Arrow fan fic

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

GREEN ARROW AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.

Bullets ripped past Oliver as he ran away from the shooter and slid from cover to cover. Oliver looked up and saw the assaliant walking towards him, he controlled his breathing and swiftley rose up and shot an arrow through his opponent's wrist. Oliver walked towards his now defeated masked enemy, "I think I'm going to let you rot in jail." All of a sudden the masked man pulled out a cleaver and sliced the hand with the arrow in it of and leapt out a nearby window. Swiftly looking out the window Oliver saw no sign of him, the sound of water splashing against the pier and police sirens were all that he could hear.

Oliver arrived back at his hide out and pulled his hood back, "well Diggle guess we don't have to look for that former KGB assassin anymore."

"Why did the police get him," Diggle remarked as he spun around from the computer terminal.

"Nope sliced off his own hand then jumped out of a window guess he couldn't live with the shame."

Across town in Adam Hunt's office him and other members of the "List" sat around and discussed about the recent attacks on them. As they argued among themselves in the center of the room, in a corner a figure sat leaned comfortably and calmly in his chair. "After the death of our latest assassin I don't think we should even try to kill this Arrow guy anymore," one of the men shouted.

"What do you propose we just let him take us down!?!" The arguing continued among them until a gunshot was fired in the room, everyone turned their heads towards the corner and saw the figure had an arm raised towards the ceiling and was holding a gun. "You are you sure that this Arrow guy wont be a problem," the figure nodded yes "very well we agree to your price."

The next day at an annual Queen industries fund raiser Oliver made his rounds greeting people as was customary for such an occasion "Ah man don't you ever get tired of these sort of things," Tommy Merlyn said as he wrapped on of his arms around his friend's shoulders.

"Well Tommy if you think of it is a party so you know we could still make it lively," Oliver remarked. He then felt his sister Thea grab his arm and pull him away from Merlyn, "whoa easy there speedy what's the rush?"

"Oh I just want you to meet someone," Thea said cheerfully. Oliver looked at her and smirked she only acted like this when she had a crush on someone, must be one heck of a guy if he already made Thea fall for him. She soon stopped and Oliver saw the back of a short blonde haired guy. "Ok Oliver this is... umm sorry what was you're name again."

"John," he said as he turned around and removed the sunglasses from his face. "John Vicks pleasure to meet you Mr. Queen."

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@reaper2923 said:

GREEN ARROW AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.

Green Arrow is DC...

Cool story

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

@primepower53: Ahh thank you for pointing that out forgot to fix that part