can I post a semi adult story in here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

how do i go about posting a semi adult story or can I?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I hope not. I read enough as it is. Don't need it here too

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4 The Poet  Moderator
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@cbishop: thank you for the link

@arthurkerr: ok so here's the thing: I don't want to see stuff like this. It is great that you don't actually show anything, but even though you don't show anything the main idea of your story is sex. It would be one thing if you wrote an story soap opera which focused on the plot twists, the drama and the betrayal. You might imply two characters slept together, but your story just focuses on the later with no other focus. Which I cannot allow.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By arthurkerr

When I made the story on my Facebook page for a friend whom loves soaps. It was supposed to be a over the top sexy funny story that grew and became more.

It never truly strayed from its birth of over the top sexy story but it breathed in something else.

That of a friend and her mother whom she had lost at a younge age. I brought her back and they got to say mom I love you and she hugged her mother again.

I got to bring back another friends father whom died of cancer.

She got to say. Dad you are missed and all people whom lose others whom can read in a story about something and say I found it again or them again. In between the chaos and the sex and or the other things that keep a story going in life.

They find the drama and life is so filled with drama.

Something missing in any story but in truth the spice made most movies like The Matrix.

When you took away the drama you killed the last movie.

When you took away the heart you killed the movie.

Pirates of the Caribbean.

To me soaps are way overboard but is not most comic characters. Way faster and way stronger because lets face it to save people you better be.

If your not life will eat you up and spit you out and ask for seconds.

The idea of losing a child I put that in my story as well.

The over the top in your face drawn out to the most high and then despair sets in and my other friends come to mind whom watch as their small child one of two twins has a tumor and there is nothing they can do but chemo and wait and watch as he suffers through migraine after migraine.

Humer or sex or action or over the top drama and mask to save the soul of villains and hero alike.

Hope is in all stories some place if you look deep enough you see ourselves the hero in all stories.

You see yourself and you ask.

Where do I fit in all this.

Hero or villain.

Cancer victim or lost soul.

All stories in a way are soaps.

Most of the action is behind the scenes and we paint pictures that you say are adult in nature but we want our hero to be almost child like.

We do not want heroes we want peter pan stories and not bad guys but good guys only pretend fights and lets play nice on the play ground so we can play again tomorrow stories.

Villains do not wish to play again tomorrow and cancer truly kills and once your dead your not coming back to say.

I miss you child of mine.

I miss you dad or mom or daughter.

What was the true story hidden in the soap and over board other things.

Humanity is more then Peter Pan and Wendy.

Our heroes are over the top larger then life right out of comics because we can see them more clearly and be inspired by them.

We learn to go on after horrible things in our lives because our heroes show us the way.

They say in deed and in actions and yes even in words.

It is ok to fall down but sooner or later you must rise from the ashes.

Then remake yourself stronger and more able to face the world ahead battle scars and all and your friends whom carry you along the way. They welcome you and they become more valued because you seen them tested in your trials and they stuck around by your side Like Mjolnir or Odin and Gungnir.

All in a days work of over the top stories and under sold values and the belief that nothing is dead until you can no longer see it in your field of understanding. Your love of life in the soap that is life.

Food for thought as always.

When you look to much at some things you miss the important things in any story.

You miss the important parts.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The Poet  Moderator

@arthurkerr: Whether I missed the "important parts" or not is another subject. The point is that parts of your story come close to violating one of this forum's rules and we have to draw the line somewhere on this subject.

If you want to discuss this furthur PM me. I am always happy to talk about numerous subjects with users.