Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

She had been so close to getting the retribution she craved so badly! She was still very close, and yet she could not have been further away, she knew that Sportsmaster would kill her, and there was no way he would miss at the range he had her in his sights, no matter how fast she thought she was. But now, it didn't seem to matter much anymore, because as she turned towards her husband after a quick glance at 'Master,' she could see Blake in pain. And that would hold her over; for now atleast. "Fine, I guess we're done here. I was hungry anway." Cheshire said to nobody in particular. She sheathed her primed needle, and tossed the partially used one to Blake's carpeted floor. A momento of their final night together as man and wife. And she swore on her life; it would be FINAL, Sportmaster and Blue Dawn be damned.

"I..I need, ugh..I..Jade, the antedote." Blake could barely make out his own voice anymore. Now, it was weak and haggered, his heavy breathing like a dieing horse. He couldn't let Ted down, his killer or killers were still out there, and it would take Catman to get to the bottom of what happened, because Smalt and Dugan, who seemed to be good men, simply could not think outside the box. They hadn't been witness to the weird and freaky; not the way Blake had been. The old man Dugan was deadset on a cougar, and Smalt? He was probably hoping to face a Micheal Myers-eque villian. To be honest though, Blake believed they could both be right.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, but did I not allow you to live? Just because I can't watch you die, does not mean I can't know that your suffering. A girls, gotta get her kicks." Cheshire said as she stared at Blake, Sportsmaster's gun still pressed against her back. She turned to her partner and shot him a look with so much ice, he nearly shivered from the cold. "Aww don't be like that Chesh. If what Dawn said is true, then after the big war goes down, this guy is gonna die anyway." Sportmaster reassured her. He needed her cool and collected. And not trying to boil his blood with some poison while he slept. Cheshire was that kind of girl. "Whatever. Hungry. Your buying." She turned towards the window and again was stopped by Blake's pleading voice, "Ja-, I mean Cheshire, please I can't afford to be like this. I have something I gotta do once that sun goes down. He pointed to one of his many windows. This one with a fantastic view of the Texas skyline, the one that signaled his hours of operation. "Too bad, because your not going anywhere tonight. Now without going through some serious pain. Feel free to leave." She continued her exit and vanished like smoke in a strong gust of wind. Sportsmaster, with his gun now trained on Blake said, "Sorry bout that buddy, you know how these dames are. F--king, crazy as a mental patient, but luckily hot. The things we men put up with, for an attractive piece of ass, I'll tell ya." Blake looked at the man now fully in view, and he could only scowl. Who the hell was this guy? "Who the hell are you?" Blake asked, verbally wording his thoughts. "Sportmaster, at your service cheif. I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do, isn't very--"

"Sporty get your ass down here now!" Cheshire's voice exploded in the room from outside of the window. He turned to look in the direction of the angry sound, then back towards the man he had been charged to protect, a look of concern on his face, although only his eyes were visable. "Damn, buddy she did a number on you. Hope she properly checked the dosage, wouldn't be the first time she screwed up. Anyway my date awaits." Sportsmaster said as he backed towards the open window, his shotgun still trained on the poisioned man in front of him. He didn't believe in taking risk. And this 'Catman,' had come with quite the reputation. You survive by listening in the game of Merc's. Because at most times, a rep is all you were given. Blake said, "Wait. What war is coming? What did you tell Jade about my death, and a war?"

"Buddy I only get paid to care, but from what I hear, your important or something. Blue Dawn says so, and he is the guy paying the bills."

"Who is Blue Dawn?"

"Hell if I know, never met him, we were contacted by email a few months ago, and told to head to Texas. That is all I know." Sportsmaster said now a little annoyed. This guy was keeping him from a potential sex-fest with a vunerable Korean assassin with a great ass. "Is that all you have Sportsmaster, are is there more?" Blake asked, his curiousity helping him deal with the fire in his veins. Sportsmaster now with one leg out of the window paused and thought for a minute before continuing with, "Oh yeah, the guy said you were chosen by fate. Cho hombre." Sportsmaster shot him a mock salute and dissapeared. 'Great, I am Neo from the Matrix.' Blake thought to himself before collasping.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I sorta drop a clue in the story. But you really gotta pay attention. ;)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@guardiandevil83: I'm almost DC illiterate so there's no way I'll get it. :-) Now Z-List Marvel villains I can name until the cows come home.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@impurestcheese: I see that in your work. Big big up's on helping me find 'Deadshot,' Deaurance I believe? Gotta do my homework. I thought I was a comics fan. I'm a big fan of Grizzly, Kangaroo, and Gibbon. I've alway's liked Spot. I love Stunner and Carion too. And Bison.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@guardiandevil83: Hmm nice mix there. Yeah Bison, the original Kangaroo, Carrion and Ol Grizz are some of my favourites as well. And yes it's Deadshot Darrance.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@impurestcheese: Thank's I gotta learn as much as I can. I'm a sucker for the throwaway villians and heroes in every universe. I love Liefeid's Youngblood and Supreme. And Brigade and Bloodstrike. Expect installments from these guy's soon as I wrap Lavantis

I wanna do for them, what Johns as done for Aquaman. There are no bad characters. Except the ones who were created to be extremely absurd, and even then.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#9  Edited By cbishop

Loved the Wolverine reference from Sportsmaster. Your dialogue blocks need to be split up though. A conversation shouldn't be all in one paragraph. Every time someone different speaks, that should be a new paragraph. There's a few comma issues too, but fix the dialogue breaks and this armchair editor will be happy. Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Got some Gibbon for you right here - http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-heroes-for-hire-miami-vice-1-of-6-1534633/#0

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers