Bad Joe Day! (Day 3.)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Day 3 

Location One: Cobra training facility. 

Torch : Why are we here? 

Buzzer : I was just thinking the same thing. Does he really think that we are going to be doing all this running, jumping, climbing, and swimming? 

Ripper : We are way to out of shape, to keep up with these new recruits. Death-Asp must be bleeding bonkers. 

Death-Asp : Move it! Ladies... Now!  

Buzzer : You gotta be kidding me... I can't climb all the way up there. (Buzzer is pointing at the top of a hulking wooden structure.) 

Death-Asp :  You can... And you will! I am going to turn around, then I am going to count to three... If I don't see all of your asses at least half way up that structure, I am going to shoot you. (Slade pulls his side-arm out.) 

Ripper : Bloody hell... Lets go boys! 

Death-Asp : (Slade turns his back to them.)  1... 2... 3...  ( He turns back to see that they are all the way up the structure.)  Thats what I like to see. Thats the spirit! 

Buzzer : He is crazy, he is going to kill us. 

Torch : I think my heart is going to explode. 

Ripper : Move it boys, he is still watching us. He is going to shoot at you. I can see it in his eye. He is out of his mind. 

Death-Asp : Less chatter boys... More running!  And, Ripper I resemble that statement! Buzzer, get the lead out boy!  

20 minutes later and Slade is slinging warning shot's, at all three of them.  

Location Two: Hidden Cobra base. Inside Baroness personal quarters. 

Baroness : (She is laying on her bed, on her phone.) I just don't know what his problem is. 

Cobra Commander :  What! You totally just dropped him like a bad habit. And you expect, him to be happy about it? 

Baroness : Well, I just don't understand.  He should be happy for me, I am happy. For the first time in years, I am happy. 

Cobra Commander : Well... I don't know what you want to hear my dear. He is a guy, most of us men are not as noble as you women would like uss to be. 

Baroness : Men are stupid.  

Cobra Commander : ... Well you could start start dating women like yourself... Don't ask, don't tell. Does not apply here in Cobra, you know? 

Baroness : No... No, I don't think so... The truth is, I hate them ladies just as much. 

Cobra Commander : Well I try!  Don't say I don't care. 

Baroness : Is it okay if I call you back later, my Mother is on the other line? 

Cobra Commander : For ssure... Holla at ya boy. (Click, he hangs up.) 

Baroness : Mom?