Calie Liddle and Wonderland, What Is Real?

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By theik2

Calie Liddle had to go to Wonderland. She felt compelled to go there. She arrived and waded a river. She crossed it but was soaking wet. After she got out of the water she saw what looked like an abandoned house. Inside she found a dress that fit her. It was skimpy but that didn't bother Calie. She was proud of her body especially her boobs. Some people outside were making a lot of noise so the escaped from the house. Calie met up with Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, and a rabbit who knew her mother Alice. She wasn't sure she could trust them. Alice never told her anything about Wonderland. The Mad Hatter said he knew a great trick. Calie allowed him to tie her hands. Then they ran away leaving Calie alone with her hands tied. She was angry and frightened. She knew it was bad when the Queen of Hearts showed up. The Queen untied her. Calie pretended to fall in love with the Queen and began to swoon. Calie spun around and embraced the Queen and kissed her quickly. The Queen missed with her axe. The Queen couldn't help but notice Calie's cleavage. The Queen was distracted for a moment and Calie was able to escape taking a sword with her. She ran as fast as she could and got back to her world. The problem was she kept seeing the Mad Hatter in various places and was concerned about who else may have followed her back. Finally Calie decided that the next time she saw the Mad Hatter she would kill him. She carried a knife around with her just in case she saw him. Sure enough she saw him in a park. She snuck up on him but he heard her and jumped up. He denied knowing anything about her or Wonderland. He deftly evaded her lunges at him and called for help. A police officer came along and wrestled Calie to the ground and handcuffed her. That evening Calie was in a mental hospital lying in a padded room wearing a strait jacket. Her ankle was chained to the wall. She was weeping because she knew she would be killed there, it was just a matter of time. The head nurse came in and, horror of horrors, she looked like the Queen of Hearts! Calie cried out "Help me, it's the Queen of Hearts and she is going to kill me!" The nurse said "Poor girl, I'm not the Queen of anything! I'm just going to give you something to calm you down." She gave Calie a shot as she screamed in terror. Calie sobbed a few times and passed out. Calie woke up sometime later. It took a minute for her to be sure she was alive. She was surprized have survived so far. She was in the same room, still chained and wearing a straight jacket. A young psychiatrist came into the room with a nurse to talk to her. He said "Calie, you have been asleep for quite a while. How are you feeling?" She said "I feel strange." He told her that she was in the state psychiatric hospital. He told her she was safe there and that she should just rest. Calie thought maybe this is a psychiatric hospital and maybe she is ill. But she wasn't sure.