DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

( Rated T for Violence)

It was now nightfall in the dark small area of Hell's Kitchen. Crime expanded day, by day. They preyed on the week, without being justified, justified for there wrong doings that they chose do to. They cheated Justice. The easy way. Now, it was time to face it the hard way.

Three murders had taken place last week. The first, a gang lord was found in his apartment, with throat slit open.. The Second, a similar case, a gang member was found in a public restroom, with his throat slit open. Both Cuts where thin, but deep. The Third, a man who's identity is yet unknown has been found, his skin removed from his face, all of it.

The sound of a manly scream was heard on a rooftop of a church. The scream came from a worker for Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin of crime. He hung from the church building, with his foot wrapped up in a billy club. A cold, dark voice emerged from the rooftop above. "Who is responsible for the deaths?!" The voice shouted. And the dangling man looked up, seeing an outlined figure in the shadows, perched, wielding the billy club then spoke. "I don't know!" He exclaimed in reply. The Billy club's hook which held onto his leg dropped lower, and the cable extended. "Then, Who is!" The man without fear shouted below at this man. "Why would we be killen' our employees!" He spoke, as the cable line stopped.

The figure stepped from the shadows, looking down at this man, a man who has cheated justice, and more than once. The grapple releases, and the man screams in fear as he free falls to the ground. Daredevil, daredevil was the man, the man who fought for justice, and all it stood for, the man who just retrieved information about this killer. He now knew Fisk wasn't behind it, it was someone else. Matthew listened, listened to the police radios, people, and then the sound of a struggle was heard. Daredevil sprinted in the direction, gaining speed, and growing closer to the source of noise. He quickly drops down a fire escape, landing in the direction of an opened window, and on the other side was a restroom, with a women dead on the inside, and a message written in her own blood on the mirror.

" Next murder, 4:00pm., Tomorrow, don't be late. "

TO BE CONTINUED...

( Daredevil is owned by Marvel Inc. Not me, although this is my Storyline. )

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DamianWayne

LOVE ITTTT!!! But Hell's Kitchen ain't a city! It's an area in NY! XD

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DickGrayson

@DamianWayne:Thanks, I thought I read somewhere that it was, and I was mindfucked. xD

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Project_Worm

@DickGrayson: Great job! *jumps to part 2*

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers