• 89 results
jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jatoe48er

@aqualec: thanks dude, I appreciate the vote for D-Man!!!!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@sweatboy, @guardiandevil83, @awesam, @dngn4774, I tagged you four, because you commented on my fan-fics recently. Would you kind folks please read the contest entries, and vote for the one you like most? Doesn't have to be me - the contest is just more fun with more votes. Thanks. :)

And @lykopis, @bumpyboo, I'm asking you two again, just because I like your writing. Vote for the one you like best. :)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

I've already voted, actually. Sorry! I voted for thecheese. ;p

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

tomdickharry1984 posted on jatoe48er’s wall. itwont let me vote proprly in the cccc, voting for Impurstcheese but my dumb computer and stoopid cv making it hards

Above is posted from my wall. one more for the cheese

@rabbitearsblog and @tommythehitman I don't think you've voted and are the only other people who I know on this site...... be gentle.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Hey @iceprince_x if and or when you get a chance, could you have a read and cast a vote, I know you're primarily artistic supremo but your vote could break a deadlock (or cause a bigger one, which is also cool!)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@cbishop:

I've already voted, actually. Sorry! I voted for thecheese. ;p

Oops, you're right - I've counted it even! I meant to be calling out @joygirl. :} (I love your stuff too tho'!)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo @spideyivydaredevilfan26 can you help cause or break a deadlock? We need readers/voters in this comp (and would love you to come play in the next one) When you get a chance, thanks

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Yo @spideyivydaredevilfan26 can you help cause or break a deadlock? We need readers/voters in this comp (and would love you to come play in the next one) When you get a chance, thanks

Tell you what...If my Wolfman fan-fics get more attention from fan-fic readers, I'll check it out. Deal?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Well the comp ends today...now you do know I can't make people read things.

ButI will do the other half of the Wolf-Man review, how's that? (It will be over the weekend as I am going interstate, so Monday-Tuesday-ish)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Well the comp ends today...now you do know I can't make people read things.

ButI will do the other half of the Wolf-Man review, how's that? (It will be over the weekend as I am going interstate, so Monday-Tuesday-ish)

Thanks man. You mean you'll read to the end?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Cant review it if I dont read it can I, I'll read you read and cast a vote (not nessecarily for me, which ever of the stories YOU like best) and I'll do the rest of the Wolf Man

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

@cbishop: no worries. I do that too. Which Fan-Fic is this related to? Ninja and the Warrior Princess?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweatboy: It's not related to any of them. This is a separate contest. If you would, read the entries in the OP, and vote on the one you like best. Thanks.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey @iceprince_x if and or when you get a chance, could you have a read and cast a vote, I know you're primarily artistic supremo but your vote could break a deadlock (or cause a bigger one, which is also cool!)

I came in late...sorry but great stories all of you!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm calling it: @impurestcheese wins this round! Now he just has to give us our #13 contest! Just remember, 'cheese: it has to be about creating characters! Looking forward to it! :)

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jatoe48er

Winner, but 2 and half hours to go @cbishop however unlikely that is the time left to go........( this is AU time)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: he truly is Prince. An if you say the x really fast at the end it sounds like princess. So she could be a true princex. Mmmmm waffle over.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

So who one? Note this is not an attempt at mockery I really can't tell. Plus I am exhausted and angry, I have just had twenty eight days of work destroyed by negligent tree surgeons. Which means I have to do it again only this time I don't get paid.

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: you win my friend. Hold your head high and let the bragging begin. Congrats sir, I hope this small victory turns that frown upside down

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: You won, a small consolation compared to random tree surgeons cutting down your stuff, so have a large pixelated trophy to celebrate your victory!

No Caption Provided

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After careful consideration (All these stories are brilliant) my vote goes to @cbishop. He made a story with plenty of noir and intrigue while keeping some humor. It made me really immersed in this world, and I am hungry for more.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatoe48er: My bad - I thought you guys were several hours ahead.

After careful consideration (All these stories are brilliant) my vote goes to @cbishop. He made a story with plenty of noir and intrigue while keeping some humor. It made me really immersed in this world, and I am hungry for more.

Thanks. I'll put it on the voting stats page as a late vote. :)

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm voting for the handlebar moustached firebreather by @cbishop because he was the only guy who did anything, as in feats. This was the only story that i felt gave any real description of the character. He beat down or at least gave a hard time to Savage Dragon, an established character whose abilities and stuff are pretty impressive. Plus, Dragon's pretty cool. The handlebar was not my thing but hey, it's the author's choice. And i think he did good creating the character.

D-Man sounds like an A-grade asshole, Bianca might have been cool if I actually knew what she did, if i knew what powers she had, "Arm-fall-off Boy"? wtf is he a joke? he is a joke. The haunted was a cool story, just not my thing

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweatboy: Hey! Thanks much, sweatboy! I'll log it on the voting stats thread as a late vote. I appreciate the comment. The handlebar mustache is a comment on Heironymous' age - it's a dated 'stache for a dated dragon. It wouldn't be my personal choice either. ;)

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

didnt impcheese win?

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomdickharry1984: yes the cheese is victorious, long live the cheese (until next comp at least )

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So why are people still voting? As your supreme ruler I order you to stop or you'll end up like my tree surgeons...reported to the proper authority. Do'h that won't stop them. :-)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: @tomdickharry1984: Late votes are okay. They don't count towards the contest. They just get logged on the voting stats page as late votes. It just allows the fun to continue for any latecomers. ...Now where's that next contest, Mister 'Cheese?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Let me finish the next issue of T-Bolts (it's going to be awesome by the way) and then I'll whip something up.

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: handlebars do give a feel of bareknuckle boxers. What are the rules for entry? I've been working on a character, might want to tell people about him.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweatboy said:

@cbishop: handlebars do give a feel of bareknuckle boxers. What are the rules for entry? I've been working on a character, might want to tell people about him.

This particular contest was showing an established comic character at their job - what they do to pay their everyday bills. My entry was showing Savage Dragon at his everyday job of being a police officer. That day's work had him fighting my original character of Heironymous. This contest is done, but please do submit a late entry, if you want! I would recommend posting it as your own fic, on the forum, and maybe just linking back to this thread, to say it was in response to this contest. People aren't likely to see it here, unless you call them out.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweatboy: Or take part in Character Creation Contest 13

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By cbishop
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lykopis
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweatboy: Excellent dude, that was exactly what I wanted the character to come across as !!

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By sweatboy

@cbishop said:

@sweatboy said:

This particular contest was showing an established comic character at their job - what they do to pay their everyday bills. My entry was showing Savage Dragon at his everyday job of being a police officer. That day's work had him fighting my original character of Heironymous. This contest is done, but please do submit a late entry, if you want! I would recommend posting it as your own fic, on the forum, and maybe just linking back to this thread, to say it was in response to this contest. People aren't likely to see it here, unless you call them out.

Oh, I see. Dragon is awesome. I've been a big fan of RoboCop myself, (it was even one of my nicknames at school) and we share that admiration of cops. I remember when I started following you, it was because of a blog you wrote about how more cops need to be in comics, and how cops hold a personal importance to you.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweatboy said:

Oh, I see. Dragon is awesome. I've been a big fan of RoboCop myself, (it was even one of my nicknames at school) and we share that admiration of cops. I remember when I started following you, it was because of a blog you wrote about how more cops need to be in comics, and how cops hold a personal importance to you.

My dad is a retired cop, my aunt is a retired detective, and a late uncle was a volunteer cop, for the brief period that there was such an animal in my hometown. So yeah, cops rock. :)