BEAT the $#!T outta "em

THE_unnamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By THE_unnamed

Angelikka Bernards was known as the greatest spy espionage of her time with vast training vested upon her by the Central Intelligence Agency she was a marvel of her work and is believed to have finished all circumstances to be called the greatest, until this very day. 

September ,13 ,2028, 

Angelikka's video blog: 
"I was given a task to infiltrate this smugglers lair to confiscate smuggled sugar, now what the hell is in the government's mind? Sending their best agents to chase down two tons of sugar????!!!! what the hell !!!  
SIGN OUT 

September ,16 ,2028   

I do not have the choice but to do orders from higher authorities and so here i am in the most populous city in the U.S. of A New York city, City of crime, tons of it. I know im not the kind of person who will do this kind of stuff, the police themselves can do it, but why me and my men? If they got those data and found out that this criminal got a load of sugar they shouldda done it themselves,im more of the major person in the picture im like the heroine if the century, Duh??? 

so whatever it is ill handle it with action lotts of it. ill kill those guys, with Edwin Guerrerro , Rex Dale , and Kate Holmes by my side well be kickin small time butts today but i guess its a warm up for me so ill take a go. 

Rex: rya ready angelikka? 

Me: For what?  

Rex: for our opperation, 

Me: nahhh... its a no-sweat job for sure 

Rex: well... never under estimate evil lil baby... Evil comes in different shapes and sizes... 

Edwin: (sneaking) yeah and sugar makes em stronger 

Me: stop sneaking!!!  

Rex: hey watch your mouth bud! 

as soon as the tiny confusive conversation ended we were headed for the location it is Canal St. i guess, twas near some fast food chain... 
and as soon as we got to the building itself i never actually believed that it would actually be a hideout it was well lighted and a short fat Asian man welcomed us with a smile and so after a few investigative moves and a few kicks he let us inside.... 

as soon as we got inside we saw a really fat man sitting on a couch piled from sugar sacks... he grinned and gobbled a sackful of sugar,(man, this fat guy is fuckinly strong he lifted the sack effortlessly , and has a tummy of bottomless pit,) and as i saw him swallow this sugar he got bigger and please believe that im not crazy but i saw him getting bigger, and as of that i knew why i was sent here... 

TO BE CONTINUED: 

my first blog ever and my first activity in this site please support....

THE_unnamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_unnamed

please follow me!!! 

MarbleDynamic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers