Boone, Jack, and Greg #2

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

"Good afternoon, um..." *Shows ID* "Officer Fredrikson. That will be $32.46.

"Just call me Boone. thirty-five's all i got. keep the change."

Continued from Boone, Jack, and Greg #1

Boone turned and ran, as stealth was not an option. The agent began pursuing him, not bothering to enter his car, as it is rather hard to get into tight spaces while in one. besides, he trained for this.

as Boone turned the corner to an alley, a man in a trench coat and ski mask held a revolver to him and asked for his money. "No time!" Boone said, as he threw the man to the ground and kept on running.

"Oh S#%t! the man said aloud as he got up and ran from the agent.

after Boone hit a dead end, the man caught up and said to Boone, "C'mon! I know a place where we can hide!" The man lead him to a grocery store, and they ran inside.

"Greg, you have to help us now! C'mon just one favor! C'mon you owe me let us in the back room for just a few minutes!"

"Ok, get in. Quick, before the Assistant Manager sees."

"Well, ya' gonna thank me for savin' your ass out there?" the man said to Boone. "Yeah. Thanks." "Lemme take this damn coat off. Hotter than hell in here."

Boone spied a tattoo on the man's arm, it was very familiar, but he didn't know where he remembered it from. "Why don't you take that mask off." "No, man. I can't reveal my identity, how do i know you won't turn me in to the cops?"

"Because i'm not exactly clean myself. Go ahead, take it off."

"Ok, whatever. *Takes mask off* There. Ya' happy?"

Boone closely studied the man's face. "Jack!?"

"Whoa man!? How the f@#% do you know my f&%#ing name!?"

"Jack, it's Boone."

"What the-!?" "Ok, so let me get this straight, my undead brother just tackled me in an alley, and now the government wants me dead.

"When you put it that way.... yes."

"Goddamnit Boone! we only see each other for a few seconds and we're in deep s&!t with the most powerful country on earth."

"I have a plan." 'Which is?" "I have nothing to live for, and, well, you never did, so we just have to do two things: Kill Ronald Dillenger, my original target, and Kill that f%#&er Randall, the guy who set me up and got us in to this mess.

"Eh, what the f%$k. I'll come too,. Greg says walking into the back room with them.

"What!? What do you have against these guys?" Nothing really. I think one of them shoplifted or something. Either way, i've been taking martial arts classes and spending the rest of my time working or at the firing range. Pus, I know I can trust a man who tips a store clerk. Beats my job anyways."

Ok, then, it's settled. We Kill Dillenger and Randall." Boone says. the others nod.

"Is it safe to leave?" Jack asks.

"Why don't you try looking at the screens, Jack. What did you think they were hooked up to."

"Do i have to answer that question?" Jack says with a short chuckle on his way tot he screens.

"Yep. He's out there. But he's in the back of the store. We should be able to sneak out as long as he doesn't turn around."

"Ok. Good. Just stay quiet and we should be able to get out safely."

They were almost to the door when a gunshot was heard, and Boone fell to the ground...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@gumflabica: Okay I'm lost! At the end of part 1 he spied an FBI agent and then Boone pays the agent for his shopping? huh? I think you missed a linking bit because I feel like I missed an important part

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gumflabica

@batkevin74: that was just a way of linking boone with greg earlier on.@gumflabica said:

Pus, I know I can trust a man who tips a store clerk. Beats my job anyways."

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gumflabica