Batman Endgames. DC Re-Created: New Batman

NightClawDC44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NightClawDC44

It has been rumoured Scott Snyder has planned on maybe killing batman and Joker. Its just a rumour at this point. But heres my idea if he takes that way.

So Bruce doesn't die but goes into a coma. Red Hood, Red Robin and Damian argue who can be the next Batman till Bruce comes back from his coma. Their argument gets soo intense that Alfred says stop and Bruce already left him a few names to take the mantle for his absences. Alfred not knowing Dick Grayson is alive, doesn't inform him on whats happening. The next person who Bruce had pick wasn't clear and Alfred makes the tough choice to get in contact with none other than Ted Grant A.K.A WildCat. This is a perfect way introduce him into this normal DC universe and not Earth 2. In this he is around 37 had been Wildcat before Bruce was Batman. Currently he is retired and owns a local bar/kickboxing dojo. Alfred convinces him that Gotham need someone experienced and the current Bat family could learn a thing or two from him. This story as Batman can be a bit more intense and Dark from the normal, like how daredevil is for Marvel universe. Its a Fresh start at Batman and giving the mantle to someone outside the Bat-Family. If the Sales arent going well, Bruce could easily come back from the coma. If the Writer doesn't want Bruce to come back from the coma, a Story arc could be a Villain killed one of Ted loves and in the heated moment he kills him and breaking breaking Batman code of not killing. The guilt makes him give his mantle up. But if people actually like this idea, he could easily carry on until they want him to stop.

Ted Grant's Batsuit:

No Caption Provided

But his mask will look like this"

No Caption Provided

BatCar:

No Caption Provided

If you like my idea or would like to add something do comment, or if you think i should sumbit my idea to DC and give it a Try.

NightClawDC44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By NightClawDC44