Batman Chapter 1 (Attack Of A Thousand Ninja)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Batman Chapter 1 (Attack of A Thousand Ninja)

Every new tech that comes out is another step that lets us see the hero in us all.

Bruce Wayne is the spoiled child of a very rich part of Gotham city and in most days he is hidden from the world stuck in a virtual chamber playing games with his favorite Butler Alfred. The world of the ninja clan a online game that has taken him and made him learn the ways of the ninja. He was addicted to it every idea that came along to make it better he would look it up and he would scream to Alfred to join him to master the moves with him. Alfred was also his uncle at the ripe age of 27 he got out of the special forces and went to work as the family butler tired of putting his life on the line and simply wanted to enjoy life.

The movies they went to see the Terminator Rise of the machines but Bruce was not impressed for they simply moved to slow and he knew he could over come any robot regardless as long as he had Alfred with him. “Dad , Mom can we leave this movie I want to go home and play more?” His father did not like the virtual world he preferred the real world and every tutor on self defense was hired and brought in to train Bruce and teach him how to act in the real world. His teachers home schooled him in every science and they showed him how to act at a party and how to address the members of the oppisit sex.

Bruce was smart he took it all in and then he showed the teachers a trick or two , he showed them and the student became the teacher.

They left the movies because Bruce just would not stop talking and showing him the computer world on his phone. “Bruce “ His father would say. “ You cannot talk in the movies”

Then they came and they asked them to leave. Half way to the street to where Alfred was to pick them up Bruce felt for his phone and it was missing. He ran back and got it in the seat a phone call missed from Alfred and when he returned he found his parents dead on the street a cold wind blew over him and he dropped his phone and as it hit the ground Alfred picked up and he was heard saying “Almost their master Bruce” Almost there was the words that hung in his mind almost there was also the words that stuck in the mind of Alfred as he pulled up to find his brother and his wife dead on the sidewalk.

How did he fail them he thought to himself, how could he have not been there sooner and he jumped from the car and he waded past the police that had shown up on the scene and he picked up Bruce and he let him open up to him and he said. “Had I been there sooner had I done something to save them”

The police picked up the attacker he was not your normal attacker he was an assassin from another place he was deadly and trained well in the arts of death. The answer to had I been there sooner was clear.

Bruce would have died with them. Alfred did not feel the same way he to had training he was a agent made to inflict and cause harm to protect others and to put fear into the bad people.

They brooded together at the house they sat and they mopped and sooner or later they both stood up and looked each other in the eye and they made a promise to never be late again.

The funeral was an event like any other. They went to the family grave yard on the estate and the priest made Bruce stand beside him. Aunts and uncles looked at him and Alfred and some wanted to move into the estate but Alfred would have none of it. He played nice he said the kind words he even paid to put people in rooms and when it was all over they began to train and practice and they looked to the night and the night became home.

One day one of the trainers came to them and he said “we have had a complaint from the masters for we have schooled you to much of the family ways”

“I cannot give back the knowledge if that is what you mean to say” Replied Bruce “You are one master in many that have schooled me what they know”

“Yes and I am sorry to say but the masters are all in agreement that you have to die”

Bruce could not believe his years and he was amazed when he heard in the back ground grunts as Alfred kicked a ninja through the door screaming something about getting blood on his carpet.

“They came through the windows and over the balcony forcing Bruce and Alfred to stand back to back.

“Just like the game Alfred stay focused” Said Bruce.

“But my roast is in the oven and if it burns where shall we eat” Replied Alfred and then he dropped some smoke pellets and they were gone.

The ninja began to fall one by one each move Bruce and Alfred pulled off a well planned move. Nobody died but they would not move for some time.

“Whats the count Alfred”

“Me 120 and you 45 said Alfred”

“I think your math is bad” Said Bruce I kind of had it the other way around.

“Does it matter Master Bruce we are in the middle of a fight”

The swords fell beside there heads and they kicked the two ninja that attacked and then used shock darts to knock them out.

“My roast master Bruce if we could hurry” Alfred was very picky about his cooking and if it was one thing he got upset about was food that was not made correctly. One reason he left the armed forces he had to have food that had spice to it.

He seen the ninja head to the kitchen and tossed down a pellet of smoke and then Bruce heard the screams coming from inside as Alfred handled the intruders to his sacred domain.

Then he was back beside Bruce after all 30 was laid out and snoozing like babies.

“Remind me to never tell you that your noodles are limp” joked Bruce.

The police screamed over bull horns outside the house as the flames threatened to engulf the huge manor. Scruffy and Buster came and led them to the fresh air and they sat back and let the world burn around them.

“Remind me to never piss off a ninja until after dinner” said Alfred.

Bruce just looked on as the manor burned he petted the dog and already began rebuilding in his mind.

A better place a place of war against the night.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

@arthurkerr: Very nice. Call me out for the next one. :)