Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ekrolo

BOOK 1: CLONE WARS

GREAT BEGINNINGS PART 1

Year 2180, Milk Way Galaxy, Sol System, Earth, Wayne Manor

"My answer is the same, I cant tell you until the time is right. "

"Is it about Udina?

Alfred didn't say a word, his silence a clear answer to the question. "All right, if it really is about him then Il drop it, come on, we better get up there before mom gets worried again. "

They entered a round elevator, it was made out of Thorium, a rare and incredibly expensive metal found only ont he most remote planets in the galaxies. Its unique properties made the secret tunnels undetectable by any outside sensors, the whole underground complex was virtually invisible.

"Your mother is just looking out for you master Bruce, shes never really liked that you had too... well constantly live like this. "

"I know she doesn't Alfred, but you've been training me for over 10 years, I think I can start protecting myself. "

"I know you do Bruce, but what Udinas been doing for the past few years scares even me, I dont want him to capture you and turn you into his own tin soldier. "

"I cant hide from him forever Alfred, one day, hes going to pay for what hes done to my people. " Bruce'svoice fell to a whisper with anger and rage in his eyes.

"I know Bruce, but for now enjoy yourself, your father is letting you have all the fun you want before you leave for your trip. "

"Thanks Alfred, ive been cooped up down there for days now, I cant wait to hit the city and have some fun. " Bruce placed the towel over his shoulders and smiled at his robotic friend as the elevator opened.

Bruce and Alfred exited the elevator and saw a dozens of maids running around, Bruce's birthday was apparently a big deal since everyone from admirals, generals to even high ranking political officials were all coming. No doubt to gain favor with Thomas who had become a respected surgeon and a leading politician in peaceful human/alien relations.

"Bruce! Alfred! Get up here before some one sees you! " Alfred and Bruce turned around to see Martha waving to them to get up the stairs. They simply complied and went up the stairs.

"Bruce! Look at you, I need to get you out of those clothes before those vultures start asking questions. " Said Martha as she took of Bruce's kimono off, she handed him over a tuxedo, the style of the monkey suitsdidn't change over the centuries, Bruce never liked them, he always thought it made him look like thebeaurocrats he despised so much.

"Stop struggling, I need to get this collar on you, there, you look great! " She said with a large smile running across her face, she thought Bruce looked great, he on the other hand wanted to rip it off, he felt like he was suffocating.

"Mom, I look like an idiot in this. " He tried to get his collar off, he almost succeeded but his mother grabbed it and started putting it back into place.

"Stop it, you look great, you remind me of your dad when he was your age. " Martha's eyes drifted to another place, despite being adopted, Martha always considered Bruce her son and never acted like he was different and she wasn't wrong, he had great resemblance to Thomas despite not being blood related to him in any way.

"Don't you dare take that off! I dont want to follow you around all night. "

"Leave the boy alone Martha, its his birthday for crying out loud. " They both turned around to see Thomas standing on the edge of the door, he still had his cane with him, he didn't really need it but old habbits die hard. He was clearly aging with small streaks of grey in his hair.

"You look great champ, just hold out this one night and I promise, for the next few days we can do anything you want, just the 4 of us. "

Bruce sighed heavily but just nodded back to his dad, knowing that there was no getting out of this one. Alfred interrupted them. "We should get down there, the sun is falling and the first guests will arrive soon. "

"Of course, Bruce... why dont you go down there and tell the maids the prepare the orderves. " Thomasstepped out of the way and placed his hand on the door nob. Bruce noticed that Martha and Thomas'sexpressions became cold, he did as he was told and exited the room, he walked to the stairs and heard the door close, that's when he sneaked back to it and started listening in on the conversation.

"I dont know if I can keep lying to him Tom, I mean hes only 14 years old and were already sending him to a galaxy by himself. " Martha sat on the bed with tears in her eyes. Thomas sat next to her and hugged her.

"I know Martha, I know, but we have to, master Yoda told me that he has to leave at this time, if we leave his Force and Vidothian power's unchecked, it can only end badly. " He whispered in her ear and kissed her on the forehead.

"If I may sir, I would like to accompany Bruce to the Jedi temple, he will need some one over there and who knows how long he may be gone, he cannot do it alone. "

Thomas thought about it for a moment, the entire room was silent but then he got off the bed and looked at the droid.

"All right Alfred, you can go with him, you've been his friend his entire life and I trust that you'll make sure nothing happens to him. "

"Thank you master Wayne... we should get down there sir, the first guests need to be greeted. " Bruce quickly sneaked down the stairs and began directing the maids to get the food out on time. His mind was racing with what he just heard, but he couldn't deal with it now, many political figures along with Udina were coming to the party and he didn't want to trouble his parents further. The first cars arrived, Thomas, Martha and Alfred all came down the stairs and went to greet them.

A black car was on the road, listening in on the conversation between the Wayne's and their droid. His face was obscured by shadows but his clothes a clear sign of some one wealthy and powerful.

"Justin, get my contact on the holoscreen, I have a new assignment for him. "

Sol System, Earth, Vancouver.

In a dark alley 4 heavily armed mercenaries were standing around waiting for their employer to arrive with the money. A black limo came up to them, a Turian exited it with a briefcase and two bodyguards of his own.

"You got the money? " Said the masked Batarian.

The Turian only nodded and snapped his fingers, his bodyguard put the briefcase on the ground. TheBatarian came up to it and saw hundreds of thousands of credits within, just as he reached out for the money his head exploded in a pool of blood.

All of them took their guns out and started looking for the shooter. Two mercenaries turned their back to the open end of the alley, a mistake for the killer came up behind them and sliced their heads clean off. Theremaining thugs pointed their guns at the assassin but he was two fast for them, the last mercenary and the two body guards already had bullets in their skulls, they were dead before they even hit the ground.

The Turian fell on his feet and scrambled for a nearby gun. He managed to reach a pistol before the assassins stepped on his arm. "Aaarrgghhh, who are you?! " He yelled at the man. The Turians eyes widened in shock as he saw who his killer was, before he could even speak the asasin threw him on his own car and placed and incendiary grenade on it with a 30 second timer on it.

"P-p-lease! Il give you money, women, power anything you want just dont do th- AAAAAAA" He screamed in pain as the asasin took two knifes, pierced them through his arm pinning to the car, the Turian screamed there like a rabid animal as the grenade went off and he burned alive.

The assassin stood there watching him. His show was interrupted when a call came on his communication device.

"Who is this? " The assassins spoke, his voice was raspy and he was clearly an older man by the sound of it.

"Now now, is that anyway to speak to your best client? "

"Just tell me what you want Udina, im in no mood. "

"Oh you will be once I tell you who you're next target is, after all isn't that what you love the most about your job? Eh Deathstroke the Terminator! "

No Caption Provided