Cage_2913_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cage_2913_69

EPISODE 2 SCENE 1

Cage charges at an officer. He punches him in the stomach and the guard goes flying back and hits the wall leaving a huge dent.

The other guards start shooting at cage. The bullets fly off of cge. Cage kicks one of the guards into two other guards and then he picks up the last guard and punches him and he goes flying.

Cage: That was easy

Cage tears down the electric fence which does not hurt him at all and he escapes. He looks back and sees 4 guards chasing

him. Cage starts to run. They shoot at cage but it doesn’t affect him. He comes to a cliff about 18 feet above the water. The guards are coming up on him so he falls into the water and acts as if he’s been shot.

Guard 1: What are we gonna do?

Guard 2: Nothing, no purpose in hunting a dead man.

All the guards laugh and walk away. Once they’re gone Cage comes out from the water. He gets on shore.

Cage: WOOH! I’m free!

Cage looks to the left and sees a boat. He runs for the boat. The boat was returning to American soil so that they could bring more prisoners over to the island.

Cage got to the docks. Since he had prison clothes on he didn’t want them to know he was an escaped prisoner so he snuck up behind a man that was smoking something and he knocked him out from behind. Cage took the mas clothes and wore them so he wouldn’t look like a prisoner.

He approached the boat and the guard stops him before he can get on.

Cage: I’m supposed to be on the boat

The guard lets him go through

Cage: Easier than I thought.

EPISODE 2 SCENE 2

The boat stops in Miami. As soon as he can Cage runs off of the boat so he can go to a friend’s house

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Cool.