SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SpareHeadOne
No Caption Provided

The Woman could never humble herself enough to go back to her husband but now at least she realized her great error. She knew now that he had been true to her all along.

With joy at the news that she would conceive and with what humility she had, she submitted to The-Man as he declared to her the remaining consequences of her actions.

She would have the child but with great pain and at great cost.

That cost would be her own life.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Separation from The-Man

Maroon of Jamaica

The sky god was angered and let down the corners of the sky so that the earth could never see him again. 574

Burundi

‘The woman opened her mouth and Death jumped inside. Then God came along and demanded to know where death had gone. The woman replied that she had not seen him. But God, who is the Seeing One and knows everything, knew what had happened. He told the woman that since she had hidden Death within her; Death would destroy her and all hers. God left the woman in anger and from that day onward Death has spread among humans.’575

Gnostic

He took his angels with him and rose, as was his nature, and he abandoned Edem below, who being earth declined to follow her husband upward. Then the Good told him, “Nothing which comes from me can be evil. In your companion love you and Edem made the world. Let Edem keep the creation as long as she wishes, but you must stay with me.” Then Edem knew she was abandoned by Elohim. 576

Separation from The-Seed of The-Man

Shilluk of Sudan

‘In the beginning people lived in the land of God, but they ate fruit which made them sick and so God sent them away.’ 577

Ghana Togo Abomey Nigeria

‘She gave a great bang at one time and hit God in the eye. In anger God went away to the place where He has been ever since. This meant that they could no longer approach God so easily.’578

Ancient Egypt

‘After the world was created Ra lived on earth as King of all beings, including the gods. During His rule the earth was a paradise and He would venture forth to inspect His domain. Words spoken by the Secret of Names, Lord of the Universe: “I have carried out four good deeds within the portal of the horizon. I made four winds, that every person might breath in his time; I have made the flood, that the poor might be mighty like the rich; I made every man like his fellow; I did not ordain that they do evil”. However Ra grew old and mankind began to mock Him and plot to overthrow Him.’ Infuriated Ra sent his eye to destroy the main trouble makers and after avenging Himself He chose to abandon the world and reside in the sky. As He rose above the earth He saw the people below fighting among themselves, blaming each other for their loss. Mankind had fallen and warfare was now endemic on Earth. Ra would have remained were it not for humanity. “It is their hearts that destroyed what I had said; I made their hearts not forget the west where the dead are buried.”’583

Gilbertese of Micronesia

Eventually the humans had three children unobserved by Na Reau. The eel swam quietly to the home of Na Reau and told him that the humans had increased their number. Na Reau took his great war club to destroy them but when he arrived in the islands he was met by the first two people who sought his mercy. Seeing that humans were reasonable creatures the creator left them to follow their own path.586

Work and Sickness

Efe of Africa

The moon angel was watching them as they ate the fruit. He went and told God. God was infuriated. “You have disobeyed my orders.” He said to the ancestors. “For this you will die! Now I am going to punish you. You will find out what it is to work hard and be sick and die. But you, woman, since you made the trouble first, you will suffer the most, your babies will hurt you when they come and you will always have to work for the man you betrayed.”606

God punished them by taking away mans immortality and decreeing that all future generations should die.607

One day God became angry with humans because they no longer listened to him, he left them and re-ascended to the sky. That is where he dwells now.608

Dinka of Sudan

‘God went far away and since that day humans have to work hard for food and are often hungry, they cannot reach God easily and illness and death has come to rout them.’ 609

‘After humans ate a hole in God’s wall he pushed them out of it down to earth.’610

Transylvanian Gypsy

They now had to labor to gain a living, and sickness and death came also.611

574 Burland. C. A. p22

575 Parrinder. G.

576 The Book of Baruch

577 Parrinder. G.

583 Tutankhamun’s Tomb

586 Burland.C.A. pp 45.

606 Hallet. J. pp. 119,145.

607 Coleman. J. A. p. 120.

608 Hallet. J. pp. 121.

609 Parrinder. G.