Captain Thor and Green Batman Part 1

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Part one: Marvel

Captain America: The paulbarers will be Wolverine, Iron man, Hulk, Spider-Man, myself... And Odin.

Wolverine: Odin?!?!? I know it's his sons funeral but... He always disapproved of Thor's liking to us "Mortals".

Iron Man: Well he contacted Cap and I to reassure us that he will come so we don't "dishonor" his son with a mortal funeral... So to honor the ways of Asgardian Funerals, Thor will have to be burned after all of our respects are paid...

(Solum pause)

Spider-Man: So after the funeral you Cap and Odin Will hunt them down?

Iron Man: Yes.

Spider-Man: I can come if you need me to.

Captain America and Wolverine: No

Spider-Man: Both of you think I shouldn't go?

Captain America: No, with us gone you and Logan will take our places on the Avengers until we get back, their going to need you.

Spider-Man: I guess, but when you see them kick their a$$es for me.

Iron man: Trust me, even they should know when they kill an Avenger they will get what's coming to them.

Captain America: Yeah, Doom, Loki and Thanos will pay...

Part one of the Captain Thor and Green Batman saga, after this I shall shed some light on Thor's death and how it will affect the marvel universe forever, and after part two when I get to part 3 of the saga I will introduce Dc's role in this story.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@jackjack390: Not loving the script form and it seemed a little too short. Converting such works to narrative/prose is fairly easy and adds detail to the story. In addition you may want to bold the title and (if sticking with script form) put the stage directions in italics to break up the uniform text.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: thanks for the advice, I will improve the rest of the story to your specifications

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackjack390: If you ever need a hand don't hesitate to send me a PM

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: alright thank you, this is my first fan fic, before I've posted battles

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackjack390: It's fine we all start off as rooks before we get good. Have a look around at what other people have written and change the default avatar (for some reason people seem to prefer custom avatars rather than mr blonde hair and blue headband).

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackjack390: Ah okay, well next time your at a computer log on and try changing it. Trust me it makes all the damage in terms of readers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@jackjack390: Where is Captain Thor and Green Batman? They're not even IN the story? I know it's just chapter one but ususally that's where you introduce your characters and basic set up. Did you do a part 2?

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JackJack390

@batkevin74: That is from my really early vine days, the idea was to have Steve Rogers collect Thor's hammer, Bruce Wayne collect Hal Jordan's ring, they would face some huge threats that end up all connected, they would meet, then beat the bad guys, forgot about this until now

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13