Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Name: The Rebel

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 173 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Powers:Super Strength (10 tons) Flight (Speed of sound) Energy Projection (Radiation Blasts) Matter Manipulation (Can create constructs out of things around him) Agility (Above olympic level athlete)

Bio: John Harrison was one of the best navy seals in his squad. When the rest of his teammates were murdered while he survived, he carried out his mission successfully. He was then signed up for the U.S Secret Society. Where scientist pumped him with chemicals and changed him into something more than a man. He now carries out covert missions for the U.S and has everything he needs. All checks go to his loved ones. And all of them die if the world knows he exists.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53: Any more of this? There was like A chapter and then...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The Rebel-Part One@batkevin74: That's all there is. I'm working on trying to make it into an actual book and getting it published, so I'm not sure if the rest will be posted her. :(

Also, I've been asking around and need help deciding which fan fic is better The Real Superman-Part One or Gotham Needs a Batman-Part One and since you've been commenting on my fics recently I was hoping maybe you could help me out...?