Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Chapter 11 Villains and heroes

I wish I could say I seen everything.

I would be wrong for the gods do play tricks and sometimes a battle does not mean swords but the tricks of the mind are endless.

There was an endless night when the demons came and they fell from the sky like rain drops and chaos found us and we fell by the blade but the blade was our own.

The War world blocked the sun , the light went away and the darkness fell on us all.

I took them with me and we closed our eyes and opened our minds eye.

Show me what could be I said.

The light shown from my staff the world went into slow motion.

Thor or the female known as Thor tossed her hammer at the dark planet only to have the night swallow it and she was without a weapon.

A force left her in space without a way to breath.

Thor the son of Odin and all the other avengers looked to the planet and the endless pouring of ships.

How do you battle when your foe is so many.

How the Xmen waited on the ground and the mutants came but the battle would come to them.

The sky rained blood that day.

Lightning raged as Thor cast out from his hands and from the very sky itself such a barrage that even Tesla would be afraid.

Thor called on his powers over Earth an over the waters his powers just warming up.

Zeus Kent and Maxima struck blow after blow but the river of enemies never slowed down.

Professor Charles tried his tricks of the mind only to find it back fire on him and the witches were ready for him as he screamed out in pain.

This dark god was not alone he was ready for anything.

Spiderman webbed demon after demon and they fell to the ground he to was a such a sight to see that day. The Four on the top of the headquarters waited for a signal from Reed he felt something was wrong.

Thor himself stopped and looked down. , the people he was fighting and the ones they were protecting.

Something was wrong he heard the cries of people dying and he heard the whispers from the dark and they were not good whispers.

All around he seen fires and burning of the ships of the dark god but when he looked closer and opened up the true sight of his birth right he found that no demon ship burned no demon at all was dead it was all people and buildings and they were destroying the world peace by peace by peace.

The dark lord had found a way to fool all the world into destroying themselves.

Illusions of the mind and before Thor could say a word nukes went out and governments panicked and all was dead below him. The dark god did not have to fire a single shot or lose a single Perademon.

He looked out at Thor and the female Thor floating in space no sign of life.

He turned and walked into the ship and a boomtube opened up and they left the dead Earth behind them.

All this happened in the blink of an eye.

They say some things are games of chess far more complex then anybody can handle.

Move after move after move.

Some even say God and the Devel play such a game.

This game played on so large a field with so many peaces.

“They call me Galactus and I play such a game” I revive the fallen female and place let the false earth fade away , minds where fooled that day but only one mattered and that was the dark god that had come that day to play chess.

I looked over a blue and white earth and took Gia by the hand.

“As I said safe and sound”

She smiled at me and left the earth to the hero's.

Some place out in the galaxy Mjolnir made her way back to earth.

Some things even I could not change.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Very nice

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers