Character Creation Contest #1 - Fan Fic Edition

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#51  Edited By cbishop

@Strafe Prower: Heyyyy, I really like it, but y'know, you have another 159 words you can put in it... we want more! We want more! We want more!... ;)

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#52  Edited By Strafe Prower

@cbishop: I planned on writing more, but I'm having a bit of writer's block XD

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By batkevin74

@Strafe Prower: Very nice!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By batkevin74

@Project_Worm said:

@Irishlad: Just 1st there aren't many things the runner up could win..

Could be like Miss America, if the winner can't fulfil their duties :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cbishop

@Strafe Prower said:

@cbishop: I planned on writing more, but I'm having a bit of writer's block XD

Contests like this are a good opportunity to just write off the top of your head, then edit it. It'll take you good places sometimes.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By cbishop

@Project_Worm: Seeing as this isn't pinned, how will we know when the voting thread is up?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Project_Worm

@cbishop: It'll be up tomorrow. I'm giving everyone today to make any edits, and to allow any late entries.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

@Project_Worm:

So we done?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cbishop

@VyseCarma said:

United States of AmericaAgency:CIA.

Agent Name:Jericho Adoms

Code Name: Cold Case

Case #183-322117

The shadows hid me, they always do, even in my light blue clothing. Tip from my mother, "Always work in the dead of night," thanks, Mom. Even in the busiest city in China, they can't see me at midnight if I hug the shadows. Rooftops are my greatest love, and I jump lazily from one lover to the next, Highschool all over again.

The target is some where ahead, in the tall building covered in gaurds that don't quite fit with the locals. At least I always get the fun jobs, anti-American terror cell not even the Chineese want in their country. Normally they'd care for this problem themselves, but they don't want the blood on their hands. Fine by me.

The first to gaurds are quick, clean, and silent, I still have kunai for this reason alone. Move passed, work my way up the stairs, hugging the walls. Two more gaurds coming down the stairs, AK's tucked under their arms. I wait for the first to pass and leap for the second, knocking him over the railing. The first turns to me, weapon raised, he manages to get a few rounds off before I move in close and stab him in the neck.

Thats my que to move before more gaurds come. I'm dashing up the stairs when the idea hits me. Elevator is faster.

Must have been an odd sight when the elevator doors swung open with no one inside, at least until I tossed the flash bang out from my hiding place, holding the roof by the way. The flash went off and I stepped out, well more of flipped out and rolled. Two kunai to the first gaurd, one to each of the others.

Then the man himself, cowering under his desk, didn't even bother to grab the pistol laying on it. Two rounds to the skull, like I was ordered. The Chineese police are looking into it, but I think the case will go cold.

Completely different scene? I like reading more. :) Minor quibbles:

Spelling errors: "Chineese" (Chinese), "The first to guards" (The first two guards), "Thats my que" (That's my cue).

Punctuation: "...and I stepped out, well more of flipped out..." (...and I stepped out. Well, more flipped out...")

It still doesn't scream "ninja" to me, except that I'm reading it in the context of a ninja story contest. I could see this character played by Chuck Norris, just as easily as Jet Li.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By cbishop

bump so I can find it in the forum. When's the voting thread going up? My work schedule is 3rd shift, and I'm about to hit the hay, so I won't get to vote until tomorrow.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#61  Edited By The Poet  Moderator