Bad Joe Day! (Day 5)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Day 5

Death-Asp : Name and rank for the record?

Copperhead : The name is Copperhead. Rank on the other hand, hell I don’t know. I just drive the Cobra swamp vehicles.

Death-Asp : Fair enough. I just have a few standardized questions to ask you Mr. Copperhead. First I am going to ask you a question, and then you just give me the first thoughts that enter your mind, okay?

Copperhead : Yeah alright, I can do that.

Death-Asp : Question one. How do you help Cobra, be a great terrorist organization?

Copperhead : I drive the many different types of swamp vehicles made by Cobra. I do it well, and without question. I follow orders.

Death-Asp : (Slade writes down notes on a piece of yellow note paper, as Copperhead is answering.) Question two. What do you think about your leader, the Cobra Commander?

Copperhead : Honestly?

Death-Asp : Yeah. Don’t worry it’s just use here, know one else will read my notes, they are for my eyes only. So what do you think of the Commander?

Copperhead : Well… I think he is an idiot. Honestly if it wasn’t for Baroness and Major Bludd, I would have retired a long time ago.

Death-Asp : (Slade writes down more notes on the yellow piece of paper.) Is there anything else that you do for Cobra, if not I think I am going to skip the other questions in your case?

Copperhead : Well, I am a good cook. I also read a lot of playboy.

Death-Asp : No, I mean for Cobra. Do you do anything else for Cobra?

Copperhead :

Death-Asp : Well then, I think that concludes our interview. I can tell by the sound of your voice and by the way you look me in the eye, that you are being honest. I respect that honesty. I am also aware of the Commanders weakness of character, and aim to improve him to the point to where all of you Cobra soldiers can be proud to follow him into battle against G.I. Joe. Thanks for your time Mr. Copperhead, you are free to go. Just go back to doing, whatever it is that you do exactly. Oh yeah, and hail Cobra!

Copperhead : Hail Cobra!

Death-Asp : Could you just tell the next one waiting in line out in the hall to come in?

Copperhead : Sure thing.

Copperhead steps out of the debriefing room, and shuts the door behind him. There is a row of chairs with Cobra Soldiers sitting in them, skirted along the wall.

Copperhead : Your next, mate.

Random Cobra Soldier : Damn is he a psychopath, I heard he was a psychopath?

Copperhead : You have no idea mate. Just whatever you do, do not look at him in the face when you talk to him, he hates that. He thinks you are trying to get bad with him.

Random Cobra Soldier : Thanks.

Copperhead : Don’t mention it.