SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SpareHeadOne
No Caption Provided

“I am The-Seed upon the waters.” He said to them.

Like a baby in a vessel on the water The-Saviour made himself subject to the chaos of this world.

Even though the authority of The- Man belonged to The-Saviour He allowed himself to suffer through all the things a human suffers through and because of his continual communion with his father, those sufferings produced in him perfect character.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SpareHeadOne

Authority of The-Saviour over the Waters of Chaos

In these stories the number of men in the boat has increased, first to six and then to twelve. The boat then becomes a large ship with many more followers. The-Son is continuing to grow in The-Womb.

Here The-Saviour who is the Embryo of The-Son shows his authority over the chaotic waters of the womb of The-Woman by walking on top of it.

Christianity

Now when Jesus heard about the beheading of John, He withdrew from there in a boat to a secluded place by Himself; and when the people heard of this, they followed Him on foot from the cities. When He went ashore, He saw a large crowd, and felt compassion for them and healed their sick. When it was evening, the disciples came to Him and said, “This place is desolate and the hour is already late; so send the crowds away, that they may go into the villages and buy food for themselves.” But Jesus said to them, “They do not need to go away; you give them something to eat!” They said to Him, “We have here only five loaves and two fish.” And He said, “Bring them here to Me.”Ordering the people to sit down on the grass, He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He blessed the food, and breaking the loaves He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds, and they all ate and were satisfied. They picked up what was left over of the broken pieces, twelve full baskets. There were about five thousand men who ate, besides women and children. Jesus, perceived that they were intending to come and take Him by force to make Him king so He Immediately made the disciples get into the boat and go ahead of Him to the other side, while He sent the crowds away. After He had sent the crowds away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray; and when it was evening, He was there alone. But the boat was already a long distance from the land, battered by the waves; for the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea. When the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out in fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.” Peter said to Him, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?” When they got into the boat, the wind stopped. And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!” And immediately the boat was at the land to which they were going. The next day the crowd that stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was no other small boat there, except one, and that Jesus had not entered with His disciples into the boat, but that His disciples had gone away alone. There came other small boats from Tiberias near to the place where they ate the bread after the Lord had given thanks. So when the crowd saw that Jesus was not there, nor His disciples, they themselves got into the small boats, and came to Capernaum seeking Jesus. When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You get here?”775

775 Mt14:13-33 and Jn6:1-25

Here we see The-Saviour’s authority over the chaotic wind and waters. Remember the calming words The-conscious-Son spoke to his mother from within her womb. These are those same words.

Christianity

When evening came, He said to them, “Let us go over to the other side.” Leaving the crowd, they took Him along with them in the boat, just as He was; and other boats were with Him. When He got into the boat, His disciples followed Him. And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being covered with the waves; And there arose a fierce gale of wind, and the waves were breaking over the boat so much that the boat was already filling up. but Jesus Himself was asleep in the stern, on the cushion ; and they woke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” “Save us, Lord; we are perishing!” And He got up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Hush, be still.” And the wind died down and it became perfectly calm. He said to them, “Why are you afraid, you men of little faith? How is it that you have no faith?” They became very much afraid and said to one another, “Who then is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?”776

Greek

Accordingly, Antisthenes went off though against his will; and when the day broke and the wind off shore increased in strength, and the ship was ready to put to sea, it was invaded in spite of its small dimensions by a number of other people who were anxious to share the voyage with Apollonius; for it was already autumn and the sea was not much to be trusted. They all then regarded Apollonius as one who was master of the tempest and of fire and of perils of all sorts, and so wished to go on board with him. But as the company was many times too great for the ship, spying a larger ship—for there were many in the neighborhood of the tomb of Ajax—he said: “Let us go on board this, for it is a good thing to get home safely with as many as may be.” He accordingly doubled the promontory of Troy, and then commanded the pilot 777

Ancient Greek

Since the birth of Love, and from the Love of the beautiful, has sprung every good in heaven and earth. Love is the fairest and best in himself, and the cause of what is fairest and best in all other things. Love is said to be the god who gives peace on earth and calms the stormy deep, who stills the winds and bids the sufferer sleep. This is he who empties men of disaffection and fills them with affection, who makes them to meet together at banquets such as these: in sacrifices, feasts, dances, he is our lord-who sends courtesy and sends away discourtesy, who gives kindness ever and never gives unkindness; the friend of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods; desired by those who have no part in him, and precious to those who have the better part in him; parent of delicacy, luxury, desire, fondness, softness, grace; regardful of the good, regardless of the evil: in every word, work, wish, fear-saviour, pilot, comrade, helper; glory of gods and men, leader best and brightest: in whose footsteps let every man follow, sweetly singing in his honour and joining in that sweet strain with which Love charms the souls of gods and men.778

776 Matthew 8:24-27 Mark 4:35-41

777 Philostratrus. The Life of Apollonious of Tyana. Cambridge: Harvard U. Press, 1912.

778 Symposium

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Authority of The-Saviour Spreads into The-Son

Now we will see this same authority of The-Saviour spreading from him into the growing embryo.

The twelve who were with The-Saviour in the boat have been given the power of The-Son for together with The-Saviour they are the embryo of The-Son.

Christianity

And He called the twelve together, and gave them power and authority over all the demons and to heal diseases. And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to perform healing. And He said to them, “Take nothing for your journey, neither a staff, nor a bag, nor bread, nor money; and do not even have two tunics apiece. Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that city. “And as for those who do not receive you, as you go out from that city, shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.” Departing, they began going throughout the villages, preaching the gospel and healing everywhere. When the apostles returned, they gave an account to Him of all that they had done. Taking them with Him, He withdrew by Himself to a city called Bethsaida. But the crowds were aware of this and followed Him; and welcoming them, He began speaking to them about the kingdom of God and curing those who had need of healing.779

More became one with The-Saviour in The-Son, gaining his authority

John said to Jesus, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name; and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow along with us.” But Jesus said to him, “Do not hinder him; for he who is not against you is for you.”780

Here more than eighty two have become one in The- growing -Son

The Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where He Himself was going to come. And He was saying to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. Go; behold, I send you out as lambs in the midst of wolves. Carry no money belt, no bag, no shoes; and greet no one on the way. Whatever house you enter, first say, ‘Peace be to this house.’ If a man of peace is there, your peace will rest on him; but if not, it will return to you. Stay in that house, eating and drinking what they give you; for the laborer is worthy of his wages. Do not keep moving from house to house. Whatever city you enter and they receive you, eat what is set before you; and heal those in it who are sick, and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ But whatever city you enter and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say, ‘Even the dust of your city which clings to our feet we wipe off in protest against you; yet be sure of this, that the kingdom of God has come near.’ I say to you, it will be more tolerable in that day for Sodom than for that city.” “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had been performed in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. “But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the judgment than for you. “And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will be brought down to Hades! “The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.” The seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” And He said to them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven.”781

-

All who would be one with The-Saviour are a part of The-Son of The-Man

-

The Body

Apocrypha/Gnostic

Jesus said, “He who will drink from my mouth will become like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will become revealed to him.”782

Christianity

We, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.783

Is not the cup of blessing which we bless a sharing in the blood of Christ? Is not the bread which we break a sharing in the body of Christ? Since there is one bread, we who are many are one body; for we all partake of the one bread.784

For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many.785

Now you are Christ’s body, and individually members of it.786

Jesus said “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’ Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’ Then they themselves also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?’ Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 787

Ancient Greek

(The best-ordered State is one where) there is unity where there is community of pleasures and pains-- where all the citizens are glad or grieved on the same occasions of joy and sorrow; and where there is no common but only private feeling a State is disorganized--when you have one half of the world triumphing and the other plunged in grief at the same events happening to the city or the citizens. Such differences commonly originate in a disagreement about the use of the terms `mine’ and `not mine,’ `his’ and `not his.’ And the best-ordered State in which the greatest number of persons apply the terms `mine’ and `not mine’ in the same way to the same thing? Or that again which most nearly approaches to the condition of the individual--as in the body, when but a finger of one of us is hurt, the whole frame, drawn towards the soul as a center and forming one kingdom under the ruling power therein, feels the hurt and sympathizes all together with the part affected, and we say that the man has a pain in his finger; and the same expression is used about any other part of the body, which has a sensation of pain at suffering or of pleasure at the alleviation of suffering. The best-ordered State there is the nearest approach to this common feeling. Then when any one of the citizens experiences any good or evil, the whole State will make his case their own, and will either rejoice or sorrow with him, that is what will happen in a well-ordered State.788

Ancient Egypt

In the oldest religious texts known the absolute identity of the deceased with Osiris is always assumed by the writer and in later times the deceased is actually called by the name of the god. 789

Hinduism

Mortal beings fearful of the serpent of mortality do not attain fearlessness despite escaping to all corners of the world. But now after surreptitiously attaining Krishna’s lotus feet they can sleep peacefully. Death escapes from them 790

Buddhism

Thus did Siddhartha enter into my womb, with the skill in means necessary to ripen all living beings, impelled by the many deluded beings, stirred on by the existence of so many false beliefs. There was an end to darkness everywhere in the universe and to the sufferings that were caused by every sort of misfortune; there was an end to rebirth in hellish realms. Thus did Siddhartha appear in response to the previous deeds that people had done to save all living beings, and in such a way as to ensure that all living beings would see his body right before them. 791

Tibetan Buddhism

Through Kuntuzangpo’s prayer, may all beings become Buddha, completely perfected in the abode of ultimate reality. The ground of all is uncompounded, and the self-arising great expanse, beyond expression, has neither the name samsara nor nirvana. Realizing just this you are a Buddha

I, Kuntuzangpo, am the original Buddha of all.

All you beings of the three realms are actually identical to Buddha, the ground of all. But your misunderstanding of the ground causes you to go astray, so you act without aim. The six karmic actions are delusion like a dream.

I am the primordial Buddha here to train the six kinds of beings through all my manifestations.792

Japanese Esoteric Buddhism

When you empower your mouth, the wisdom of subtle observations is formed there, and you will obtain the body of the Buddha’s wisdom, the body capable of turning the wheel of dharma. When you empower the crown of your head, the wisdom of action is formed there and you will obtain the body of the Buddha’s miraculous transformation that conquers those evils hardest to conquer. Finally when you empower yourself by means of these mudra and mantra, you will obtain Mahavairocana Buddha’s body as boundless as the universe and as empty as space, the body which is none other than the wisdom of the essential nature of the universe.

Draw the spiritual hero of indestructible reality (Vajrasattva) into your body. the body that is also Samantabhadra the primordial Buddha’s body. 793

-

The Head

Christianity

And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.794

Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Saviour of the body.795

Husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself; for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church, because we are members of His body. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church.796

Hold fast to the head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and ligaments, grows with a growth which is from God.797

Ancient Greek

First, then, the gods, imitating the spherical shape of the universe, enclosed the two divine courses in a spherical body, that, namely, which we now term the head, being the most divine part of us and the lord of all that is in us: to this the gods, when they put together the body, gave all the other members to be servants,798

Care should be taken not to destroy the peculiar qualities of the head and the feet by surrounding them with extraneous coverings, and so hindering their natural growth of hair and soles. For these are the extremities, and of all the parts of the body, whether they are preserved or not is of the greatest consequence; the one is the servant of the whole body, and the other the master, in whom all the ruling senses are by nature set.799

794 Ephesians 4:11-16

795 Ephesians 5:23

796 Ephesians 5:28-33

797 Colossians 2:19

798 Timaeus pg 17 of 47

799 The laws book 12

789 E.A. Wallis Budge. p. xci.

790 Srimad Bhagavata Purana 10:3:27.

791 Phyllis Granoff from the Gandavyuhasutra pp. 346-347.

792 Excerpts from The Prayer of Kuntuzangpo, The Primordial Buddha Samantabhadra

793 Excerpts from Ryuichi Abe’s trasnslation of the Kobodaishi zenshu. P. 506.

782 Gospel of Thomas 108

783 Romans 12:5

784 1 Corinthians 10:16-17

785 1 Corinthians 12:12-14

786 1 Corinthians 12:27

787 Matthew 25:31-46

788 The republic book 5

779 Luke9:1-11

780 Luke9:49-50

781 Luke10:1-20