Bad Joe Day! (Day 9)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Day 9 

Storm Shadow : What makes you think you can win? ( The Ninja says while gliding his blade down at his foe.)

Death-Asp : That is not the point of this? (With just one quick foot movement, Slade evaded the strike.)

Storm Shadow : I do not understand... You hope to defeat Snake-Eyes, by training with me. ( He pivots with grace, as he re-aligns for his next strike.)

Death-Asp : No. That would be stupid. I know all to well, that you can't prepair me for that! ( There he found his center, and  with commanding stance Slade glared at Storm Shadow.)

Storm Shadow : I am a great Ninja! I will teach you to respect me. (A quick sweep attack came clean, as the Ninja's blade met only air.)

Death-Asp : I do respect you... More than you know. (His dodge was quicker however, and perfect. A hop with a kick that met the Ninja's jaw knocking him off his feet.)

Storm Shadow : He will not be defeated so... Easily. (Laying on his back.)

Death-Asp : He has already lost, he just doesn't know it yet. Trust me. ( A smile and a hand back up to his feet, is offered to his fallen comrade.) 

Storm Shadow : Again? ( The Ninja does a back flip, and lands on his feet in a striking position.) 

Death-Asp : You never give up, do you? 

The scene ends as Storm Shadow is attempting a jumping side kick, and Death-Asp is attempting a block.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud