Cage_2913_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cage_2913_69

EPISODE 2 SCENE 1

Cage charges at an officer. He punches him in the stomach and the guard goes flying back and hits the wall leaving a huge dent.

The other guards start shooting at cage. The bullets fly off of cage. Cage kicks one of the guards into two other guards and then he picks up the last guard and punches him and he goes flying.

Cage: That was easy

Cage tears down the electric fence which does not hurt him at all and he escapes. He looks back and sees 4 guards chasing him. Cage starts to run. They shoot at cage but it doesn’t affect him. He comes to a cliff about 18 feet above the water. The guards are coming up on him so he falls into the water and acts as if he’s been shot.

Guard 1: What are we gonna do?

Guard 2: Nothing, no purpose in hunting a dead man.

All the guards laugh and walk away. Once they’re gone Cage comes out from the water. He gets on shore.

Cage: WOOH! I’m free!

Cage looks to the left and sees a boat. He runs for the boat. The boat was returning to American soil so that they could bring more prisoners over to the island.

Cage got to the docks. Since he had prison clothes on he didn’t want them to know he was an escaped prisoner so he snuck up behind a man that was smoking something and he knocked him out from behind. Cage took the mas clothes and wore them so he wouldn’t look like a prisoner.

He approached the boat and the guard stops him before he can get on.

Cage: I’m supposed to be on the boat

The guard lets him go through

Cage: Easier than I thought.

EPISODE 2 SCENE 2

CUTS TO-EXT BOAT DOCKS-4:PM

The boat stops in Miami. As soon as he can Cage runs off of the boat so he can go to a friend’s house.

Cuts to EXT-Apartment Complex

Luke is running towards the door when he bumps into a man.

Man: ‘Ey watch where you’re going!

Cage: Sorry man I’m just-Juan?

Man: C-Lo?

Cage/Juan: HEY!

They give each other MAN hugs.

Juan: Man I haven’t seen you for years! How ya been?

Cage: Man, can I crash at your place?

Juan: Why? Don’t you got a place to stay?

Cage: I’ll explain later!

Juan: Yo I’m going…to the store aiight so here’s the keys to my apartment-hands Cage the keys-I’m on the7th floor the apartment number is 325. Deuces!

Cage: See ya

EPISODE 2 SCENE 3

Juan is walking down the street in the bad part of Miami. He goes up to the door of an abandoned warehouse. He knocks on the door 5 times. The door is opened a crack and a man comes up to the crack

Man: Who are you?

Juan: Juan Hernandez. I’m here to see “The Big Man”

Man: Are you expected?

Juan hands the man a note. The man takes the not aggressively. The camera pulls on a close up of the note. Its reads

Hernandez to the Big Man at 6:30 sharp.

Man: Alright come in.

The man opens the door fully and Juan walks in. The man follows him to a door that has a sign on it that says. “L.T.L”. Juan reaches for the doorknob when the man says

Man: I wouldn’t open that door if I were you.

Juan: Why not?

Man: Mr. L only answers to knocks. If you open that door you’ll never be able to step foot on his territory again.

Juan: And if I did step on his territory

Man: You’d be dead within 5 seconds.

Juan knocks on the door.

LTL (V’O): Enter

Juan slowly opens the door and walks in. In the room the only light source is coming out of the window at the back of the room. A big office chair sits behind a huge desk filled with paperwork. The back of the chair is facing the door so you can only see the white hair of LTL.

Juan: Hello Mr. …uh…

LTL: Mr. L

Juan: Mr. L.

LTL: Have a seat Hernandez.

Juan takes a seat infront of the desk.

LTL: So Juan…Have you made the money you promised me?

Juan: Yes Mr. L

LTL: Excellent. I think you soon might get your daughter back.

Juan: Thank you Mr. L

LTL: Don’t push it Hernandez. You’re lucky I don’t just kill them all of.

Juan: Yes sir.

LTL: How many young people have you recruited in the past week.

Juan: Around 23 sir

LTL: 23! THAT’S IS WAY TO LOW HERNANDEZ.

Juan: Look LTL I’m sorry I just-

LTL: What did you just call me?

Juan:…uh

LTL: Hernandez…Get out of my office, GET OFF OF MY TERRITORY! IF YOU EVER STEP FOOT ON MY TERRITORY I’LL KILL YOU, YOU WIFE, YOUR SON AND YOUR DAUGHTER! YOU HEAR ME!!

Juan: Yes sir.

LTL: GET OUT NOW!

Juan gets out of his seat and runs out of the building. After running for a few blocks he stops and takes a breather. He sees a A man run around the corner followed by a muscular man around 6’6 who’s wearing a black leather jacket, a black undershirt, jeans, black shoes and a black Miami Heat hat

Juan: C-Lo?

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#2  Edited By GR2Blackout

Nice. One question: Will Chemistro, one of Cage's enemies, be in it?

Cage_2913_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cage_2913_69

Eventually yes. Very soon actually.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers