Background on my NEW original characters (SECRET LEGION)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Sorry for the over-descriptiveness. I also publish my stories on Facebook, so I gave it an overly detailed outline. But anyway, here it is: Okay, I've come up with more original characters now, but unlike the others, THIS one is set in the DC universe. For those of you who don't know, the premise of the LEGION OF SUPER HEROES is that in the 31rst century, three people from different planets worked together for the first time to save a man from Earth. THE LEGION OF SUPER HEORES represents the ideas founded by SUPERMAN thousands of years ago. They are all from different planets with different abilities, and the work together to protect the universe (etc. etc.) Now, one of the most prominent members is BRAINIAC 5, who has 12th level super intelligence...I came up with this idea....what if the Legion of Super Heroes was busy with another threat...that's why he founded the SECRET LEGION. People who take care of the threats the legion can't. (Not just if the legion is away, they take care of people with diplomatic ammunity, people the legion don't want to start trouble with, etc. and nobody knows the exist.) They do the work the Legion can't...or won't.... HERE ARE MY FOUNDERS FOR THIS TEAM: CORE TEAM: Powerhouse (Tharr L): a Daxamite (species from Daxam, another planet in Krypton’s solar system, they get the same powers as he does under yellow sunlight) from a long dead Earth, he’s resurfaced to be part of this SECRET LEGION. Wolf Pack (Gin Tallus): From the planet Zuun, he has enhanced strength, stamina, speed, agility, and claws. Element Girl (Inoda Evras): From the planet Trom, she was off world when her species was killed. Like all of his species, he has elemental transmutation Kickbox (Jun Drake): From Earth, Jun Drake has mastered all forms of alien and terrestrial martial arts, and acts as the team’s martial artist. Stone (Rog Last name unknown): Rog is from the planet Dryad, a place of rock people. He has vast super strength Magnus (Thronn Valor): From the planet Titan, Thronn, like all of his people, has telepathic powers Firegirl (Radia Arnaas): Radia is a woman with the ability to project fire, from “the lost planet.” Elastic Lad II (Greech Holloden): From Earth, he was able to replicate the formula Gingold created by Elongated Man one thousand years ago, when he drinks the formula, he gains the ability to stretch. MANY MORE WILL ASSIST THEM, THESE ARE JUST THE FOUNDERS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

think of them as a black ops version of the legion, and nobody knows they exist (also vaguely reminiscent of X Force)

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

This is very nice. I like it! :D

If you don't mind, what's your Facebook account? :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not really comfortable giving out my facebook account. Especially when I don't know the people in real life.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: That's alright. Just asking. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any other opinions?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Impersonator

bump for more possible opinions. :P

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By feebadger

No Caption Provided

@primepower53: Hey mister, i remember reading this thread a while back and did a quick doodle of Powerhouse that i completely forgot about. Thought i'd send it through now (though i don't know if it's anything like what you were thinking for the character as there was no character description, but i hope you enjoy it anyway).

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#9  Edited By TheCannon

Neat.