.The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman and The Outsiders:Else Worlds #7

Downtown Metropolis,2 days after The Outsiders returned to the Batcave

It's not unusual to see a woman walking alone in the middle of Downtown Metropolis during the day.When it's the middle of the night and the girl is wearing a superhero costume,that's a different story.This is woman's name is Tara Markov and usually you would find her in Gotham fighting along side the teen superhero team know as The Outsiders.She was here for a reason.She was after her brother who also had powers like hers.
He was once the king of Markovia but lost his kingdom to a group of rebels known as the Markovian Communist front.Tara walked looking for criminals to apprehend.She was also looking for an informant who had seen her brother just yesterday.After stopping a few criminals she found her informant...

Tara-"Hello.Are you the one that has information on my brother?"
Informant-"Yes..."
Tara-"Well?"
Informant-"I saw him yesterday.From what i can tell he is staying at the biggest hotel in Metropolis: the Hilton Inn and has taken on a new identity to work at the Daily Planet as a reporter."
Tara-"Thank you."

Downtown Metropolis,The Hilton Inn,Room 219,the morning after Tara met with the informant

Knock...Knock...Knock...Tara knocked four more times with no answer.She heard shuffling in side.So finally she kicked in the door with the help of a martial arts technique she learned from Batman.The door fell and Tara walked in.What she was greeted by was not what she wanted to see.She saw her brother lying dead on the floor in his room and the man she presumed had killed him was escaping down the fire chute.Tara jumped out of the window after him.But instead of going down after him she went the other way to the rooftops.When she was on the top of the towering building she pulled a piece of concrete and rock from the ground to use like a Hover-Board.

She followed the assailant until he disappeared into the park in the middle of the city.Now that she had lost her brother's killer she went back to her brothers hotel room.When she got there she found her brothers body gone and the room cleaned up perfectly.When she heard movement in the bathroom she went to look at what was going on.When she turned the corner into the room she saw her brother freshening up in the mirror...
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

I did write this.This is another account of mine.