Batman-Iron man amalgam
Real name: Bruce Stark
Appearance: resembles Bruce Wayne though with Tony Stark’s moustache. His Iron Bat suit resembles iron man’s current armour except it is black instead of red and grey instead of yellow, also has the pointed bat ears batman has. The parts of Iron Bat’s suit that give of light gives of yellow light (e.g. his eyes, chest symbol, palms of hands etc.), he also has bat-like metal wings which helps keep the suit steady when flying, the symbol on his chest lights up like Iron man’s except it has Batman’s symbol over it.
With his suit he has the following powers:
· Superhuman strength (can lift/press 4 tons)
· Superhuman speed (Even when not travelling for extended distances, the armour enables the wearer to move and react at high speeds)
· Flight (can reach speeds of 440 mph)
· Power Cells: the suit is powered by a combination of electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source, as well as the arc reactor which also powers the suit.
· Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The armour can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
· Artificial Intelligence: An internal artificial intelligence operating system that provides strategies, background information on opponents, and on surroundings and the current status of the suit, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems.
· Sensor Systems: Known sensors include radar/lidar, night vision, and physiological/medical scans that allowed Iron Man to take the vitals of other people, including heart and brain scans and monitors. These scans also provided Stark with real-time personal physiological data. An all-environmental scan for atmospheric content or life forms--including astral energy projections--often came in handy. It should be noted that the armor scans, radars, and environmental sensors were running at all times, recording everything Iron Man came in contact with. A magnometer was installed in the left wrist, while both gauntlets had atomic-force microscopes installed in the thumbs and index fingers that were capable of seeing to the nano scale.
· Invisibility: Advanced composite ceramics, fused with a kevlar-like polymer are backed by optical fibre networks, that, working in synch with an array of poly-carbon head hologram generators cause the armour to be invisible to any form of detection, including night vision, infrared, and enhanced super-human senses. To further thwart detection systems the suit houses an active noise-reduction engine for silent stalking. And to achieve total silent running, the armour even stores the CO 2 produced by the wearer--releasing it through small vents only when circumstances are right.
· Enhanced Durability: His armour is very durable, capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of punishment. It can withstand high calibre bullets with ease. He can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, and such, taking little to no damage. Future armours were fully resistant against electricity, fire, heavy impacts, energy blasts, take zero Kelvin and up to the Suns temperatures. The suit can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as most forms of radiation thanks to its refractory coating. The armour can survive anything short of a nuclear explosion at ground zero. The suit automatically protects its wearer when he enters an intrinsically hostile environment, such as outer space or deep sea. The armour even has specialized circuitry that guards against telepathic attacks. Bruceis very confident in his suit's defensive abilities, when he was caught in a nuclear explosion; he was only thinking about women and completely forgot about what was happening around him.
· Bat signal-casts a silhouetted shape of a bat across the sky, this is used to alert people to his location.
· Batarangs-can shoot batarangs from the wrists in his suit.
Without his suit he doesn’t have any powers, though he does have a number of abilities:
· Indomitable will
· Interrogation: Iron Bat is adept in interrogation techniques, often using law enforcement methods as well as torture, often using fear to get answers.
· Genius-level intellect
· Polymath: He has studied Biology, Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Mythology, Geography, & History. Gained degrees in Criminal Science, Forensics, Computer Science, Chemistry and Engineering by the time he was 21. He has mastered Diverse Environmental Training, Security Systems by the time he was 23. He gained even more degrees in Biology, Physics, Advanced Chemistry, and Technology by the time he was 25. He had learned Forensic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Expanded Computer and Engineering Sciences. Has also learned Advanced New Development in Forensic and Medical Sciences.
·Master Detective: He is widely considered as the World's Greatest Detective, capable of observation, forensic investigation, and inductive and deductive reasoning of the highest caliber. Human intuition is an unlearnable trait and one of Batman's most effective tools. Given any mystery, he can arrive at the correct conclusions with a fraction of the data.
· Multi-lingual: He is able to speak Spanish, French, Latin, German, Japanese, English, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic, Sanskrit, Hindi, Thai and possibly more.
· Master Tactician and Strategist: He commonly utilizes cunning tactics to outwit his foes. He is an excellent leader.
Origin: Bruce Stark was a businessman who had joint-ownership of a weapon’s company called Stark Enterprises with parents, Thomas and Martha Stark. While on a trip to Afghanistan with parents to test new weapons for the US military, he and his parents were captured by a terrorist group who ordered them to make some of their new weapons, they refused so the terrorists murdered his parents (using guns which led to Bruce to abhor there use) and forced Bruce to make the weapons, they provided a local scientist called Yinsen to help.
Instead the two decided to make a powered exoskeleton which they would use to escape. When they had finished the suit their captors found out what they were doing and attempted to stop them, Yinsen sacrificed his life to slow them down while Bruce put on the armour which he used to defeat his captors and escape.
When he returned home to Gotham city he decided to rid the world of the evil that killed his parents, so he redesigned his armour, making various improvements. When deciding what his armour would look like a bat flew through his window, this made him recall his fear of bats as a child, leading him to decide to make his armour to resemble a bat so as to strike fear in his enemies so he wouldn’t need to use physical harm.
His first enemy was a Russian scientist living in the Soviet Union called Dr. Anton Stpahhsth (Russian for Anton Strange in English letters) who worked in genetics, cybernetics and psychiatry. He later tried using genetic engineering and cybernetics to cure disease and imperfection. After a number of human experiments he developed a process that granted him superhuman abilities (check below for details).
The soviet government later found out about him and asked him to use his powers to serve them. His first mission (using the codename of Dr. Dynamo) was to sabotage Stark Industries, this led to his first battle with Iron Bat who, thanks to his superior technology, was able to defeat Dr. Dynamo, the battle also led to the birth of his obsession with Iron Bat, and this led him to defect to America so he could study him.
Real name: Dr. Anton Stpahhsth
Appearance: resembles Hugo Strange except no glasses rather he has lenses that glow red embedded into his eyes, he is very muscled, has metal canons built into his hands, thick wires imbedded up and down his arms and a metal canon imbedded in his chest.
· Superhuman strength (can lift approximately 1 ton)
· Superhuman Durability (greater than normal resistance to injury, capable of withstanding high calibre bullets, falls from great heights and great impact forces without sustaining damage).
· Electrical manipulation (can manipulate electrical fields for a variety of affects: electrical blasts, electrical override (allowing him to control nearby technology), and the ability to generate disrupter fields (electromagnetic interference capable of disrupting the function of nearby electronic devices)