will wonder why they were created to be rejected, and you won’t be able to give them an answer.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: I really dig that narrative. They way it's describing the events, awesome entry.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Thank you. I felt bad for Garbodor. He's one of the more mocked Pokemon, and this also gave me a chance to play with its origin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: I have no idea about any of that as I've never played Pokemon in my life >.> T_T But yeah.

Fear of rejection was a very smart idea though Wildz, superb actually.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Its made up of piles of garbage, and the poor thing is self aware. A lot of Pokemon would be good in this contest, like Yamask. *Shudders*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Just looked up a Yamask on Google, WTF was that? O_O lol A person made that while high.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By wildvine

@pyrogram:

Its story is more creepy. It is the spirit of a human who died, and now must carry a mask of their own face forever. It can never put the mask down, can never die, can never forget its lost humanity....

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#29  Edited By Joygirl

@wildvine: Wow, that was really outstanding. You do a spectacular job working with a small amount of space -- vague timeline and a single character, and you create an intense atmosphere of bleak despair and hollow rejection. Really really amazing.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Not to be a party-pooper, but where's the hope?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine: This was cool, despite me nothing f.a about Pokemon (nor really wanting to either).

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Really loving the entries so far.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pyrogram
@cbishop said:

@wildvine: Not to be a party-pooper, but where's the hope?

I think the balance between naive hope of innocent at the start cycles into the bleak despair and hollow rejection at the end, (As Joy said) which also cycles back into hope at the start before turning bad again...Etc...It's a cycle of innocence (a type of false hope?) turning into rejection. A balance, almost.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting entries so far, will see what I can do

DrTank09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DrTank09

"Las' mich nicht align"

"Alright class, here we have case number 0100205. Upon induction to the ward, patient displayed symptoms of malnutrition, fatigue, and dehydration. Patient displays agitated behavior and experiences hallucinations. No family history is on record and no immediate family. Who would like to take this one?"

The group of timid students fidgeted as the professor eyed the crowd. Crammed into the hall, the students continued to focus on the man behind the glass, sitting in a barren room that provided only the base requirements to be considered a living space. The man returned their curiosity with a pale lifeless stare.

"Doctor, does the patient display any signs of impaired speech or social anxiety?" a feminine voice called from the group.

"No, Lilly, the patient is perfectly coherent and shows none of the psychological detachment associated with Schizophrenia. The patient's episodes are induced by the lack of a social presence and are only seen when the patient believes himself to be alone. This has led us to also rule out any diagnosis of bi-polar disorder as it is characterized by a rapid shift in mood. Upon realization that he is alone, the patient simply develops a more sever state of depression and paranoia, but retains this psychological state regardless of his surroundings."

"Has the patient experienced any significant trauma proceeding these episodes?" another voice inquired.

"conclusively, we do not know. The patient has no emergency contacts and was taken into custody after he refused to leave a cemetery. The police report that the grave had been recently filled, though the girl occupying it had no records and was likely an illegal alien. Through our surveillance of the subject, we have been able to determine that the two were most likely lovers."

"So then is the patient suffering from a case of severe depression onset by grief?"

"Very good Jullian, yes our patient has had an extremely traumatic experience, causing the patient develop a case of severe depression. The patient does not act on his body's impulses to obtain food and water, causing his malnutrition and in turn causing his hallucinations."

"What does he hallucinate professor?" Lilly inquired once again.

"When the subject is left alone, he believes that someone is in the room watching him, causing him to panic. We believe that the subject's grief has caused him to associate the lack of a social presence with being alone. Alone in the sense that he may never be able to interact with another person again. This frightens him because he is unable to recognize that being alone does not mean that he will always be alone. Does that answer your question? Now the next patient...."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

John sat in his chair, starring at the young students as they, in turn, studied him. He didn't mind, so long as they were there. Then she wouldn't come for him. Just so long as he wasn't alone, he would be safe. The group's focus continued to shift between John and their instructor as he sat in silence until the students began shuffling out of view.

Wait! The students were leaving.. the group was moving on. That meant that he would be alone...

Already he could feel someone in the room with him.

"Why do you do this to me?" John asked.

He knew the figure wouldn't answer him; it never did. John knew the figure was there, though. He could see it standing by the wall out of the corner of his eye. He sat there as he attempted to discern its shape.

John couldn't quite tell but surmised that it was a woman by the contours of its gray tinged body, all smooth curves without any texture. No matter how hard he tried, though, he could never discern its face. It was as if the figure had no face to be seen, like the thing itself was nothing more than a blank pallet pulled over a skeleton to make it seem human. He could take it's presence no more.

"Someone please, help me?" he whispered.

'No one is coming to help you, John.'

"Leave me alone!" Turning as he shouted at the figure, he came to find himself shouting at the blank white wall. The figure could be seen out of the corner of his eye, once again mocking his attempts to confront it. His head spun from the effort and he cursed the medication that caused his nauseating dizziness.

As he turned towards the figure once again, he found himself looking at one of the young students in the window. Relief washed over him as the woman, a look of gentle concern furrowing her brow as she continued to study him.

She was attractive, although any thought of sex had long left John's mind. He could tell that she wasn't one of the nurses, who wore the standard scrubs, or a doctor, who would be adorned in a pristine white lab coat. Instead she wore street clothes, a pair of dark gray pants and a conservative white sweater gracing her slender figure. A name tag dangled from her neck, Lilly.

Roberta, one of the staffed nurses approached the young woman. He couldn't hear what the two were talking about, nor did he care. So long as they were there, he would be safe from her. He once again relaxed into his chair as the two continued to converse.

The door to his bare room opened and Roberta, accompanied the monotone voice of his Doctor echoing through the halls.

"Alright John, its time for your medication." The nurse, an middle aged redheaded woman, presented two white paper cups to the man, one filled with water while the other contained a rainbow cocktail of pills. Mechanically he forced his hand to grasp the cup of medication then proceeded to knock the pills back and wash them down with the provided water. After finishing his task, he opened his mouth to the woman, waggling his tongue to show that he had indeed ingested his proscribed meal.

A rap on the door brought the pair's attention to the young woman in the doorway. Her name tag read Lilly.

"Mam, do you mind if I speak with the patient?"

"Go right ahead honey, but be careful what you wish for. This young man will talk your ear off once he gets started, isn't that right Johny?"

John's blank stare did nothing to diminish the smile on his care-giver's face. Her warmth continued to peak through the crack of the door as it softly glided shut.

"Hello John, my name is Lillian Mathus. I'm a student of Dr. Collins and I wanted to ask you a few questions." She extended a hand in greeting but John ignored the gesture and continue to stare blankly as the woman introduced herself. She reluctantly allowed her hand to fall to her side as she realized that he would not recognize her gesture.

"I understand that Dr. Collins has begun a music therapy program for you, are you enjoying your sessions?" Lilly continued undaunted by his muteness. "I really enjoy listening to music when I'm feeling down, after all they say that music is the language of emotion."

The two sat in silence as the minutes passed by. Eventually, another rap came upon the door as Dr. Collins, proceeded by his paunch stomach, entered.

Dr. Collins looked all of a distinguished physician. His gray specked hair combed over his aged and wrinkled forehead. A pair of spectacles rested on the brim of his nose, his eyes piercing through them in order to view his patient.

"Hello John, how are we feeling today." the physician inquired. His questions were met with the same blank expression the dominated John's face throughout his time with the young medical student.

"I see you've met our lovely miss Lilly, have you two been enjoying each other's company?"

"Yes, very much so." Lilly answered for them both, a genuine smile flashing across her face. " We were just talking about his therapy sessions, and I was about to mention the program we had discussed."

"Oh, well, alright then. Lilly please inform John of your proposal."

"John, we know that you have been feeling really lonely these last few weeks, and so we decided to induct you into the animal therapy program. Tomorrow, I am going to introduce you to a new friend that is going to keep you company for a little while. Does that sound like it might interest you?" Lilly explained.

John, a small change in his expression remained mute, he eyes slowly examined the woman's face, though she knew not what he searched for.

"That settles it then, John. Tomorrow will bring a new day for you, you'll see. Lilly, we have a few other patients to attend to yet." Dr. Collins held the door open for the young woman.

"Don't go." the faintest of whispers came, roughly, from Johns throat.

"We talked about this John, it will be alright. We have cameras watching you and if you need anything, you are never alone."

The pair exited the room, a look a anxiety tinting Lilly's forced smile.

The door had barely shut before the figure appeared in the corner of his eye. A feeling a panic consumed John, only to be replaced by a need to shut his eyes. The medication was taking effect. He stood and walked over to his bed, laying down only to feel the presence at his back. Sleep came to him with frightening ease, but all the while he could feel the presence at his back.

'You are alone'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

John sat in his chair while listening to the explanation of the tests he was about to undertake. He didn't care, so long as it meant that Lilly would stay with him.

The test consisted of a series of personality questions, numbering in the hundreds. By the time that the test had been completed, John almost considered the student's presence more of a hassle than a blessing but, then again, once he thought on what was waiting for him, he reconsidered the notion.

"Finally done?" Lilly inquired in her cheerful tone. John remained silent, feeling betrayed by the woman's description of the program he would be entered into.

"I'd like you to meet your new friend." the student continued, offering what seemed to be a Bluetooth headset to the young man. He took the small device and placed it into his ear; a familiar voice whispered across the channel.

"John?"

A tear slid down johns face, shock and awe mingled with disbelief.

"Eva?"

Reality quickly took control of John's emotions as he ripped the device from his ear.

"This isn't possible! What are you playing at?" he shouted at the perplexed doctors. "She's dead!"

"John, what spoke to you was a program designed to communicate with you in a way that will help you to recover from your trauma. No, the woman on the other end of that device is not who you think she is, but she can help you now to recover. Now, please calm down." Dr. Collins assured the man as he bent to recover the device.

"Eva may be dead, but maybe she is the only one who can talk you out of the state you are in. The program chose her voice for a reason, it is up to you to decide what happens next."

John, still reeling from the shock, stood for a moment and stared at the device in the doctor's hand.

"Eva..."

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drtank09: Great story, and it's under the 2,000 word limit, but where's the sci-fi?

DrTank09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Yeah, I read the assignment and then typed it out while I was working the desk at my job. I guess I forgot it had to be sci-fi and kind of turned it into a medical drama... my bad.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, still gotta write an entry to this before the time is up >.<

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drtank09: It's an excellent story, but it needs sci-fi lol. You're still a step ahead of me though- I cannot seem to get the story out of my head. ;)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: You'll think of something

You know what awaits you should you fail
You know what awaits you should you fail

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Really thank you. As a taller less busty red headed version I'm taking that as a compliment.

#Even Lesbians like to be told they are cute. :-D

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cbishop

@impurestcheese: I like shorter, I like redheads, and I like less busty- more than a mouthful is wasted anyway. ;) (I like lesbians too, but it didn't really fit with where I was going lol) ;)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drtank09: Easy, write the date as 2099 and set it on Mars, easily sci-fi'd :)

DrTank09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop@impurestcheese: I would like lesbians but I've had one to many threesomes turn into a handsome. T-T

@batkevin74: I will finagle it a bit, but times a little tight.. hence I wrote it at work.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: So at 5'11 I'm out of you're comfort zone :-(

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well, you're an inch or two taller than me, but out of my comfort zone? Hardly. Out of my time zone? Certainly. Out of my age range? Unfortunately...but dang, the possibilities! ;)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: <chuckles> Easy to say when you're too far away to play. ;)