Chapter 5 Hulk Paper Weight Mjolnir

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chapter 5 Paper Weight Mjolnir

They ran down the mountain as nightmare horses would down some hellish landscape.

Rick faded away , I wondered was he ever really before me. I picked up my shield the image of the motor home also faded.

How was I to know what was real and what was not? I cursed to myself for playing the fool. Mjolnir lay in the dirt before me. The female was no place to be found. The dragons came into focus and I put them out of my mind.

They were getting closer , creatures of despair , large and menacing to anybody whom was not a warrior. Could I lift Mjolnir I wondered , would she help me?

I reached out and felt her handle , cold and unfeeling this was not normal for such a powerful weapon of destruction. She was not herself that was certain and I knew what was the problem. Her soul had been taken by those whom sit above. She still had power but only as a club. A very hard club.

They came to me and one by one I struck them down. They got back up the battle would go on for days. Each time they got up they became stronger and faster. I became more angry as time went on. I was loosing control of my thoughts , I was losing control all together.

I must hold it together I thought I cannot afford to lose myself with so many people around me.

Then I noticed nobody was around me at all , I was in some prison world. I let out a roar , I let the anger out and it flowed through me I became a unchecked rampage of power and rage.

Little by little I felt the surge of destruction welling up and blowing free , the first wave impulsed and took out the mountain range , the second wave destroyed a planetoid over head. Then they stopped coming. They stopped and they faded away. I felt the hands of Angela catch me , she whispered in my ear. “Calm down Hulk calm down all is safe again” I fell asleep with Mjolnir in a death grip as well as my shield. I dreamed of her she spoke to me.

“Save us Magni save us please” Her eyes reminded me of the stars when I looked up at night , her voice reminded me of all things worthy , her walk reminded me of everything you would fight for if indeed you needed a reason to do battle. All the good things in life.

I awoke to a huge wild pig cooking in a pit. I was starved and I think Angela knew it.

We said nothing to each other for a few hours.

After the food I had to sleep , I had to think what my next move would be.

How could you play chess with those whom had played for ever and could change the rules when ever it suited them to do so?