#1 Edited by Darkchild (41123 posts) - - Show Bio
I DO NOT OWN EITHER CHARACTERS SPIDER JERUSALEM or PIED PIPER. This is a work of a twisted mind with a  touch of insanity

Loud Groan

Spider sits up in a large bed and looks around, a lump next to him moves for a brief moment. He smiles a evil grin thinking HAHA about time i got some. He stands up quickly only to fall to the ground slamming his head into the nightstand "Son of a whore!" he screams holding his head. He looks down at his feet one has a handcuff attached to it catching onto the leg of the bed as he stood. Rubbing his head he stands up taking the handcuffs off with a slight hand and tossing them on the lump in the middle of the bed. It moves for a moment and a long arm is seen stretching out from under the covers and he thinks Mmmm shes thin.

Walking over to the mini bar he grabs a bottle of liquor and rummages through his pockets finding a bottle labeled "In case the Filthy Assistance Need to die slowly" and he slams a handful of Vicaden in his mouth and takes a long swig from the bottle and walks into the bathroom and opens the cabinet without looking. Leaning down and turning the faucet on and cupping a handful of water he  washes his face and taking what ever meds sit in the cabinet. He closes the cabinet and places his hand on his head and looks into the mirror. Then his face turns as white as corpse, around his ring finger is a large ring. He looks into the mirror at the bed behind him and a flute sits on the nightstand next to the occupant and the person begins to wake up. Above the bed reads "A room for the true gentlemen" he thinks to himself Gentlemen?.....oh sh!t.

He turns around quickly grasping the sink and his eyes darts around mumbling to himself "Think think THINK" and finally the person in the bed sits up and asks "Where the hell am I?" the man finally sees Spider with his shirt off and for a brief moment he smiles then looks at his hand. In shock he points to spider then to himself. Before he can ask any more Spider jumps him tackling him and slams him back down onto the bed "Alright you...you...you." The man stares into his face and helps him with his words "Fairy?" Spider shakes him more "No idiot, ass!@$ any one of those, What the hell did you do to me last night...wait dont answer that." Spider drops the man and walks over to the table downing more of his bottle and swallowing the rest of the bottle of vicaden and then finds a card on the table labeled "For Mr Jerusalem and Mr Hartley "Pied Piper" Hathaway" it reads "In closed are the photos from your night of bliss and a congratulations on your marriage and a long happy life together." Spider drops the card and begins to slam his head against the table and then stops "Channon and Yvonne will never let me live this down." While Hartley sits on the bed still more than a bit confused.
#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh crap...

Spider is definitely in it deep this time lol

M

#3 Posted by Darkchild (41123 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"oh crap...

M

"
lmao yeah this is gonna be real fun.
#4 Posted by Darkchild (41123 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"oh crap...

M

"
lmao yeah this is gonna be real fun.
#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao

I could see you in Spider's place so easily DC :P

#6 Posted by Darkchild (41123 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"lmfao

I could see you in Spider's place so easily DC :P
"
LMAO shut up
#7 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

o_o oh my.

#8 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

damnnn thats all i gotta say damn
u need to finish this cuz i need to know how that dude gets out of that situatuon oh my

#9 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay I actually have read this one :D And I like it

#10 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
It's good =]

#11 Posted by Darkchild (41123 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"damnnn thats all i gotta say damn
u need to finish this cuz i need to know how that dude gets out of that situatuon oh my"
lmao alright sure ill finish it sometime in the future
#12 Posted by batkevin74 (11037 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkchild: You made a DC character gay way before Robinson LGBT'd Alan Scott :)

#13 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

No. just...no.

#14 Posted by Darkchild (41123 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@Darkchild: You made a DC character gay way before Robinson LGBT'd Alan Scott :)

LOL thanks