ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ekrolo

Beyond Good & Evil Issue 1

The year is 2181, it has been 31 one years since Humanity discovered the remains of the ancient space faring species the Protheans on Mars, through this discovery, humanity learned the secrets of mass effect physics and element zero, unlocking faster-than-light-travel. Humans also discovered the mass relay network that allow instantaneous passage across thousands of light-years. Humanity has over these 30 years discovered many species but also another galaxy near its own.

Now during these troubled times, Humanity tries to gain more favour with the Cidatel Council, a joint government between most of the alien species in the Milky Way Galaxy.

But the threat from the synthetics such as the Geth and the present war in the Far Rim Galaxy and the destruction of the Xel Nāga species from still unknown causes has created a very tense situation.

Jon Grissom Academy, 2181, Human Colony Elysium.

Anderson: Come one Shepard, you can do better than that.

John: Easy for you to say, you're not the one who has to lift this 5 ton piece of cargo with biotics.

Anderson: Well if you didn't want to be here you shouldnt have caused trouble during sparring excercise.

John: Flash has been asking for that for a long time now, he's always been trying to prove he's better than me.

Anderson: And you thought knocking him through a wall was gonna fix everything?

John: No but I think he got the message that im sick and tired of his crap after 10 years. Like I said, Flash has been trying to prove that he's better than me since we were little kids.

Anderson: Youre attitude isn't exactly perfect either John, you've also had this lone wolf way of thinking and you can't expect everyone to just blindly follow you when you order them to.

John finally gets the cargo onboard the ship.

John: Listen Anderson, im not here to hold every bodies hand, I gave Flash a direct order and he shoot me instead, what was I supposed to do then?

Anderson: A real leader would have found another way.

John: A real leader needs to let his team know how things work and they're expected to act as such.

The two of them walk through the hallways to the docking bay. It's a tense silence after the previous argument.

John: Sigh, listen Anderson, I'm sorry about what I said and about what I did to Flash, it's just that dads been sent out into the outer rim and things are bad there.

Anderson: I get that, but you gotta leave your personal feelings out of this stuff in the future if you wanna be in the military.

Anderson: By the way did you hear about whats going on with our neighbours?

John: All I heard is rumors that the Republic is having trouble catching this Count Dooku guy and that the situation isn't getting any better.

Anderson: Republic forces on Crystosis have been almost completely decimated, some clone betrayed them and took out most of theyre heavy weapons and vehicles.

John: Whats dad got to do with whats going on over there?

Anderson: Despite our own problems here, the Alliance has decided to send in small fleets to attack the Separatists from behind in the outer rim.

The two of them reach the docking port that's heading for Earth.

John: Thanks for telling me about my dads assignment, so I guess ill see you back on Earth?

Anderson: Ah don't remind me about Earth, I have to go meet that little worm Udina about finding suitable soldiers for human Spectres.

John: I still can't believe that bastard Saren got away with taking you off the Spectre program, if anyone should have been chosen its you.

Anderson: Thanks for the vote of confidence but no point in thinking about what might have been, anyway have a safe trip back to Earth, things on the edge here aren't getting any better so....be careful okay?

John: Trust me Anderson I know what im doing but if anything does go wrong you'll be the first person I call.

The shuttle leaves the facility and heads to Earth

Meanwhile....

A small Republic ship enters through Hyperspace and is being pursued by a Seperatist cruiser. The ship has momentarily escaped.

Ashoka: You had to do it you're way? Dont worry Ahsoka nothings gonna go wrong, I can fix this hyperdrive no problem.

Anakin: Alright fine, I was wrong to try to repair this thing by myself happy?

Ahsoka: No im not happy, were stuck in the middle of nowhere with a Seperatist cruiser right behind us.

Anakin: When you put it like that Snipes ah...

The cruiser leaves Hyperspace and sends fighters to shoot down the Republic vessel.

Ahsoka: Our shields are going down, its only a matter of time before our engines go down.

The Republic ship and Grissom academy shuttle are both intercepted by the Seperatists Cruiser and both are captured.

John: What the hell are the Seperatists doing in our galaxy?

Pilot: Hold on kids im sending alliance command a message.

Droids board the shuttle and kill the pilot before the message can be sent.

Droid Commander: All of you are now prisoners of the Confederacy, you will comply with our orders or you will die.

Ahsoka: Master, master you have to wake up before ah,

The droids break in and shoot her in the shoulder, she forces pushes them away but she is overwhelmed and without her light saber she surrenders.

Droid Commander: Sir we have captured the Jedi but we have also encountered children from Grissom Academy.

Grievous: Excellent, lord Dooku shall be pleased with the prospect of new soldiers for the army cough cough.

Please guys, let me know what you think and how can I make this better.