Bullseye VS Sabreooth: Bullets & Blood (Volume 1)

• 67 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Volume 1: Bullseye VS Sabretooth: Bullets & Blood Issue 1

The Kingpin’s Office, New York City

9:45pm

Bullseye pushes open a pair of large, marble doors in a lavish hallway and walks into an extravagant office. He approaches a gigantic steel desk while spinning a sai flawlessly in between the fingers of his left hand.   He leans over the desk and taps the end of the sai against it twice.

"You wanted to see me?" He says as a leather chair spins around and reveals Wilson Fisk, AKA the Kingpin sitting comfortably, holding a manila folder.

"Yes, Bullseye. It appears I have a chore for you...If, of course, you're interested..." The Kingpin says in his deep and intimidating voice.   Bullseye smirks.

"Me? Not want to kill someone?   Did you take your meds today, Fisky? Gimme the file." Bullseye says as he stares out the floor to ceiling windows, overlooking New York City.   Kingpin smirks and tosses him the folder.   Without looking, Bullseye extends his hand and catches the folder.   He opens it and begins to flip through the files.

"Well, this time I fear your target may in fact... be out of your league. However, I have full faith in your capabilities and believe you should be able to overcome the odds thanks to the supplies I have provided." Kingpin says as he holds his hands together. Bullseye’s face fills with shock.

"Out of my league? Come on... you've gotta be kidding me. Hell, I could  take down Galactus." Bullseye says confidently.   The Kingpin laughs as he reclines in his seat.

"As you already know, my lower gangs are simply being torn apart by this individual. While I don't care about their deaths, I do care that it's severely affecting my weapons trade, thus hampering a rather significant part of my income. So please, go and remove this nuisance that's running wild in my city. Do what you always do, and you’ll be rewarded the usual… one hundred and fifty thousand.” The Kingpin says as he reclines further and places his feet on his desk.

"Yeah, this ‘Hello Kitty’ wanna-be should be no problem. Better get that check ready!" Bullseye says as he continues to read the files. He tosses the folder on the Kingpin’s desk and it falls open, revealing the papers showing information on Victor Creed, AKA Sabretooth.

“Also, here is the location of your new residence.   I believe you’ll be quite appreciative.” The Kingpin says as he hands him a smaller note.

“As long as it’s got the playboy channel, I’m good.” Bullseye says as he grabs the note and exits the room.

20 minutes later…

Bullseye stands in front of an old and worn out three floor apartment complex.   The windows are covered in cobwebs and stains, trash cans are knocked over and litter is scattered all around.

“Quite appreciative? Real funny, fat man.” Bullseye mutters to himself as he grabs onto the rusty bar of the front door and pulls it open. He enters the bleak hallway, where a single light bulb flickers above.   The floor is covered in old pizza boxes and rats run rampant.   He turns to his right and looks above the door.   He sees a small sign that says “A-1” in faded, red paint.   He sighs to himself and opens the door.   He enters, unable to see anything because the room is immersed in total darkness, with only a faint hint of light provided by a window in the corner.   He feels his hand against the wall and flicks a switch, illuminating the room.

A smile slowly grows on his face as he stares around in awe.   The walls of the apartment are lined with an assortment of weapons ranging from swords to rocket launchers.   Every type of standard weapon his sick and twisted heart could desire was now at his disposal.

“Merry Christmas to me!” Bullseye exclaims.  

He walks over to a sniper rifle resting against the wall.

“Damn that’s big.” Bullseye states as he grabs the rifle and slings it over his shoulder.   He then walks around the room, collecting other weapons and attaching them to his belt and boots.   Bullseye grabs a trench coat hanging on the wall and puts it on.   He then exits through the window and begins to climb up the fire escape until he reaches the rooftop.

“Game time.” Bullseye says to himself as he leaps around from rooftop to rooftop, shaded by the dark sky.   Suddenly gunshots echo through the air and Bullseye turns his attention towards the noise, and rushes in that direction.   As he closes in on the rapid gunshots, he hears screams of agony.   He finally reaches a roof, walks to the corner and stares down.   He sees Sabretooth in the middle of nearly twenty gang members, all struck with fear and firing uzis and pistols.   Some bullets pelt into Sabretooth, but most do not as he quickly maneuvers in between the foes, slashing his sharp claws into their soft bodies.   One by one, the thugs fall until only one remains.   The last man aims his gun at Sabretooth, frustrated as he clicks the gun and it doesn’t fire.   He tosses the gun aside and puts up his hands, surrendering.

“L…L… Look, man.   Please, don’t do this… I’ll… I’ll give you anything you want, man… anything!   What’cha want? Money? Names? Women?…. Men?!   Seriously man, I’ll give you anything!”  The man says as he trembles.  

Sabretooth walks to the man, and towers over him.   He presses one of the claws on his fingers lightly against the man’s stomach and slowly moves it upwards until it pokes into his jugular.   Sweat pours down the man’s face as he continues to quiver.

“What do I want?   That’s nice of ya’ ta’ ask, kid…” Sabretooth groans in his harsh voice.

“Ye…Yeah… I’m…I’m a nice guy… I’ll give ya’ anything.” The man replies hesitantly.

"I have simple needs, little man… I just want you to scream.” Sabretooth says as he extends his fingers and then thrusts his claws into the man’s stomach.   The man lets out a blood curdling scream as Sabreooth laughs and yanks out his hands. Then man begins to gargle as blood seeps out of his mouth and he collapses forward, smashing against the pavement.

Bullseye stares on in awe.

"Damn…I’ve gotta’ get some claws!” He says to himself.

“You know, this guy doesn’t seem half bad… Maybe in another life, we coulda’ been best buds.” He says as he throws off his coat and swings the sniper rifle into his arms.   He leans over the edge and places the scope of the powerful rifle to his eye.

“But…you know what they say, business is business… Aw who am I kidding, I love this.” Bullseye says as he looks through the scope, placing the crosshair right on Sabretooth’s temple…

Two of the most lethal Marvel characters are about to square off in one of the bloodiest fights you’ll ever see!    The deadly assassin with perfect aim versus the rabid & cruel killing machine…Stick around, because next week I'll post issue two =) 

***Honest comments are greatly appreciated!***

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lovin it :)

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

Not bad, not bad at all.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Too early for me to judge yet. There are several well drawn points, and details that amuse me greatly so far though. They mostly derive from Bullseye's characterisation ( after all, it is him who dominates this first sequence) seems spot on. His disposition towards his "prey", and the ironic/sarcastic comments ring true, as well. And the  “As long as it’s got the playboy channel, I’m good.” remark made me laugh quite a bit. Waiting for more.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" Not bad, not bad at all. "
My sentiments exactly.I can't wait for the next one.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" Not bad, not bad at all. "
My sentiments exactly.I can't wait for the next one. "
:-O !!!! Thanks
@Morpheus_ said:
"Too early for me to judge yet. There are several well drawn points, and details that amuse me greatly so far though. They mostly derive from Bullseye's characterisation ( after all, it is him who dominates this first sequence) seems spot on. His disposition towards his "prey", and the ironic/sarcastic comments ring true, as well. And the  “As long as it’s got the playboy channel, I’m good.” remark made me laugh quite a bit. Waiting for more. "

Glad to hear I was able to give you a laugh. 
Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By batmanbeyond234

awesome,man
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@batmanbeyond234 said:
"awesome,man "

Thank you!
Avatar image for comicace1395two
comicace1395two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By comicace1395two

You seem to have captured the characters well. Kingpin leaning back in his chair and the cliche spin around that they have a lot with powerful characters. And Bullseye walking in spinning a sai in his hand. Sabertooth asking for a scream. Perfect. Can't wait to read the next

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@comicace1395two said:
"

You seem to have captured the characters well. Kingpin leaning back in his chair and the cliche spin around that they have a lot with powerful characters. And Bullseye walking in spinning a sai in his hand. Sabertooth asking for a scream. Perfect. Can't wait to read the next

"

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I'm working on issue 2, however the process has been slow since I'm extremely busy with work, commuting and apartment hunting.
Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By batmanbeyond234

hilarious,man.
Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mutant X

I really enjoyed reading this. I'll definitely read issue 2. Good job.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@k4tzm4n:
Very good and entertaining. I'm no writing expert, but well done and engaging :)

My small bit of advice is to refrain from saying "He said" too much. It's not necessary, because everyone should be able to know who is speaking. You can take that out of most parts and it will flow better.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:

" @k4tzm4n: Very good and entertaining. I'm no writing expert, but well done and engaging :)  My small bit of advice is to refrain from saying "He said" too much. It's not necessary, because everyone should be able to know who is speaking. You can take that out of most parts and it will flow better. "

I'll use that for the next volume.  I completely agree, I found myself struggling to find words to try and avoid having it seem so damn repetitive.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I may return to this soon.  In a previous forum I actually wrote 9 volumes.  However, they were written in a rushed manner and riddled with errors.  They were also written when I wasn't as knowledgeable (stop laughing!), so there is a lot I would like to change.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" I may return to this soon.  In a previous forum I actually wrote 9 volumes.  However, they were written in a rushed manner and riddled with errors.  They were also written when I was as knowledgeable (stop laughing!), so there is a lot I would like to change. "
Time for part 2.

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

***NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE CURRENT MARVEL UNIVERSE (OBVIOUSLY, SINCE CREED IS DEAD)***  

Issue 2:

Burnt Flesh

Bullseye  peers though the scope of his sniper rifle, his crosshair placed directly on Sabretooth’s temple.   Suddenly, one of Sabretooth’s nostril twitches as he sniffs the air.   In an instant he turns his head and stares upwards, directly back at Bullseye.   Bullseye’s eyes widen in slight shock before pulling the trigger.   The powerful rifle lets out a thunderous roar as the bullet strikes Sabretooth in the forehead.    His head jolts back and his body goes limp as he falls to the ground.

“Hmmm, that was sorta’ disappointing.   Wolverine has problems with this chump? Ha!” Bullseye grumbles to himself as he slings the rifle over his back and begins to walk away from the ledge of the rooftop.

*THUD*

The floor beneath Bullseye vibrates lightly.   He rushes over to the ledge and glances down.  

“YES!   Let’s get it on, pussy cat!” Bullseye yells in joy as he sees Sabretooth striking his shining claws into the side of the building as he climbs upwards at a rushed pace.   There is a hole void of skin directly in the center of his forehead, revealing adamantium laced around his skull.   Bullseye gracefully equips daggers from his belt and thigh in between his fingers and launches them directly at his foe.   The daggers pierce into Sabretooth, striking his cheek, shoulder and chest.   He snarls as the daggers remain impaled in him, dripping blood from the wounds.

“Alright, tough guy…” Bullseye mutters as he draws two pistols from his belts and begins to unleash a volley of bullets down on Sabretooth.   Just like the daggers, the bullets rain down on Sabretooth, striking him but not halting his upward climb.   Sabretooth doesn’t mutter a sound from the attacks; he merely stares back at Bullseye, sending a chill down his spine.   As Sabretooth nears, Bullseye flees to the adjacent rooftop.   He grabs a ninja star from his belt and holds equips it, waiting for Sabretooth to arrive.   As he does this, Sabretooth leaps on to the near-by building.

“Done runnin’ yet?” Sabretooth snarls at him.

“Baby, this is just foreplay.” Bullseye retorts.

Creed begins to rush forward at full speed.   Bullseye kisses one of the many sharp edges of his weapon as his enemy readies to pounce.   As Sabretooth leaps over the gap between their buildings, Bullseye throws the star forward.   The star stabs directly into Sabretooth’s jugular.   Creed’s momentum barrels him on top of Bullseye, pinning him to the ground.   He gags and coughs as he yanks the projectile from his throat.   Blood drips onto Bullseye’s face and the jugular wound heals before his eyes.  

“That it?   I heard yer’ the world’s deadliest assassin….heh, doesn’t seem like it.”

Sabretooth says as he remains pinned on Bullseye, keeping him pressed against the ground.   He lifts one of his arms, opening his claw tipped fingers, ready to strike down.

Shock fills Bullseye’s face as he squirms and barely grabs one of his .   He thrusts the sai into Sabretooth’s groin.   Creed screams in agony as Bullseye does a back roll and hops to his feet.   He clutches a flashbang from his belt and throws it at Sabretooth.   The device explodes right in front of his face, unleashing a blinding light and a deafening sound as Bullseye flees.   Sabretooth flails in frustration, his senses overwhelmed and vision stripped from him.   A matter of seconds pass and he growls to himself as the effects of the grenade begin to wear off.

“Cheap shot, punk.” He grumbles to himself as he takes a single sniff and follows Bullseye’s trail.

20 minutes later

Sabretooth stands in front of the worn-down complex Bullseye is staying in.

“The hell is a rich boy like him doin’ at a shack that looks like Wolverine’s feet?”

Sabretooth kicks down the main door.   The door crashes forward, making rats scatter.   He scans the area and walks up to a door.

“Honey…I’m home!” He yells as he launches through the door, claws first.   He lands in the middle of the room in a crouching position.   He gazes upwards, seeing a target practice dummy hung from the ceiling, strapped with explosives.

“Aw fu-“ He mutters as the explosions detonate, completely destroying the room and collapsing the roof on him.   A minute passes and his hand thrusts out of the rubble.   He screams in anger and slowly crawls out of the debris, patches of skin and muscle missing all over his body.   He continues to crawl out of the mess, soaked in blood and shards of metal and wood are stuck all over his body.   He takes a deep breath and rises to one knee, facing the entrance that was once the doorway.   Bullseye walks into his vision, armed to the teeth.   He holds two heavy machine guns, barrels pointing directly at his fallen enemy and a rocket launcher is strapped to his back.   His belt is stocked with an assortment of grenades and bladed weapons.

“Now...Let’s test out that healing factor of yours." Bullseye says as he grins and begins to laugh.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The opening was good, but the follow up surpasses it. I don't have any real objections with anything from part 2. The one-liners, and descriptions of each character's actions and abilities during their fight is pretty much what I would have thought had I played the fight to my mind. For as long as you keep writing them with such accuracy, and vividness, the story will keep me captivated. I'm curious to see the plot you have ready for the next issues, seeing that we just see them fighting in this one.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The opening was good, but the follow up surpasses it.   

Thank you. 

I don't have any real objections with anything from part 2.  

Well, any fake ones? =) 

The one-liners, and descriptions of each character's actions and abilities during their fight is pretty much what I would have thought had I played the fight to my mind. For as long as you keep writing them with such accuracy, and vividness, the story will keep me captivated.  

Thank you.  I would like to believe I'll continue to write them in an accurate manner.

I'm curious to see the plot you have ready for the next issues, seeing that we just see them fighting in this one.  

Let's just say it will focus heavily on a certain....Fearless, man.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"Well, any fake ones? =)"

Figure of speech. :P 

Thank you.  I would like to believe I'll continue to write them in an accurate manner.

I have no doubt about that.

Let's just say it will focus heavily on a certain....Fearless, man.

My interested is peaked then. 

Oh, and don't downplay him, or I'll have Vance burn your house down...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Oh, and don't downplay him, or I'll have Vance burn your house down...  

LMAO. He lives in the same state as me, too...So I'll have to be careful.  Fear not, I'll have him drop the SS with a nerve strike =P

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

" LMAO. He lives in the same state as me, too... "

He's also under your bed as we speak...

Fear not, I'll have him drop the SS with a nerve strike =P

LMAO

Silver Sable? Go ahead. :P
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Andferne

Hey don't poke fun at Silver Sable, she is a hottie. lol

Nice follow up K4. Like Morph said I love the banter you use for the characters.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Andferne said:
"Hey don't poke fun at Silver Sable, she is a hottie. lol  Nice follow up K4. Like Morph said I love the banter you use for the characters. "

LOL.  Thanks, really glad to hear you guys think the characters are written some-what accurately!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Andferne said:

" Hey don't poke fun at Silver Sable, she is a hottie. lol   "

I concur. Too bad she isn't been used regularly.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Andferne said:

" Hey don't poke fun at Silver Sable, she is a hottie. lol   "

I concur. Too bad she isn't been used regularly.
"

At least she had a mini.  Cardiac just sorta vanished.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By .Spider-man.
@k4tzm4n said:
"Cardiac just sorta vanished. "
Bunch of characters Spidey has encountered just vanished. Prowler and Nightwatch, Vermin, Carrion, Shriek, Molten Man, Puma, Owl, Solo, Beetle, etc.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@.Spider-man. said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"Cardiac just sorta vanished. "
Bunch of characters Spidey has encountered just vanished. Prowler and Nightwatch, Vermin, Carrion, Shriek, Molten Man, Puma, Owl, Solo, Beetle, etc. "

Molten Man recently appeared, Owl is a DD villain (involved in current arc to) and Solo is in Dark Hawkeye.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By .Spider-man.
@k4tzm4n: Did Molten Man get an upgrade like majority of the recent people?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@.Spider-man. said:
" @k4tzm4n: Did Molten Man get an upgrade like majority of the recent people? "

It wasn't part of the gauntlet.  I haven't read it, but Morph informed he me he didn't seem as powerful, or durable.  There may have been circumstances for that though (in the plot)
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Undergroundgod

Good Job! I can picture Bullseye, and Creed beating the hell out of each other. And busting the hell out of everything around them as well.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Undergroundgod said:
"Good Job! I can picture Bullseye, and Creed beating the hell out of each other. And busting the hell out of everything around them as well. "

Thank you.  Perhaps that will happen in the next issue ;)
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By ComicStooge
@k4tzm4n:

These are really superb man...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@ComicStooge said:
"@k4tzm4n: These are really superb man... "

Thanks, I appreciate it.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Working on issue 3. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Let issue 3 be unveiled, then.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Issue 3: Paint the Walls Red 

Victor Creed AKA Sabretooth rests on one knee in the rundown apartment, now torn apart and covered in blood and rubble.   Muscle on Sabretooth’s body begins to re-form, slithering across his many open wounds.   He breathes heavily as he looks at Bullseye, who is holding two large machine guns pointed directly at him.

“You pull those triggers….And I swear, I’m gonna’ slice you open and hang ya’ by your own frickin’ intestines.” Creed grumbles at Bullseye as his body continues to heal.

“Good luck with that.” Bullseye says confidently and presses his fingers against the triggers.   The scream of the machine guns overcome Sabretooth’s yells of anger and pain as the bullet s tear through his freshly healed wounds.

“I’m goinna’ f***in’ kill ya slow for this!” Creed screeches in rage as the bullets crash against his adamantium bones.  

“What’s that? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of these guns!” Bullseye yells back mockingly as he continues to fire.   Bullet after bullet rips into Creed, pressing him against the floor as his blood decorates the room.   The barrels of the guns exude smoke and Bullseye throws them aside.   Creed is left motionless on the floor, his body unrecognizable from the sheer amount of damage inflicted by the bullets.   Bullseye slowly pulls a dagger from his belt and cheerfully struts over to the body.   He kneels over, grabs Sabretooth’s hair and pulls back, lifting his chin.   He licks his lips as he leisurely presses the blade against Creed’s jugular.

“I’m pretty disappointed in ya.   The ‘badass’ that even Wolverine is afraid of.   Guess what? Elektra put up a better fight, kid. Send Satan my regards.” Bullseye says in Creed’s ear.   Abruptly, the motionless body awakens and his eyes widen.   Bullseye is momentarily shocked and jolts backwards, giving Creed the opportunity to slash outwards.   His claws graze across Bullseye’s chest, tearing across the cloth and drawing blood.  

“Gah! Just die, damn it!” Bullseye yells as his falls backwards.

“heh….Was that supposed ta’ hurt?” Creed says as he slowly rises, his body still torn apart and recovering.

Bullseye fumbles with his hands and grabs a device from his belt.   He clicks it and throws it at Creed.   The device lands in between the two, exploding into burst of flames, covering the gap between them.   Bullseye then jolts out of the room.

"What’s going on in there?” An elderly lady dressed in a nightgown says in the hallway.  

“Outta’ the way, granny!” Bullseye says in a panicked voice as he shoves her aside.

“Boys these days…No manners!” She mutters as he flees out the front door.   She turns around and Sabretooth is towering over her, stained in dried blood and muscles still exposed from his injuries.

“S’cuse me, ma’am.” Creed says in a deep voice as he walks past her.

“I guess there are some gentlemen left!” She says gleefully and walks away.

Bullseye slings the small rocket-propelled-grenade launcher off his back and positions himself outside of the building.   A crowd is gather around him, drawn to the chaos.

“What’s goin on, bro?” A random teenager says to Bullseye as he keeps his weapon aimed at the front door.

“Fireworks show…” Bullseye says as he remains focused.

Creed slashes through the main entrance and Bullseye launches the projectile.   The rocket rushes forward and explodes directly under his enemy’s feet.   The explosion rumbles the entire building and collapses the concrete entrance on him.

Some of the crowd screams in fear and shock, while others applaud.

“Here.   If he gets up, shoot him again.   If he gets up again…Well, I’d recommend not bein’ around for that.” Bullseye says as hands the weapon to a teenager.

3 hours later

Bullseye enters the Kingpins office, a large bandage is wrapped across his chest.

"I trust our problem has been dealt with?”   The Kingpin says as he stands in a corner wearing a wife beater, unleashing blow after blow on a punching bag.

Bullseye pauses for a moment.

“Yeah.   Now if I could get the cash and be on my way, I’d appreciate it.   That filthy thing got a good tag on me.” Bullseye says as he wanders around the Kingpin’s vast office.

“Perhaps you should get a rabies test, Lester?” The Kingpin says as he continues to pound on the bag.

“Ha ha. No clue why you decided to run an empire when yer’ calling is clearly stand up.”

“No harm intended, Lester.   A joke every now and then is perfectly healthy.” The Kingpin ceases his work out and approaches his desk.   The bag continues to sway back and forth.   Gunshots ring from behind the Kingpin’s closed doors and screams pierce into the room.

“So…It appears you didn’t finish your job and now its come crashing down on my house.   Remind me to give Daredevil your whereabouts if we survive this.” The Kingpin says in a firm voice as he rushes to a wall and slides a painting aside, revealing a keypad.

SMASH

A guard with an arm slashed off crashes through the doors and lands face first on the marble floor, smearing the Kingpin’s floor with blood.   Sabretooth walks in and stares directly at Bullseye.   He then glances at the Kingpin and looks around the office.

“Nice place.   Ya know, you’ve really been pissin’ me off.   I didn’t care enough about either of ya’ to approach ya.   Hell, you two are too far beneath me and ya’ been wastin’ my time.” Sabretooth says as he walks towards the two.   The Kingpin turns his focus to the keypad for a second before turning to face the intruder.

“I believe I could actually use a man of your…’talents’.   What do you say, Mister Creed?   I can assure you I pay rather generously and your lust for extermination will be fully utilized.” The Kingpin says as Bullseye stares at him in disgust.

“You’re actually scared of this chump?!” Bullseye yells at him.

Creed laughs.

“Looks’ like I walked in’ta the middle of a soap opera.   As fer’ the offer...I don’t need it.   But instead I’ll give you one chance to live.   All ya gotta do is answer one question.   Where’s Daredevil?”

Bullseye and Kingpin both give a look of confusion.

“Excuse me?” Fisk replies.

“Times up.” Creed says as he pounces at him.

A sai soars through the air and plunges into the side of Sabretooth’s neck.   He loses focus and falls to the ground, coughing and gagging as he reaches to yank out the weapon.   Kingpin rushes over to the keypad and begins to feverishly type in a code.   Sabretooth begins to stand up as he yanks out the sai.   Bullseye lunges forward with a sai aimed directly at Creed’s eye.   With astonishing speed, Creed slashes forward with his adamantium tipped claws, chopping the sai in half and with the other hand, grips Bullseye by the throat.

“I’ll save you fer’ desert.” Creed says an in intimidating manner as he throws Bullseye across the room, his body smashing against a marble wall.   The Kingpin presses a final key and a small square of the wall slides aisde.   He rushes to reach into the opening when suddenly

SLISH

Sabretooth slashes both of his claws down the Kingpin’s entire back, ripping through the layers of muscle and spouting blood out of the wounds.   Kingpin holds back a scream as he stumbles forward, attempting to recover.   Sabretooth then leaps on his back and digs his claws downwards, piecing into the Kingpin’s shoulders.

“Yahhhhh!” The Kingpin screams and Sabretooth begins to slash away   at Fisk’s back.   The large man screams as he leaps backwards, smashing Creed into the wall.   The two fall over and Fisk begins to stumble towards the secret storage cabinet he opened previously.   Sabretooth leaps to his feat and stands over Fisk.

SHLUCK

Bullseye stabs the broken sai into Creed’s left kidney and continues to twist and turn the blade.   He quickly reaches for a dagger attached to his thigh, equips it and lunges the weapon at Creed’s throat.   Suddenly, Sabretooth’ thrusts his head sideways, head butting Bullseye in the nose, and knocking him over.   Creed shrugs his shoulders.

“Alright.   That was fun an’ all, but play times over.” He says as he turns around, only to see Kingpin holding a large, high tech rifle.

“Indeed, it is.”   The Kingpin says as the gun releases a powerful stream of energy.   The force smashes against Creed’s chest, shattering him through the windows.

Bullseye leisurely gets back up, rubbing his head.

“Wow.   Mind if I borrow that for a few weeks?” Bullseye says as the two walk near the shattered window and peer down from the tall building.   Sabretooth is no where to be seen.   Kingpin groans in pain as blood drips down his entire back.

“There are reasons I keep technology such as this hidden from you.   Knowing you, you would likely practice using such a tool at a kindergarden playground.”

“….So, whats your point?” Bullseye mutters back.

The Kingpin sighs and walks over to the wall, places the weapon back in the compartment and seals it shut.

“Why do you think he asked about hornhead?” Bullseye asks as recovers the piece of his broken sai.

“I have no clue, Lester.   But it appears Daredevil has quite the challenge coming his way.”

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

“Outta’ the way, granny!” Bullseye says in a panicked voice as he shoves her aside.

“Boys these days…No manners!” She mutters as he flees out the front door.   She turns around and Sabretooth is towering over her, stained in dried blood and muscles still exposed from his injuries.

“S’cuse me, ma’am.” Creed says in a deep voice as he walks past her.

“I guess there are some gentlemen left!” She says gleefully and walks away. 

“So…It appears you didn’t finish your job and now it’s come crashing down on my house.   Remind me to give Daredevil your whereabouts if we survive this.”

No Caption Provided

Excellent, K4tz. You asked for constructive criticism, but there is nothing for me to add, save that perhaps, you should consider writing all your stories in a hurry. :P

For me, this instalment picks up from where the previous one left, with a blast, and only reinforces my belief of your skills concerning the use of the characters, and their mannerisms. I am looking forward to see how you will use Daredevil. And of course, the killer one liners had me laughing out loud in several moments. Keep up at this pace.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Excellent, K4tz. You asked for constructive criticism, but there is nothing for me to add, save that perhaps, you should consider writing all your stories in a hurry. :P 

LOL.  Thank you, that means quite a lot to me. 

For me, this instalment picks up from where the previous one left, with a blast 

Literally, too lol

, and only reinforces my belief of your skills concerning the use of the characters, and their mannerisms. 

Thanks, I would like to believe I know them well, but I often find myself questioning their dialogue, too.

I am looking forward to see how you will use Daredevil.  

I've always found him somewhat hard to write.  I guess you'll have to be the judge. 

And of course, the killer one liners had me laughing out loud in several moments. Keep up at this pace. 

LOL, great to hear!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

"I've always found him somewhat hard to write.  I guess you'll have to be the judge. 
     "

I agree, that's why I'm looking forward to it. He will also be the first heroic character you'll get to write in this story, and his traits are considerably different than those of most other main characters.

Thanks, I would like to believe I know them well, but I often find myself questioning their dialogue, too.

The dialogue is a very strong point of yours, actually. 

LOL, great to hear!

Some of them are classic.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#41  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Very Very good stuff here

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

agree, that's why I'm looking forward to it. He will also be the first heroic character you'll get to write in this story, and his traits are considerably different than those of most other main characters. 

With him, it's tough to find a balance.  I don't want him too sound too much like Scott Summers, but at the same time you don't want to go to the opposite end of the spectrum and make him sound like Frank Castle.  He's an interesting character, IMO. 

The dialogue is a very strong point of yours, actually. 

Coming from you, that's a huge compliment. 

Some of them are classic.

Mind if I ask which ones? (aside from the ones you quoted before...Unless of course, those were it)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

And LMFAO.  Has anyone else noticed the title of this thread is "Bullseye VS Sabreooth"
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Mind if I ask which ones? (aside from the ones you quoted before...Unless of course, those were it)"

Those were the ones I enjoyed the most, but all of them were tight. I have no complaints. The best part is that not once so far have I thought "this doesn't sound like something Kingpin/Lester/Creed would have said".
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

Mind if I ask which ones? (aside from the ones you quoted before...Unless of course, those were it)"

Those were the ones I enjoyed the most, but all of them were tight. I have no complaints. The best part is that not once so far have I thought "this doesn't sound like something Kingpin/Lester/Creed would have said". "

Excellent! Hopefully I'll receive more input.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By ComicStooge

Volume.1: Great
Volume.2: Amazing
Volume.3:Mind Blowing

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Very Very good stuff here "

@ComicStooge said:
"Volume.1: Great
Volume.2: Amazing
Volume.3:Mind Blowing "

Wow, thank you both. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Alurvelve said:
"Loved the new addition. Great dialogue between the characters. It's a fun, easy, and entertaining read.
My favorite line from this one is..

“Here.   If he gets up, shoot him again.   If he gets up again…Well, I’d recommend not bein’ around for that.” Bullseye says as hands the weapon to a teenager.

"

LOL.  Thanks :)
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Horrible!...oh wait HONEST compliments.... 

I like it. Very good feel for the characters and I like the descriptions, decent flow...and hilarious dialogue.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
"Horrible!...oh wait HONEST compliments....  I like it. Very good feel for the characters and I like the descriptions, decent flow...and hilarious dialogue. "

LOL.  Thanks, glad you enjoyed the jokes too.