Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Batman and The Outsiders:Else Worlds #1

20 miles outside of Gotham-Wayne Manor
Deep below Wayne manor lies the Batcave.Right now 7 people are meeting in this dark and damp place while hundreds more party above them.These 7 people are what us regular people call "Superheroes".There names are Jefferson Peirce Codename: Black Lightning, Tatsu Yamishiro Codename: Katana, Tara Markov Codename: Tara, Gabrielle Dole Codename: Halo, Rex Mason Codename: Metamorpho, Jason Todd Codename: Red Hood and of course the one that brought them here- Bruce Wayne Codename: Batman!
Bruce-"Hello,as you all know I am the one that brought you here.As you may also know,at night i go by Batman.No--"
Jason-"So why are we here?"
Bruce-"I was getting to that.So,I brought you all here because I am upset with the way The  Justice League has been handling things,so i decided to put together my own team of young heroes for me to mentor and to assist me in my duties as a crime fighter.Any questions?"
Tara-"Ummmm..."
Bruce-"Yes Tara?"
Tara-"What's the team name?"
Bruce-"We will be called -- The Outsiders"

To be continued--In issue two

I do not own any characters related to the Outsiders all rights are owned by Dc Comics-

Links:

Issue 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/batman-and-the-outsiderselse-worlds-2/529853/#1
Issue 3: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/batman-and-the-outsiderselse-worlds-3/529864/#1
Issue 4: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/batman-and-the-outsiderselse-worlds-4/529872/#1
Issue 5:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/batman-and-the-outsiderselse-worlds-5/529886/#1
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

This is my first Fan-Fic so i would like feedback.Also this is more of a #0 and #2 will be longer.This is just an introduction.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Thunderstone

I like the dialogue but i feel its to short for a fan fiction there are two ways i see you can improve this by making it longer the first is either adding part two to part one making a single part or adding more description of the surroundings overall i give it a three and half star rating

TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheSavageAssasin
@Thunderstone said:
"

I like the dialogue but i feel its to short for a fan fiction there are two ways i see you can improve this by making it longer the first is either adding part two to part one making a single part or adding more description of the surroundings overall i give it a three and half star rating

"
Thanks man.But I don't think i will combine them but i will make issue two much longer.I just wanted this to be a more of an intro to the story.But thanks again for the feedback!Issue 2 will be up soon.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spiderpigbart

It's nice, but it is short.  It would have been better of this said "Number Zero," but, I guess it's fine

TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheSavageAssasin
@spiderpigbart said:
" It's nice, but it is short.  It would have been better of this said "Number Zero," but, I guess it's fine "
Yeah.I didn't think of that till Thunderstone said something.
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Working on issue 2!About to put it up!

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#8  Edited By MichaeltheFly

While I was reading your issue I imagined the Bruce Wayne voice that was used in Batman Tas and you know something he would say exactly what you wrote, lol. Nice job.

TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Bump