Botched

timecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By timecommander

Hello, this is my fan-fic. I don't want to seem like an overconfident newbie douche that just jumps right in the deep instead of wading slowly, but seeing as how the main reason I joined was because I had some stories, I decided to just go ahead. This would be my first time though, so please don't judge to harshly, and now please enjoy. (Also, for deleting my accidental post, I’d like to give a special thanks to Icarusflies; I owe you mate ).

It was night and raining in the city of Gotham. The police had taped up a building, and at the bottom of the building, near the trash chute, a mob of policemen were circulating. From the rooftop, the city's dark hero watched, remaining hidden as not to create an unneccesary scene. What had both the policemen and his attention was a body, which was shot twice and thrown off the roof. The body was that of the Tally Man's. "Alfred" Batman said, using the built in radio, along with many other things, in his cowl. "Yes, Master Wayne?" "I want you to see if the Tally Man has any connection to the factory on West Avenue." "Of course, but may I ask why?" "He's dead." "That would do it; I'll get back to you as soon as your computer finishes the search." “Thanks Alfred.” “Of course sir.” A few minutes later, Batman got called back. “That didn’t take long.” “You can thank Mr. Fox for that, but anyways, it seems that the deceased committed one of his many crimes here.” “Who was the victim?”

A few miles away lived a middle aged man, suspected of being one the top arms dealer and a surgeon for the mob. While he was watching the television, he heard a knock at the door. “That’s weird” he thought. “I wasn’t expecting company, I hope it’s not the cops with another warrant, my favorite show is on.” He proceeded to answer the door, and after doing so, his expression changed dramatically. “Y-y-yo-you…you’re back, I thought you were dead!!” he managed to sputter out. And outside the doorway, while battered and bruised and almost certainly suffering from multiple broken bones, yet definitely alive, stood KGBeast.

Batman was surprised at the answer, “KGBeast…Alright Alfred check if he has any relatives living in the U.S, or if his protégé NKVDemon has returned to avenge his master.” “Of course sir” said Alfred signing off once more.

“So…KGBeast...what happened?” asked the arms dealer. “The Tally Man tricked me into going onto the roof of the factory, sending me a note saying it was Dent, and had a job for me. When I got to the roof, I heard someone at the door and then he came out shooting, and hit me in the arm, disabling my gun. Then he started taunting me, saying he was the Tally Man and that this was for the Great White Shark…” KGBeast answered in his thick Russian accent. “Then he shot me in my eye, the внебрачный ребёнок ” “Of course!” the arms dealer burst. “That explains how you lived, see you-““My metal eye has to connect to my brain to work, and since it’s metal, you had to put some metal plating over my brain for it to connect correctly; and when he shot me in the eye, it hit the metal plating but didn’t pierce my brain. Yeah, I figured something like that” he interrupted. “So then what happened?” asked the arms dealer once more. “Well, after I was shot, I think my cyborg part and the implants short circuited…and I went into a coma. Then the next thing I know, I wake up in a grave during a lightning storm” “The lightning storm probably acted like a charge, and re-““re-charged my brain, yeah doc I’ve had a long time to think about this” KGBeast interrupted once more. “Well after that I went to confront the Tally Man.

It was night and the factory seemed almost desolate. They Tally Man stood, looking at the building. “Why would the Great Shark want to meet me here?” wondered the Tally Man. “Oh well, I get to collect another life, and he gets one step closer to bringing Dent off the edge and back to Two-Face” He followed the instructions that the note said, and went to the roof to discuss who the target would be. When he got there, he realized it was empty. “That’s weir-“His thoughts were interrupted by someone coming up the steps“ “Oh there you are” he said. Then out of nowhere, a bullet came ripping by, hitting his shooting hand. “Ah! What the he-““Seem familiar cyka?” the person interrupted. “You?! B-b-bu-but how I-I killed you!!” gasped the Tally Man. “Yeah, you botched it up, любительский спорт/театр . But don’t worry, I won’t.” answered KGBeast. He then pointed his rusted gun for a hand at the Tally Man’s head. “You can’t kill me! The Great White Shark won’t rest until you’re dead!” “Oh don’t worry about me, I know how to fight face-to-face, instead of using tricks just to get the hit done.” “N-n-no, please don’t, have mercy” the Tally Man begged. “You truly are a pathetic excuse of a hitman. Goodbye” And before the Tally Man could scream, he was shot right in the eye.

End of Part I of KGBeast’s Story. 

(Sorry forgot the disclaimer. Wow I was afraid I was going to do that..) All characters mentioned belong to DC comics, and are to be credited as such. Please support official release.    

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

All right! KGBeasts revenge!  

Edit: Oh, and all characters belong to DC COMICS. Not Marvel. Unless something really weird happened to the companies while I was offline. xD

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TypingKira

Welcome to the FF forum!! Great work, can't wait to see more. 

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

More KGBeast in any form is a good thing