arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Chapter 10 (Lost Treasures)

Johnathan Zeus looked out the portals to the ship in pursuit.

They were one of many ships but this one ship was larger then some moons.

The perademons inside the ship were ready to strike.

Maxima took his hand and pulled him inside the transporter of the vessel.

“You better be as strong as I think you are Zeus”

Then they stood on the hanger deck of the huge vessel.a

“worry about yourself he told her I got me covered you do you”

She laughed out loud and that drew the attention of the Perademons.

They both wore armor that looked like skin but was not.

Zeus used the Ki to extend his field of power and he became one with the flow of chi.

They had never worked together but for some reason the fight started out with them both striking the same soldier knocking him back into a row of them and they both took separate side.

These were his elite soldiers and soon they became blurs in motion and the pace picked up.

Sparks of interest by the higher chain of command and then one mighty blow later he was hit so hard he punctured the side of the vessel and found himself out in space.

Still powered and one motion later he avenged himself and the powerful perademon was struck more times and hit more times and flew through the other side of the ship.

Maxima employed the same tactics only every know and again used a weapon , a vortex grenade or a Seismic bomb. She was on an assault mission to save her people.

An army of her people appeared around them and they continued onward.

The bomb rolled down the hallway creating a shrapnel twister cutting down almost all of her troops.

Just one soldier remain untouched and very upset.

“My last day is a month from today he screamed and I will not go out so easy”

Maxima looked at her brother and scolded him.

Some place on-board of the ship they would find the dark god himself and then what will they do.

Maxima looked at him, “ we are just here to disable the ship”

They placed the bomb and were gone in a sparkle of light.

Zeus had a bad feeling that would not work.

The ship and all on board was sucked inside a boom tube at the very same time DarkSeid had opened a boom tube as well.

The resulting explosion pulled Maxima and Zeus with the war world and then they were out in open space again.

Mother , he felt the presence of his mother far away but what made him worry and there before them still strong with millions of parademons on board was Darksied wanting to destroy all life still and rule all creation.

Zeus had his armor cover him for space travel and maxima did the same.

Could they get to earth before the huge ship.

The boom tube opened before them and on the other end was a great blue world of wander with clouds of white and Zeus smiled. He had never seen it before but he knew Earth when he seen it. The Earth that his father and mother were on.

The world would never know what hit them.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Keep up the good work

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7