Breaking the Spider Part 3

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

ALL CHARACTERS THAT APPEAR IN THIS ARE CHARACTERS OF MARVEL AND I AM ONLY USING THEM FOR MY FAN-FIC.

The battle between Shocker and the other hired villains and Tombstone started. They first needed to get through Tombstone's henchmen and then who of them survived is going up against Tombstone who is now actually working for Doctor Octopus and his Secret Six.While the fight for who will kill Spider-Man goes on and on,Peter is lying on a table waiting for a doctor to see his injuries.And when the doctor appears with fear of being killed off by some villain,Peter is getting conscious starting to think about some things.

"WOW! That came unexpected. Didn't think that this bunch of losers would kick me so seriously up. I expected to die by somebody crazy like Norman Osborn, Venom or Doctor Octopus but I never thought about these guys. But I should return to the fight and give some order to this mess. But after the moment I had with these guys it's little hard to even get up from this table even after so much time. It looks like the hard moment has came, I should get up."After the little talk he had with himself he got up a little webbing the face of the doctor and kicking him to the wall and webbing him to her.

After this little actions he had in his mind he gets into the real action with the real villains and not the ones in his mind. During the time he was talking to himself, Shocker and the hired villains have got the upper hand against Tombstone and almost every one of his henchmen was down on the floor boated up.

Now Spider-Man flies to this old abandoned factory kicking every goon that gets in his way to the villains he had to defeat. The job wasn't easy, they were six and he was alone against them. They were well geared up and Shocker was with a new costume that had a bigger voltage than his old one but he was too a little angry and looked more powerful than ever .Also each villain looked with a different costume Spidery remembered them with. Vulture was geared up with a black armored suit, Hydro-Man with a good container suit, Tarantula was back to normal with some knives, Scorpion was with the costume from Smyth and Tombstone was with boxes on his hands.

When he got near the villains they saw him and almost immediately shouted "THE SPIDER IS COMING!CATCH HIM!"But right when they thought of attacking him and ripping him into pieces, Tombstone shouted "LET HIM OUT BOYS!"And what a surprise, Tombstone had his own giant robotic suit which was remote controlled by him.

And right away after Spider-Man saw this he said "Everybody gets a giant robot these days! You are all bunch of copycats!"With the sentences he said now finished, now Tombstone was ready to attack and he punched him first himself with a box punch to the stomach which was a bumpy hit and right away after that while Spidey was still in the air flying by the hit, the robot punched him in his right side making him fly to the wall which he almost break when he touched it.

Right after that the villains started attacking the robot one by one with first taking him from the downside to the upside. First he was attacked by one of Scorpions acid burns and right after that by one of Shocker's hits. While these guys were dealing with the robot, Hydro-Man and Tarantula were fighting Tombstone who was giving helluva fight.

But when all were fighting, a black hole opened and nobody noticed.It was the Spot who was coming for his revenge on the villains and was going to try to help Spider-Man with stopping them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

looks good.